Page 490 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480488489490491492 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You wanna what I've done? Let's see I've beaten the current Endurance Champion Blindfolded. Yeah blindfolded! Something I bet you can even do.

Sure, you are absolutely helping the tag division. Seriously, you are killing the damn thing faster than you can you piss-break. Which is what you are to everyone here in the locker room. And currently I'm beating Ryan Wells, Matt Ryder, Cody Hart and some other guy Smokey put in front of me. All by myself with no help. And I'm doing it verbally, mentally, and physically.
    Van: So basically fuck all then.

Oh and if you think 1 person can kill a division you really are as stupid as everyone thinks. I'm massively impressed by that heavy list of big names. The number 1 contender himself?! The Ryder ripoff himself!? The wannabe Hart himself?! Woooooow!

Hey guys, don't mess with this badass! He'll beat the lowest of the low to prove how fucking good he is!

So when do you plan on fighting The Smog Monster or DJ? Maybe Smokey can book Jimmy Wang Yang for a special appearance too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Are you always on?
    Judging by the fact that I went to sleep SEVEN hours ago and he's still on, I'd say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

Oh and if you think 1 person can kill a division you really are as stupid as everyone thinks. I'm massively impressed by that heavy list of big names. The number 1 contender himself?! The Ryder ripoff himself!? The wannabe Hart himself?! Woooooow!

Hey guys, don't mess with this badass! He'll beat the lowest of the low to prove how fucking good he is!

So when do you plan on fighting The Smog Monster or DJ? Maybe Smokey can book Jimmy Wang Yang for a special appearance too!
    Brock: Oh I'm sorry my queen. But, where is your tag title that you won at Full Throttle.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Judging by the fact that I went to sleep SEVEN hours ago and he's still on, I'd say yes.
    You don't even know the half of it.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries

Do you even sleep? Or eat?

Blog Entries
    Brock: Oh I'm sorry my queen. But, where is your tag title that you won at Full Throttle.

Van: If you'd of been following the show you'd know we won the #1 contenders match-up for our titles in the upcoming PPV. Try to keep up Princess.

Black Ninja!

DJ: Van don't be silly, even I wouldn't waste my time on someone that pathetic..

Ali Kazam: Lol, Dj would kick Brock's ass from here to Sunday. He would knock him into the New year.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Brock: Yeah I'll admit it. I didn't get a good enough education. I was to busy training to becoming the beast that I am today. Something you'll never be.

Brock: So, you are afraid of refs? WOW! You have some problems then cause guess what. We have refs in our matches.
    Ali Kazam: You wasted a lot of time training then, because you really aren't a very hard man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DJ: Van don't be silly, even I wouldn't waste my time on someone that pathetic..

Ali Kazam: Lol, Dj would kick Brock's ass from here to Sunday. He would knock him into the New year.
    Van: I don't doubt that. At least everyone else isn't delusional like him.

Black Ninja!
    Van: I don't doubt that. At least everyone else isn't delusional like him.
    DJ: So true, besides everyone knows I'm going to be world champ before he is.

It is quiet in here ...

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)