Page 460 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450458459460461462 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 22796
  1. #4591
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,737
    This will be fun.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #4592
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    All promo assignments have gone out. Should be a good show!
    That is music to my ears!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  3. #4593
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    All promo assignments have gone out. Should be a good show!
    Damn right it will!!!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  4. #4594
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Damn right it will!!!
    Brock: Because, I'm going to be there.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #4595
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Because, I'm going to be there.
    Mr. Smyth: I think the more accurate term is 'despite'.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #4596
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I think the more accurate term is 'despite'.
    Brock: You wished Smyth. People pay to see me wrestle. Meanwhile, everyone goes to the restroom faster than a divas match when your music hits.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #4597
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You wished Smyth. People pay to see me wrestle. Meanwhile, everyone goes to the restroom faster than a divas match when your music hits.
    Mr. Smyth: People pay to see you get your arse kicked, and a lot of the time they do get their money's worth. As for those who leave for the restroom when I enter the arena, well...

    Mr. Smyth picks up the Endurance championship

    Mr. Smyth:...if that were true, I wouldn't be holding this, would I?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #4598
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: People pay to see you get your arse kicked, and a lot of the time they do get their money's worth. As for those who leave for the restroom when I enter the arena, well...

    Mr. Smyth picks up the Endurance championship

    Mr. Smyth:...if that were true, I wouldn't be holding this, would I?
    Brock: Yeah, I'll admit that some people to get the better of me, but I still come out on top. As for you title there, well let's just say popularity doesn't mean a damn. However, it be a shame if you lost that title to someone. *Gets a huge smirk on his face.*

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: People pay to see you get your arse kicked, and a lot of the time they do get their money's worth. As for those who leave for the restroom when I enter the arena, well...

    Mr. Smyth picks up the Endurance championship

    Mr. Smyth:...if that were true, I wouldn't be holding this, would I?
    Israel: For someone who claims they do not care about titles you do a lot of showing off with it
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  10. #4600
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Yeah, I'll admit that some people to get the better of me, but I still come out on top. As for you title there, well let's just say popularity doesn't mean a damn. However, it be a shame if you lost that title to someone. *Gets a huge smirk on his face.*
    Mr. Smyth: I wouldn't worry about that.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.