Page 447 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437445446447448449 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Ah, a family man! It's refreshing to see that you're responsible for raising the next generation of intolerable jerks And when I said "Christmas came early" you, O Redundant One, got the point horribly misconstrued. I won't tell you exactly what my gift was, but I will tell you that my "present" was wonderfully wrapped and LOTS OF FUN TO UNWRAP... and since I was a good boy, I still get more "presents." When you're as good as me, you don't have to "chase" a damn thing. Maybe you don't either... I mean, isn't that what all your money is for?
    Mr. Smyth: Actually, Mr. Blue, my money is used for a variety of reasons. I use it to keep my family safe and secure. I use it to provide my kids with an excellent education. But most of all, I use my money to invest into the future of my enterprise. With a unique and world renowned training and development programme, many people want to be employed by my businesses because they know that there will always be opportunities for progression and self development on both a business level and a personal level.

But your ignorance is rather amusing. Calling my kids the next generation of jerks? Must make you feel manly to insult a couple of young children, eh? Doesn't matter anyway. My kids will go on to achieve more success than you will, and that's because I have worked hard in my life to achieve all I can and give them the opportunities. I pass on those qualities - that work ethic - onto my kids and they will be more than ready to take over the business when I retire.

What of you, then? What will you be passing onto your children?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Actually, Mr. Blue, my money is used for a variety of reasons. I use it to keep my family safe and secure. I use it to provide my kids with an excellent education. But most of all, I use my money to invest into the future of my enterprise. With a unique and world renowned training and development programme, many people want to be employed by my businesses because they know that there will always be opportunities for progression and self development on both a business level and a personal level.

But your ignorance is rather amusing. Calling my kids the next generation of jerks? Must make you feel manly to insult a couple of young children, eh? Doesn't matter anyway. My kids will go on to achieve more success than you will, and that's because I have worked hard in my life to achieve all I can and give them the opportunities. I pass on those qualities - that work ethic - onto my kids and they will be more than ready to take over the business when I retire.

What of you, then? What will you be passing onto your children?
    Sagittarius Blue: What will I pass on to my children? Well, for starters, a sense of humor. You could use one... perhaps you can go buy one. For another thing? I won't give my children all the stuff you were talking about (I mean, you make it sound like you're putting them in the Danger Room. What are you, Charles Xavier?) No, I will teach them how to go get what they want. My parents never gave me an opportunity, save giving me life... and in many ways, I'm grateful for that. You can never appreciate something that is given to you as much as you will appreciate that which you must find and fight for on your own. My children will understand that choice is their most powerful weapon - and that if they choose to not color in between the lines, then damn it, they won't have to. Why wear a suit to a job when you can wear pajamas and slippers to the career of your dreams?

Oh, and one more thing: I will pass unto my offspring the art of asskicking. They'll be feeding other kids their teeth by age four.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: What will I pass on to my children? Well, for starters, a sense of humor. You could use one... perhaps you can go buy one. For another thing? I won't give my children all the stuff you were talking about (I mean, you make it sound like you're putting them in the Danger Room. What are you, Charles Xavier?) No, I will teach them how to go get what they want. My parents never gave me an opportunity, save giving me life... and in many ways, I'm grateful for that. You can never appreciate something that is given to you as much as you will appreciate that which you must find and fight for on your own. My children will understand that choice is their most powerful weapon - and that if they choose to not color in between the lines, then damn it, they won't have to. Why wear a suit to a job when you can wear pajamas and slippers to the career of your dreams?

Oh, and one more thing: I will pass unto my offspring the art of asskicking. They'll be feeding other kids their teeth by age four.
    Mr. Smyth: You're going to raise your children to make them believe that's it's perfectly ok to kick out the teeth of other children, and then you question my parental skills?

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: You're going to raise your children to make them believe that's it's perfectly ok to kick out the teeth of other children, and then you question my parental skills?
    Sagittarius Blue: It's better than nowadays, with children getting bullied and being told to not stand up to themselves... and then the teachers and principals and whoever else is in charge don't even do anything to help. Hell no. One of the first things my children will learn: "You will not be fucked with. If they lay hands on you, then lay them on the ground."

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: It's better than nowadays, with children getting bullied and being told to not stand up to themselves... and then the teachers and principals and whoever else is in charge don't even do anything to help. Hell no. One of the first things my children will learn: "You will not be fucked with. If they lay hands on you, then lay them on the ground."
    Mr. Smyth: Being brought up in that kind of environment, I'm willing to bet that it will actually be your kids who are the bullys.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog #82: Last Minute Deals

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

Ho, ho, ho! That actually wasn't a Christmas greeting, Ashley Kid, TeYanna and Athena just walked by. I kid, I kid..........NOT! Welcome back to another Kayfabulous blog. Skyler Drek, here, and I'm taking over the reins on this one so just sit back and get ready to have an E-drek-tion as your minds are blown from the things we have to offer for you today. And with any luck, I'll get blown, too....you know, since those three just walked by and...kidding, kidding! But first, a little last minute Christmas shopping advice from your truly.

