Page 469 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3694194594674684694704714795195699691469 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Well I finally finished reading that mahousive Chaos after Lost Cause. A very good show, felt it really flowed well. Some great promos, especially Shining. I'm going to aim to be fully caught up by the end of my Christmas holidays. 2 Episodes of Chaos, 1 Full Throttle and 3 Kill Zones to go
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: If I had a pound for everytime someone has made a "molestation joke", well I'd be richer than you wouldn't I? But I would give all the money in the World just to see that smirk of yours wiped of your face. Your idolising of people other than The Lord our God sickens me and I can assure you that one day your time will come.
    Brock: You're absolutely right. My day will come to pound your god forsaken face out of existent. The only reason you are this mighty highly religious man it's, because you know you are a mistake made by god. You are trying, so desperately to make god accept you than rather make us accept god. However, you are still a pathetic piece of trash that man has come to known.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Well I finally finished reading that mahousive Chaos after Lost Cause. A very good show, felt it really flowed well. Some great promos, especially Shining. I'm going to aim to be fully caught up by the end of my Christmas holidays. 2 Episodes of Chaos, 1 Full Throttle and 3 Kill Zones to go
    Cheers mate Appreciate the compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You're absolutely right. My day will come to pound your god forsaken face out of existent. The only reason you are this mighty highly religious man it's, because you know you are a mistake made by god. You are trying, so desperately to make god accept you than rather make us accept god. However, you are still a pathetic piece of trash that man has come to known.
    Shining: Have you not been watching my actions these past few weeks? Do you think that I would have been able to pull them all off without the help of The Lord? If anything my actions are proof of God's existence. Normally if you heard someone confess to the murder of their parents, they would notify the police, however no such thing as occurred. If someone kidnapped another persons love, then surely they would seek revenge? However apart from our encounter at Full Throttle, Adonis hasn't managed to lay one of his greasy fingers on me. I'm invincible because of God. I'm invincible because of my superior ability. I'm invincible because of how great I am.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Hey! Roba! Glad to see your here buddy! Also glad you liked the show. It gets 10x better going into FT

Blog Entries
    Shining: Have you not been watching my actions these past few weeks? Do you think that I would have been able to pull them all off without the help of The Lord? If anything my actions are proof of God's existence. Normally if you heard someone confess to the murder of their parents, they would notify the police, however no such thing as occurred. If someone kidnapped another persons love, then surely they would seek revenge? However apart from our encounter at Full Throttle, Adonis hasn't managed to lay one of his greasy fingers on me. I'm invincible because of God. I'm invincible because of my superior ability. I'm invincible because of how great I am.
    Rage: Wow, and here was me thinking those who are invincible must be the best, and therefore challenging for the big one at the biggest PPV of the year. Oh wait, that's me isn't it. Shame Shin'
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Brock: I see what you are doing. You try to make yourself believe that God makes you this supernatural being, but you know you aren't. You try so freaking hard for The Almighty One to accept you. You need to know that God accepts one for one by being themselves. Except in your case, God sees you for who you truly are. A hypocrite!

OOC: For the record, when IC as Brock I mostly troll. I mean a lot. Hence the reason it seems he just talks trash no matter what.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

*Jackson Smith is seen going into a bar*

Jackson: Hey bartender, give me a Mai Tai.

Bartender: Sure just give me a minute

Jackson: Alright...... *looks around and spots a cute girl just 10 seats down where he is at, drinking a martini* Hey who's that girl over there.

Bartender: Oh her, I don't know, she has been in here for a while now. Been looking bored since she has arrived.

Jackson: *Smiles* Maybe I can change that.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    *Jackson Smith is seen going into a bar*

Jackson: Hey bartender, give me a Mai Tai.

Bartender: Sure just give me a minute

Jackson: Alright...... *looks around and spots a cute girl just 10 seats down where he is at, drinking a martini* Hey who's that girl over there.

Bartender: Oh her, I don't know, she has been in here for a while now. Been looking bored since she has arrived.

Jackson: *Smiles* Maybe I can change that.
    Hawk: Great, another Jackson comedy show where he makes a fool out of himself. That will certainly make her and everyone else laugh.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Great, another Jackson comedy show where he makes a fool out of himself. That will certainly make her and everyone else laugh.
    Jackson: Hey *sniff* *sniff* do you smell that?!

Bartender: Yea *sniff* what the hell is that?!

Jackson: It smells like....*sniff*, smells like Bullshit!

Bartender: How do you know?

Jackson: Trust me, when you have to hear guys talk out the ass as long as I have, you pick it up quite fast aha.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones