Page 457 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447455456457458459 467 507 557 957 1457 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 22796
  1. #4561
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: What does milk have to do with this??? Brock, I think something may be SERIOUSLY wrong with you man... Don't worry, we can get you help...
    Brock: Good ICing man. You are truly trying not to break the barrier.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #4562
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Good ICing man. You are truly trying not to break the barrier.
    *Sagittarius looks strangely at Brock... and for once, is at a loss for how to deal with this lunacy. He walks away, wondering just how insane this place really is.*


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  3. #4563
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius looks strangely at Brock... and for once, is at a loss for how to deal with this lunacy. He walks away, wondering just how insane this place really is.*
    Brock: Good job on stay on character.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #4564
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,749
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Good job on stay on character.
    Bmac: Breaking the fourth wall are we?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #4565
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Do it yourself....oh wait...

    Also, 53 more posts then ur a god benny!
    I'm already a God.

    Either that, or Mrs. Ben is screaming the name of another man in bed...


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #4566
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Come on you can brake kayfabe. It's me TTC, your buddy. You can stop ICing. Bear won't get mad with us.
    The question is: is that can he brake kayfabe, or can he break kayfabe

  7. #4567
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The question is: is that can he brake kayfabe, or can he break kayfabe
    I'll have you know the 4th wall breaking is a DJ gimmick ;D

    DJ: A shame I don't exist now like.

  8. #4568
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'll have you know the 4th wall breaking is a DJ gimmick ;D

    DJ: A shame I don't exist now like.
    DONATELLO JACKSON! THE HOST OF POINT OF CONVERGENCE!

    Schweizner: And hence more proof, that Kayfabulous are gimmick stealers!

  9. #4569
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,684
    Blog Entries
    27
    DJ Slang: OH YEAH BOI!! DJ SLANG IZ IN DA HOUSE BRUV! CHECK IT OUT!!


  10. #4570
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I'm already a God.

    Either that, or Mrs. Ben is screaming the name of another man in bed...
    Oh benny lol
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.