Page 490 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480488489490491492 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 22796
  1. #4891
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You wanna what I've done? Let's see I've beaten the current Endurance Champion Blindfolded. Yeah blindfolded! Something I bet you can even do.

    Sure, you are absolutely helping the tag division. Seriously, you are killing the damn thing faster than you can you piss-break. Which is what you are to everyone here in the locker room. And currently I'm beating Ryan Wells, Matt Ryder, Cody Hart and some other guy Smokey put in front of me. All by myself with no help. And I'm doing it verbally, mentally, and physically.
    Van: So basically fuck all then.

    Oh and if you think 1 person can kill a division you really are as stupid as everyone thinks. I'm massively impressed by that heavy list of big names. The number 1 contender himself?! The Ryder ripoff himself!? The wannabe Hart himself?! Woooooow!

    Hey guys, don't mess with this badass! He'll beat the lowest of the low to prove how fucking good he is!

    So when do you plan on fighting The Smog Monster or DJ? Maybe Smokey can book Jimmy Wang Yang for a special appearance too!

  2. #4892
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Are you always on?
    Judging by the fact that I went to sleep SEVEN hours ago and he's still on, I'd say yes.


  3. #4893
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: So basically fuck all then.

    Oh and if you think 1 person can kill a division you really are as stupid as everyone thinks. I'm massively impressed by that heavy list of big names. The number 1 contender himself?! The Ryder ripoff himself!? The wannabe Hart himself?! Woooooow!

    Hey guys, don't mess with this badass! He'll beat the lowest of the low to prove how fucking good he is!

    So when do you plan on fighting The Smog Monster or DJ? Maybe Smokey can book Jimmy Wang Yang for a special appearance too!
    Brock: Oh I'm sorry my queen. But, where is your tag title that you won at Full Throttle.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Judging by the fact that I went to sleep SEVEN hours ago and he's still on, I'd say yes.
    You don't even know the half of it.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #4894
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

    You don't even know the half of it.
    Do you even sleep? Or eat?


  5. #4895
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Oh I'm sorry my queen. But, where is your tag title that you won at Full Throttle.

    You don't even know the half of it.
    Van: If you'd of been following the show you'd know we won the #1 contenders match-up for our titles in the upcoming PPV. Try to keep up Princess.

  6. #4896
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: So basically fuck all then.

    Oh and if you think 1 person can kill a division you really are as stupid as everyone thinks. I'm massively impressed by that heavy list of big names. The number 1 contender himself?! The Ryder ripoff himself!? The wannabe Hart himself?! Woooooow!

    Hey guys, don't mess with this badass! He'll beat the lowest of the low to prove how fucking good he is!

    So when do you plan on fighting The Smog Monster or DJ? Maybe Smokey can book Jimmy Wang Yang for a special appearance too!
    DJ: Van don't be silly, even I wouldn't waste my time on someone that pathetic..

    Ali Kazam: Lol, Dj would kick Brock's ass from here to Sunday. He would knock him into the New year.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #4897
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Yeah I'll admit it. I didn't get a good enough education. I was to busy training to becoming the beast that I am today. Something you'll never be.

    Brock: So, you are afraid of refs? WOW! You have some problems then cause guess what. We have refs in our matches.
    Ali Kazam: You wasted a lot of time training then, because you really aren't a very hard man.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #4898
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DJ: Van don't be silly, even I wouldn't waste my time on someone that pathetic..

    Ali Kazam: Lol, Dj would kick Brock's ass from here to Sunday. He would knock him into the New year.
    Van: I don't doubt that. At least everyone else isn't delusional like him.

  9. #4899
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I don't doubt that. At least everyone else isn't delusional like him.
    DJ: So true, besides everyone knows I'm going to be world champ before he is.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #4900
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    It is quiet in here ...



    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.