Page 434 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3343844244324334344354364444845349341434 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    OOC: It was directed to all of them.

*Chase slowly recovers after that double Suplex*

Chase: Well arent you a party pooper Brock

Israel: Its good to see you crashing the party the same as you probably will when I celebrate my EWNGP championship win over you

Kraouker: No one cares what you think ape, piss of and rape Ryder
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    *Chase slowly recovers after that double Suplex*

Chase: Well arent you a party pooper Brock

Israel: Its good to see you crashing the party the same as you probably will when I celebrate my EWNGP championship win over you

Kraouker: No one cares what you think ape, piss of and rape Ryder
    Brock: Isarel, do you really believe that load of shit. You can't even win a match without help. Just like poor 'ol Matt. He needed my greatness to stay relevant. And no one cares for what I say? Sure.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Brock: Isarel, do you really believe that load of shit. You can't even win a match without help. Just like poor 'ol Matt. He needed my greatness to stay relevant. And no one cares for what I say? Sure.
    Israel: At the turn of the new year everyone will believe it
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Israel: At the turn of the new year everyone will believe it
    Brock: Keep on dreaming, little man. You will never be anything, but an afterthought.

Brock: Keep on dreaming, little man. You will never be anything, but an afterthought.
    Israel: I am The One Man Dynasty and the man that will hopefully end your EWN campaign
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Israel: I am The One Man Dynasty and the man that will hopefully end your EWN campaign
    Brock: You will probably will end a career. Your own.

Brock: You will probably will end a career. Your own.
    Israel: My career is just beginning Sir, what have you ever done?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Israel: My career is just beginning Sir, what have you ever done?
    Brock: Win the first ever EWNGP tourney.

Blog Entries
    Ok, for anyone who hasn't done feedback for the PPV, please do so

Best Match:

Best Promo:

Best Piece of Booking:

Best Commentary Line:

Best Debut(When Applicable):

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:

Any Other Positives:

Any Other Constructive Criticism:

Overall Show Grade:

Blog Entries

Update from ICW.com

Following Full Throttle, we tried to get a statement from Black Blooded regarding their loss, and their affiliation with TNA performer, "The Pope" D'angelo Dinero. They were nowhere to be found however, and the doctor that was treating Mr. Blood for injuries sustained during the match was found unconscious. Since then their internet presence has gone dark, their Facebook and Twitter accounts receiving no update, and Blackbloodedbikers.com so very active prior to Full Throttle, was silent.

That all changed today, when we checked their site. All the prior videos, pictures and everything else has been removed, leaving only one video. We caution those of you with weak stomachs to look away, as the following images are graphic, and could be disturbing to some viewers.

*The video lights up tilted 90 degrees, as the BB cam appears to be lying on it's side, on the dirty bar floor. as the camera is picked up, it is focused where Black Blooded's table usually stands, however the table is in pieces, broken against the wall, chairs are scattered everywhere, broken into fragments along with everything else, the camera pans around the bar, showing a scene of devastation, as though there had been a riot, lights are broken, bottles smashed, and pooltables destroyed, in the wreckage there are bodies, some moving, some terribly still as Mr. Black stalks into the frame, holding a Gear by the throat with one hand, the six other remaining gears coming out behind them, nervous even under their full helmets and leather riding coveralls.*

Mr. Black: Where is he!?!

*The gear attempts to speak, but Mr. Black's hand around his throat is cutting off his air, cutting his voice down to a cracked whisper*

Gear: I don't know, please, He didn't tell me.

?? ?????: Just left you to fend for yourself eh? Fucked us over and left you to take the heat without so much as a wave good-bye? You expect us to fucking believe that? After all he went through to make sure we accepted you in the first place?

*Mr. Blood stalks into the room heavily, rage evident even with the severe damage to his face, and the large staples seemingly holding it together, as without breaking step, he slams an elbow directly into the gear's stomach, forcing the little air he had out as Mr. Black drops him. He lands hard on his hands and knees, vomiting blood up through his helmet as he desperately tries to get himself under control, Mr. Blood walks over, kicking him hard in the ribs, flipping him onto his back. Mr. Black walks over to him, lifting one giant boot and stepping down on the gear's chest, leaning into it, as mr. Blood watches, the staples in his face twisting his usual smirk into a predatory glare.*

Gear: P-

Mr. Blood: Shut up, shut the fuck up right now or I swear to God I will gut you like a fucking carp. I don't care what it takes, I don't care what you have to do, who you have to go through

Mr. Black: BRING US DINERO!!!

Mr. Blood: By next week I expect that traitorous son of a bitch before us in chains. If he isn't then every single one of you will pay for his betrayal. Do you understand?

*The gear on the floor weakly nods, as the others still seemingly unharmed reply loudly at once that it will be done. Mr. Black slowly lifts his boot off of the gear's chest, letting him finally catch a full breath as he follows Mr. Blood towards the camera.*

Mr. Blood: Listen closely you trash-talking wannabe street-thug traitorous piece of shit. You are a fucking Dead Man, do you hear me? You have fucked with the wrong Gang motherfucker, we are going to tear this god damned world apart if we have to, there is no where to hide, and no where to run. Did you forget what you left behind? Or should I say, who? Surely you don't want to see your boy here punished for your wrongs? Get to Chaos Dinero, or there will not be a hole deep enough to hide you from us.

*The video cuts out suddenly, the letters B. B. in blood taking over the screen, before fading to black.*

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.