Page 442 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432440441442443444 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I don't mind for Wells. He knows I'll be waiting for him at any time. However, what do I get from beating him again? Nothing.
    Domino: Not just Brock, but Ryder as well. Your a wanted man in IWA.

Blog Entries
    *A text message stops Sagittarius from conking out due to his sugar high crashing...*

"Dnt keep me waiting #SoAnxious xoxo Pisces"

*Sagittarius Blue takes off faster than a stealth jet. He has an appointment to keep.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius seems to be at the zenith of his mania. Confronted with a possibility that he cannot comprehend nor accept, he goes into shock... his body convulses as he falls to the floor, speaking in some really out-there gibberish that there is undoubtedly no translation for.

Then a hole opens in space a few feet away... and an unusual guy leans out of it...

Scribbler Jones: You are real, Sagittarius Blue. You are very real - let nobody tell you differently. And by the way? The sugar is going to wear off soon... and Pisces won't be happy if you're too tired to accept her "present." Off with you, now.

*And just like that, the hole closes. Sagittarius sits there as if he has just witnessed and observed every fundamental truth of existence all at once, not caring whether anyone else saw it or not. And then... *

Sagittarius Blue: *yaaaawwwwnnn* Sugar wearing off... getting sleepy...
    Brock: How cute. You actually believe your creator. Well, I tell mine to screw off. Fuck you TTC! You are gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: Not just Brock, but Ryder as well. Your a wanted man in IWA.
    Brock: Like a give a fuck. Anyone who wants a piece of me can come and get some.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Seriously you were and continue to improve. Every promo I see from you is better than the last.
    Except for the very last one cheers for the good feedback bruv

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Woah, woah, woah, woaaaaaah! That's $300 dollar equipment, first of all. And second, I didn't even approve of getting you a laptop in the first place. Macoonie over here went behind my back....

*Drek gives Ron a dirty look and looks back to Shaz*

Drek:...and bought it for you. Third, you see us sporting tan pants and blue shirts? No. We ain't the Geek Squad, pal. Go call them and ask them for help.

*Drek puts an arm around Shaz and playfully punches his shoulder*

Drek: So how am I doin' so far? Not too shabby in-character work if I say so myself.
    Shaz: Favorite tag team in IWA, need I say more? Shame you are pricks- and it's a shame that you two are faces.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Favorite tag team in IWA, need I say more? Shame you are pricks- and it's a shame that you two are faces.
    Van: Shame they're nowhere near the best like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Shame they're nowhere near the best like.
    Shaz: So that's why cheating was nessecary in your match at Full Throttle? Yeah- great one.

Black Ninja!
    @Kazam23 Ending Oscar Laymen's career will be a glimpse of the entertainment you people have been missing out on.

Bear. Haven't had a chance to properly analyze the show. Will get around to it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    @Kazam23 Ending Oscar Laymen's career will be a glimpse of the entertainment you people have been missing out on.

Bear. Haven't had a chance to properly analyze the show. Will get around to it.
    @LAustin: What?
    ‚Äč

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    @LAustin: What?
    "@Bmac, @Destruction, are you seriously going to say @LAustin has any chance against @Kazam23? #You'reDreaming"

@Kazam23 RT: "@Bmac, @Destruction, are you seriously going to say @LAustin has any chance against @Kazam23? #You'reDreaming"
    He's Delusional if he thinks that!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!