Page 489 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3894394794874884894904914995395899891489 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Sorry, but no wants to be you. I'm mean your year was a joke, because mine will be.... AWESOME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: You're a yoke.
    Van: What Ali said. If you main event just 1 show I'll be gob-smacked and if you do then you've pretty much confirmed 2012 to be the better year. I've seen refs that are more threatening then you.

Brock: Oh whoa, 2 matches! So, awesome, eh?
    1 to be exact and.. It was on PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: You're truly original. I wish I could come up with such interesting and unique insults as crapfest, but some of us spent our childhood getting an education, not smoking crack-pipes in their uncles basement like you did Brock.
    Brock: Yeah I'll admit it. I didn't get a good enough education. I was to busy training to becoming the beast that I am today. Something you'll never be.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: What Ali said. If you main event just 1 show I'll be gob-smacked and if you do then you've pretty much confirmed 2012 to be the better year. I've seen refs that are more threatening then you.
    Brock: So, you are afraid of refs? WOW! You have some problems then cause guess what. We have refs in our matches.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    1 to be exact and.. It was on PPV.
    Brock: Really? 1? I mean you should have gone along with my 2, but 1 win is nothing. Even it's in a PPV. Can you at least make a New Year Resolution to at least win more matches and maybe by yourself.

Brock: Really? 1? I mean you should have gone along with my 2, but 1 win is nothing. Even it's in a PPV. Can you at least make a New Year Resolution to at least win more matches and maybe by yourself.
    Domino: I guaranteed you my first singles match in the IWA, I will win it and do it by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: I guaranteed you my first singles match in the IWA, I will win it and do it by myself.
    Brock: You might want to do that first, before bragging about insignificant win.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Yeah I'll admit it. I didn't get a good enough education. I was to busy training to becoming the beast that I am today. Something you'll never be.

Brock: So, you are afraid of refs? WOW! You have some problems then cause guess what. We have refs in our matches.
    Van: I should've known you'd of been to thick to realise what I was saying. No wonder you're 2012s biggest joke. Even CJ did stuff more relevant then what you've done...What? Think I was going to end that sentence in boo-boo? You're not even worth that degrading nickname.

Van: I should've known you'd of been to thick to realise what I was saying. No wonder you're 2012s biggest joke. Even CJ did stuff more relevant then what you've done...What? Think I was going to end that sentence in boo-boo? You're not even worth that degrading nickname.
    Brock: You Vanny boy. I don't care for what you say. You are like the other people here in IWA and every "fan". You are nothing more than a pest in my destiny. You live in the past, with your fancy title wins, but I live in the future. You only got does title victories by kissing ass whether you want to admit it or not. While I in the hand, loath every single person I've worked with or have crossed paths with. I win with no man's help just my own while you rely on your buddy system.

Blog Entries
    Brock: You Vanny boy. I don't care for what you say. You are like the other people here in IWA and every "fan". You are nothing more than a pest in my destiny. You live in the past, with your fancy title wins, but I live in the future. You only got does title victories by kissing ass whether you want to admit it or not. While I in the hand, loath every single person I've worked with or have crossed paths with. I win with no man's help just my own while you rely on your buddy system.
    Van: Meanwhile in reality. I continue to be just as successful as I always have been and you continue to babble about what you hope to happen. Stop going on about what you think will happen and fucking do them. It took me just a month to become world champion. What've you done? ...I'm waiting. Hmm, maybe next time you'll look to the realistic then the arrogance.

Oh and 1 little thing. I don't live in the past. I'm helping the tag team division become even stronger with The Infection and you're...doing what exactly?

Van: Meanwhile in reality. I continue to be just as successful as I always have been and you continue to babble about what you hope to happen. Stop going on about what you think will happen and fucking do them. It took me just a month to become world champion. What've you done? ...I'm waiting. Hmm, maybe next time you'll look to the realistic then the arrogance.

Oh and 1 little thing. I don't live in the past. I'm helping the tag team division become even stronger with The Infection and you're...doing what exactly?
    Brock: You wanna what I've done? Let's see I've beaten the current Endurance Champion Blindfolded. Yeah blindfolded! Something I bet you can even do.

Sure, you are absolutely helping the tag division. Seriously, you are killing the damn thing faster than you can you piss-break. Which is what you are to everyone here in the locker room. And currently I'm beating Ryan Wells, Matt Ryder, Cody Hart and some other guy Smokey put in front of me. All by myself with no help. And I'm doing it verbally, mentally, and physically.