Page 438 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428436437438439440 448 488 538 938 1438 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Thanks man
    np had nothingbetter to do

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Chase: I have a little present for you to mate here you go merry christmas

*Sagittarius opens the present to reveal a block of milk chocolate*
    Sagittarius Blue: CHOCOLATE!!! YES!!! I love chocolate!!!

Most people say I shouldn't have chocolate... something to do with whatchamacallit, hyperactivity, glucose-induced ADD... But I don't care!

*Sagittarius Blue devours the chocolate. And the skies darken...*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Nvm. Ill have to do it tomorrow Stuff came up

Blog Entries
    So, this is the season where everyone is suppose to be thankful and merry, and cheerful and all that other baloney. Well, I thought I'd take a moment, and just say some kind words to each of you. But before, I do that, I want to reflect on this past year. So back in 2011, October actually, i joined EWN because of the prediction contest for the WWE PPV's. Then, around Dec, I got the itch to get back into efedding, and saw everything here, but never had taken part in an efed like these before. So, I took a chance with HWA.At first I kept being told "you're going to debut here, you're going to debut there", and it never happened, and I got sick of it, and I won the prediction contest so I had a filler, so I made a kickass promo to put in, and it worked. That's when I got to know Eddie,, and realize what a cool guy he was. Then came ICW and well, that ended. I won't go into depths on it as most of you know the story, but that's the past. Then came the issue with SRW, and then finally...IWA. This year for me in efedding has been filled with fun, drama, bs, and alot of other stuff, and I wouldn't change a moment of it. So, I want to give a shout out to some people.

Eddie-Bro, you are by far the best creative on this site. Your work in HWA, WWE, and JBW is bar above all the rest. I'm glad you a friend who I can pick his brain, and I'm glad we can just shoot the breeze.

Vand-Talk about a needle in a hay stack. When you first came to IWA, you were one of those pieces of hay, but quickly you became a needle, sticking out from others and showing what you were capable of. I'm glad you were up for going for this with me, and haven't let me down bro!

Benny-So, if Eddie is the best creative on this site, in my eyes, Benny is the best non creative. most don't realize this, but Benny is a super creative guy. Just chatting with him about a feud he is involved in or something that catches his eye, the dude is smart, and just a very chill guy,, and someone I'm glad to call a friend.

Asher-Another guy who I can't remember if he hit me up for coming to efedding, or if i hit him up, but I remember reading his first promo I thought "this dude has potential" and 3 championship reigns later, he has proved he is talented.

Shaz-To be frank, when this guy joined ICW, i didn't think he would amount to much, but Shaz has proved week in and week out he is capable of growth, and capable of changing with the flow. I'm proud to say this guy is the champ in IWA because week in and week out, he has always been there for promos, maybe not always to write matches,, but always there for promos

These are just a few of the many guys I wanted to address, and simply say,, thank you. Thank you for taking part in IWA, and sticking with me, Vand, and now Torphy and Benny through this roller coaster. All of you guys are amazing, and I'm glad you all are here...even TTC Anyways guys, I hope everyone has a merry christmas, and I look forward to what 2013 has in store for IWA

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So, this is the season where everyone is suppose to be thankful and merry, and cheerful and all that other baloney. Well, I thought I'd take a moment, and just say some kind words to each of you. But before, I do that, I want to reflect on this past year. So back in 2011, October actually, i joined EWN because of the prediction contest for the WWE PPV's. Then, around Dec, I got the itch to get back into efedding, and saw everything here, but never had taken part in an efed like these before. So, I took a chance with HWA.At first I kept being told "you're going to debut here, you're going to debut there", and it never happened, and I got sick of it, and I won the prediction contest so I had a filler, so I made a kickass promo to put in, and it worked. That's when I got to know Eddie,, and realize what a cool guy he was. Then came ICW and well, that ended. I won't go into depths on it as most of you know the story, but that's the past. Then came the issue with SRW, and then finally...IWA. This year for me in efedding has been filled with fun, drama, bs, and alot of other stuff, and I wouldn't change a moment of it. So, I want to give a shout out to some people.