Bearing the crushing pain of guilt because your mother found out you didn't get her a Christmas gift? Sleeping on the couch because your girlfriend figured out that you skipped the Kay store and got her a cheap Christmas card instead? Don't fret, folks! Uncle Skyler's here to give you a hand! Yes, I know it's Christmas Eve and of course, that means stores all around the world are filled with ravenous, forlorn shoppers, looking to score on whatever comes across on their shopping list but it's nothing to worry about because if you go to IWASHop.com, we've got a whole line of "In The Know" T-shirts that your family and friends will love! From our "Goldberg = World's Worst parking Valet" T-shirt to our brand new "Best Buds with Van Dam" shirt, we've got a whole section of Kayfabulous merchandise that you'd be dumb enough not to buy. Go to IWAShop.com now and order our shirts with overnight shipping! If you do, we'll let you guys order A SECOND shirt for 35% off the original price. So do it, you saps! You have no other choice now! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Shameful merchandise plug? Check. Now onto what you people really came here for. Yesterday, we responded to Damaged Goods' blog and so far, we've gotten no word from them yet. That either means that it was a one time deal, that was meant to get us over, or that we scared 'em off for good. That's right, mutha%^%$as! That'll teach you from trying to step up to us! We run this district with an iron fist and we won't hesitate to take a swing at those who wanna make themselves famous at our expense so go back home to ya momma, that obviously abandoned you as a child, and never come back because that's the only place you'll ever find solace if you try to take us down! *strikes a gansta pose* WEST SIDE, BITCH! WEST MUTHA*%$#ING SIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

We're going to leave things a little bit shorter than usual for now as we understand that most of you will be enjoying the holidays with your family and friends. Stay safe this holiday season, I hope you guys got everything you wanted on your Christmas list and have a fun time. now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna see if those three will give me a lil' Christmas gift of my own...of the oral variety and I'm not talkin' about the toothbrush either.

Until next time,

Drek <3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog #82: Last Minute Deals

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

Ho, ho, ho! That actually wasn't a Christmas greeting, Ashley Kid, TeYanna and Athena just walked by. I kid, I kid..........NOT! Welcome back to another Kayfabulous blog. Skyler Drek, here, and I'm taking over the reins on this one so just sit back and get ready to have an E-drek-tion as your minds are blown from the things we have to offer for you today. And with any luck, I'll get blown, too....you know, since those three just walked by and...kidding, kidding! But first, a little last minute Christmas shopping advice from your truly.

Bearing the crushing pain of guilt because your mother found out you didn't get her a Christmas gift? Sleeping on the couch because your girlfriend figured out that you skipped the Kay store and got her a cheap Christmas card instead? Don't fret, folks! Uncle Skyler's here to give you a hand! Yes, I know it's Christmas Eve and of course, that means stores all around the world are filled with ravenous, forlorn shoppers, looking to score on whatever comes across on their shopping list but it's nothing to worry about because if you go to IWASHop.com, we've got a whole line of "In The Know" T-shirts that your family and friends will love! From our "Goldberg = World's Worst parking Valet" T-shirt to our brand new "Best Buds with Van Dam" shirt, we've got a whole section of Kayfabulous merchandise that you'd be dumb enough not to buy. Go to IWAShop.com now and order our shirts with overnight shipping! If you do, we'll let you guys order A SECOND shirt for 35% off the original price. So do it, you saps! You have no other choice now! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Shameful merchandise plug? Check. Now onto what you people really came here for. Yesterday, we responded to Damaged Goods' blog and so far, we've gotten no word from them yet. That either means that it was a one time deal, that was meant to get us over, or that we scared 'em off for good. That's right, mutha%^%$as! That'll teach you from trying to step up to us! We run this district with an iron fist and we won't hesitate to take a swing at those who wanna make themselves famous at our expense so go back home to ya momma, that obviously abandoned you as a child, and never come back because that's the only place you'll ever find solace if you try to take us down! *strikes a gansta pose* WEST SIDE, BITCH! WEST MUTHA*%$#ING SIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

We're going to leave things a little bit shorter than usual for now as we understand that most of you will be enjoying the holidays with your family and friends. Stay safe this holiday season, I hope you guys got everything you wanted on your Christmas list and have a fun time. now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna see if those three will give me a lil' Christmas gift of my own...of the oral variety and I'm not talkin' about the toothbrush either.

Until next time,

Drek <3
    *Sagittarius Blue reads the blog on his tablet and damn near breaks down in tears laughing.*

Sagittarius Blue: Best. Blog. EVER. Hey, Smyth, put the convo on hold - I have to get in touch with these guys.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue reads the blog on his tablet and damn near breaks down in tears laughing.*

Sagittarius Blue: Best. Blog. EVER. Hey, Smyth, put the convo on hold - I have to get in touch with these guys.
    Mr. Smyth: I have a meeting anyway. I'll be back in an hour. Maybe then we can discuss your anger issues and hopefully get those resolved before you pass on those qualities to your unborn children.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I have a meeting anyway. I'll be back in an hour. Maybe then we can discuss your anger issues and hopefully get those resolved before you pass on those qualities to your unborn children.
    *Smyth walks away...

And Sagittarius Blue giggles to himself as he looks at the sign he stuck on Mr. Smyth's back that explicitly reads "Invaluable ASShat." *

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

*Jackson is reading the new Kayfablous blog when his phone rings*

Jackson: Hahaha, Hello
    Oh, What's up man, how's it going? How's the girlfriend?
    That's good to hear, I heard you and her are getting serious, am I right?
    Haha, That's cool man, I see you're doing wonders now.
    Yea, I have been watching, and I can also see you're copying my ass too!
    Aha, you have a briefcase now mofo, that is what the fuck I'm talking about!
    ....... .......
    Awww haha are you mad!? It's all good man, just messing with ya!
    I bet 5 grand my ass will cash it in before you do, that is if you keep it.
    I know man, we both fighting off haters trying to get what's ours, we just have to prove them wrong while kicking their asses in the process!
    Oh damn, your girl has a "present" for you well do your thing then man aha, I catch you later, and good luck at keeping your briefcase!
    Thanks man, I hope I keep mines too, later man. *hangs up*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones