Page 482 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3824324724804814824834844925325829821482 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: I'm so glad you like it Have you heard the story of the knight and the dragon? Once upon a time, a large and ornery dragon came into a kingdom and started talking a lot of unnecessary bullshit. Then one day a knight dressed in blue armor showed up and stabbed him in the face. Repeatedly. The dragon kept hollering some shit about "scribbler jones" and "kayfabe" but the fearless knight kept stabbing until the dragon was a schizo, bloody mess. Then he fell out laughing. The end. How's that?
    Brock: And you say I need thereby. That's the most messed up shit I've ever heard. I mean, do you tell little kids this. Also, how can a fucking dragon talk? You are complete bullshit. Along with Miss Piggie over there.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: And you say I need thereby. That's the most messed up shit I've ever heard. I mean, do you tell little kids this. Also, how can a fucking dragon talk? You are complete bullshit. Along with Miss Piggie over there.
    Sagittarius Blue: You think that's a fucked-up fairy tale, you should read the real Grimm stories. Speaking of fairy tales: you, the next big thing in wrestling? Tell me another one, Brocky

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Sagittarius Blue: You think that's a fucked-up fairy tale, you should read the real Grimm stories. Speaking of fairy tales: you, the next big thing in wrestling? Tell me another one, Brocky
    Brock: Tell you another one of how great I am? Sure. There once lived a man who they called Sagittarius Blue. He was classified by many of men as a conqueror. Many feared, but then a man known as Brock Edwards came along and challenged Sagittarius Blue. Sagittarius then declined and began to hide from that very man. While Sagittarius when onto hiding and left as a coward to everyone's mind. Brock Edwards then went onto dominate the place.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Tell you another one of how great I am? Sure. There once lived a man who they called Sagittarius Blue. He was classified by many of men as a conqueror. Many feared, but then a man known as Brock Edwards came along and challenged Sagittarius Blue. Sagittarius then declined and began to hide from that very man. While Sagittarius when onto hiding and left as a coward to everyone's mind. Brock Edwards then went onto dominate the place.
    Sagittarius Blue: Ah Brock, you and your stories... I bet you tell these to all the nurses in the mental facility.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sagittarius Blue: Ah Brock, you and your stories... I bet you tell these to all the nurses in the mental facility.
    Brock: Last time I checked, I don't go to a mental institute. And I am not mentally insane. I ain't Smokey.

Blog Entries
    *Vivica skips through the hallway, 2 Gears following behind her, carrying some sort of a case with her, she stops at each door, peeking her head in*

Vivica: Now where did she go? I found that makeup whore's stuff Where is Stinky Pinky so we can start her makeover?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Last time I checked, I don't go to a mental institute. And I am not mentally insane. I ain't Smokey.
    Sagittarius Blue: You don't go to a mental institute YET. Things change...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sagittarius Blue: You don't go to a mental institute YET. Things change...
    Brock: And I will never go to one cause I'm sane. While you are the one who things that you'll beat me one day when in fact that's the most insane shit anyone can think.

Blog Entries
    Can we make it to 5,000 posts tonight with the four of us!? Let's see!

Ashley Kid: As you will all soon learn, Ryan is gone, and well......Cody and I are not speaking. That doesn't change the fact that I'm coming for you Vivica, and your Vanity Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Can we make it to 5,000 posts tonight with the four of us!? Let's see!

Ashley Kid: As you will all soon learn, Ryan is gone, and well......Cody and I are not speaking. That doesn't change the fact that I'm coming for you Vivica, and your Vanity Championship.
    Brock: No one cares for the Vanity Title!