Page 429 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419427428429430431 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 22796
    Brock: Also, Smokey why should I be dogging Ryan Well? Cause he's a freak? Guess what. I am a genetic freak of nature. I am very single thing Wells fears. So, it should be Ryan Wells who needs to be dodging me.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog #80: The Aftershock

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

'Sup, bitches? This is Skyler Drek here, back from Full Throttle along with R-Mac. In this blog, we'll be covering some of the highlights from F.T. It was a crazy night and we couldn't be anymore proud. Thank you everyone who was there supporting us, cheering us on and making our match with The Infection more memorable and fun to be a part of. We may not have come out of that match as the winners but we at least hope that you all feel like winners for watching such an awesome PPV event.

Alright, alright. Now that all of that sappy crap is over with, we're going to be talking about all the crazy s*&$ that went down. In case you missed it, it was the heel's time to shine as out of all of the matches that took place, only one face actually got over while the rest got uh...taken down. I would have used buried but I decided to hold that term off for a more fitting victim but we'll get into that later. In what this blogger though was the best overall match of the night, Shaz and Chris Divine got the win over Sag. Blue and Rob Rage in a spectacular tag team match and we all got a pretty early Christmas gift in the form of the best debut of the night from the one and only...*cue drumroll*....Angelo DINERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Wait a minute...oops. I meant Jman. With all of these debuts coming so suddenly, one has to wonder...

Bet'cha were expecting Goldberg in that picture, huh? Anyways, now onto the shocker of the night. Noticed how I said that getting buried wouldn't be a fitting term for anyone but one person? Well, I meant it. During the Buried Alive match between Shining and Adonis, Shining gave new meaning to the term "buried" when mound after mound of dirt was thrown onto not Adonis but VALENTINA! This is definitely why I choose to stay atheist. In the second most shocking moment of the night, well, at least for Macoonie, Shaz cut a heelicious promo and during the jabber, he broke all of those kid's hearts when he told them all that Santa Claus isn't real. You should've seen Macoonie backstage. Poor guy was drowning out all of his sorrows on eggnog and crying his eyes out. And also, I don't remember us wanting to get Shaz a laptop. When the hell did we...dammit, Macoonie! I'm changing the pin number of my bank account. That s*$% gets hacked into more times than what Ocean's Eleven could have pulled off!

Alright then, ladies and germs, we're going to be packing things up for today. Thanks for reading, make sure you follow us on Twitter @Kayfabulous, like us on Facebook, buy our brand new "in The Know" T-shirts that are now available on IWAShop.com and take care.........wait a minute. This is sounding way too familiar for my tastes. Anyways, I've gotta get going now. You know, pin numbers to change, laughs to be had...revenge to be taken place....

Until next time,

Drek <3

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Well, that was disappointing and if anything that Domino said to me were words that he meant, he'll feel the exact same way.
    Domino: Admittedly you could have pinned me after you had cracked me in the head with that lead pipe. But now, you threw me to Smith, and had him put me threw a table. And guess what, we still won. I am upset that it didn't come down to me and you, because like I said I wanted it to come down to me and you note. If I would have got pinned, I take my loss like a man. But we will wrestle again, and I assure you I will still leave that night a winner.

Black Ninja!
    Jman: The sheriff has come to town.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Shaz, it's a title belt. Not an old Nokia that you're trying to get signal on. Put your arm down.
    Shaz: A title that proves I'm the best in the world. Like it, or love it.

DAMAGED GOODS

Blog #1: Kayfabu-

Writer and editor: Sebastian Schweizner

----------------------------

So, all you retarded apes reading this. I bet you weren't expecting this, but I felt the need to comment on a real let down in IWA, Kayfabulous. At Full Throttle, Damaged Goods actually won their match - whether booked or not, we still have the IWA Tag Team Championships, while Kayfabulous couldn't get the job done.

And whether in IWA, in WWE, in UFC, in MMA, in NFL, in NBA, in EPL, in the PDC (professional darts championship for all you uneducated bufoon's, who don't recognize an entertaining sport) Damaged Goods will always beat Kayfabulous. Their dignity will be non-existent - while Gommenta and Damaged Goods will hold the trophy they won high and proud.

And The Pope D'Angelo Dinero debuted! And he targeted Black Blooded - who still would've won lost the match with or without Elijah Burke. With or without the Gearz interfering. Wrestling may have been classified "sports entertainment", and a fix, but there's no denying talent when it's noticeable.

Plus Mr. Smyth won a world title, without even pinning someone, or making anyone submit. And Shaz, let's not forget, didn't even defend his title at the PPV. Therefore, how can anyone now deny that Damaged Goods are in possession of the most prestigious championship in Insane Wrestling Association.

So, that ends my first blog, and I end you with this: why cheer for Kayfabulous, when they only care about their cash? You gullible fools are worshipping the wrong people

Until next time

Sebastian
    ‚Äč

Just found out what I won from the trivia thing

You guys will love this.

Blog Entries
    This takes Blog Wars to new heights.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just found out what I won from the trivia thing

You guys will love this.
    I accepted the IWA Title that you've so graciously nominated me for

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    K2J and Des are going to be hard to beat in regards to originality.