Eddie-Bro, you are by far the best creative on this site. Your work in HWA, WWE, and JBW is bar above all the rest. I'm glad you a friend who I can pick his brain, and I'm glad we can just shoot the breeze.

Vand-Talk about a needle in a hay stack. When you first came to IWA, you were one of those pieces of hay, but quickly you became a needle, sticking out from others and showing what you were capable of. I'm glad you were up for going for this with me, and haven't let me down bro!

Benny-So, if Eddie is the best creative on this site, in my eyes, Benny is the best non creative. most don't realize this, but Benny is a super creative guy. Just chatting with him about a feud he is involved in or something that catches his eye, the dude is smart, and just a very chill guy,, and someone I'm glad to call a friend.

Asher-Another guy who I can't remember if he hit me up for coming to efedding, or if i hit him up, but I remember reading his first promo I thought "this dude has potential" and 3 championship reigns later, he has proved he is talented.

Shaz-To be frank, when this guy joined ICW, i didn't think he would amount to much, but Shaz has proved week in and week out he is capable of growth, and capable of changing with the flow. I'm proud to say this guy is the champ in IWA because week in and week out, he has always been there for promos, maybe not always to write matches,, but always there for promos

These are just a few of the many guys I wanted to address, and simply say,, thank you. Thank you for taking part in IWA, and sticking with me, Vand, and now Torphy and Benny through this roller coaster. All of you guys are amazing, and I'm glad you all are here...even TTC Anyways guys, I hope everyone has a merry christmas, and I look forward to what 2013 has in store for IWA
    And you are, who again?

Nah, I kid. Hope you have a great one and I'm hoping for the best for IWA.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    And you are, who again?

Nah, I kid. Hope you have a great one and I'm hoping for the best for IWA.
    Btw everytime i read ur sig i crack up haha

Blog Entries
    Reading your post, Bear, I feel the same way about everybody. The guys you mentioned are freaking awesome - Benny = money and Shaz is quite possibly one of the best heel characters ever (I so want Shaz/Sagittarius to be the feud of 2013!) but to all of you guys - all of you, regardless of eFed or affiliation - thank you so much for making me want to eFed and be a part of this loopy, loveable world. Happy holidays to all - and thank you again!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

I just wanted to say to all users a very merry christmas and to those taking a break a happy new year as well

Bearkg: Thanks for the opportunity and the fueds you have thrown my way, I would have left a while ago if it wasnt for you mate keep up the good work

TTC: I seem to have had the best ICs with you always a blast

Sagittarius Blue: The first person I have conversed in and one half of what I believe to be my best promo ever on EWN thanks a lot mate

Torphy: loved the fued with Adonis and wished it had of continued though it was for the best as your fued with shining light is stealing the show. thanks for lighting the proverbial fire in me.

Asher: My character started on Total Resistance and it was there that I got to try things with Israel and im sorry the show was never finished though I thoroughly enjoyed my first E Fed experience on your show

To everyone else have a great holiday and all the best for a safe and wonderful 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

Merry Christmas Bear

I actually remember when you messaged me, it was right after B debuted in HWA, since then you have always listened to all of my crazy ideas for stories, matches, promos and characters, whether my own or not, and are really a large part of what made BB work, helping me kind of find the center of what I wanted to portray with them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I just wanted to say to all users a very merry christmas and to those taking a break a happy new year as well

Bearkg: Thanks for the opportunity and the fueds you have thrown my way, I would have left a while ago if it wasnt for you mate keep up the good work

TTC: I seem to have had the best ICs with you always a blast

Sagittarius Blue: The first person I have conversed in and one half of what I believe to be my best promo ever on EWN thanks a lot mate

Torphy: loved the fued with Adonis and wished it had of continued though it was for the best as your fued with shining light is stealing the show. thanks for lighting the proverbial fire in me.

Asher: My character started on Total Resistance and it was there that I got to try things with Israel and im sorry the show was never finished though I thoroughly enjoyed my first E Fed experience on your show

To everyone else have a great holiday and all the best for a safe and wonderful 2013
    I remember that, I know you had a rough start with it, but you were really starting to kick ass by the time the plug got pulled. There was a stong chance of you being one of the last guys left, if not the ultimate winner of the show.