Page 423 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413421422423424425 433 473 523 923 1423 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys! Time for the final question!

Now, there were originally 3 titles in ICW.

ICW Championship
    X-Treme Championship
    Insane Tag Team Championships

Name each person who held those titles, IN ORDER, starting from when ICW first started, to Glory Days
    Brock: You sir are going to die.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: I have a guessing game to play for anyone who has the stones to try and win some money from me. Be warned guessing wrong will be a painful experience for you. Now how this works is, I have four hats here.

*Ali points to a table in front of him, on it are four magicians top hats.*

Ali: This *Ali holds up a rectangular pad of paper*, this is a checkbook. I'm going to take a check out of here and I'm going to write the number Ten Thousand then I'm going to write Dollars. I'm going to sign it and it is going under one of these hats. After I move the hats around you simply have to guess which hat the money is under. Easy right. Well if you think it's easy step up and give it a go. But be warned if you're wrong it will cost you. Come on folks, don't be shy.

*Ali writes the check and then places it under the hat furthest on the left. He moves the hat to the furthest right and back and then in the middle, then to left. Right one and then left and left and right*

Ali: So what's it gonna be folks Hat 1, Hat 2, Hat 3 or Hat 4?

*Dingo Mac walks up to the table he lifts it up and sees a can of fosters*

Ali: I'm so sorry, you lose. You can keep that beer if you want. I guess.

Dingo: Sweeeeeeeeeeet....

*Dingo skulls the beer immediately and falls to the floor coughing and spluttering as foam comes out from his mouth.

Ali: Oh I forgot to mention, there's poison in that beer...

*Ali shakes his head and gives an evil Grin.*

Ali: Dingo, mate, you have got to be the dumbest fuck I've ever met. I told you guessing wrong would have painful side effects... Better piss off to the hospital before you, you know, DIE!

*DJ from EWA appears*

DJ:I like games, can I plays game?

Ali Kazam: What are you doing here man?

DJ: I just told you I like games.

Ali Kazam: Well I guess you can play, if you must. I was kinda hoping some of the IWA roster would come and join me, but I guess like the crowd they have no respect and don't know what good entertainment is.

DJ: Well I pick hat # 2

*DJ Grabs hat # 2 and sees a cake.*

DJ: CAKE!!!!!!! I LOVE CAKE!!!!!

Ali: Don't touch the cake idiot... Surely you know it's not safe. I mean Dingo is in hospital because of what I made appear under his hat.

DJ: Must have cake...

*DJ makes an attempt to grab the cake... Instead he gets Ali Kazam's fist straight in his face knocking him out.*

Ali: As much as I would enjoy watching you writhe in pain DJ, I kinda like the idiot you are. It's funny. Nonetheless, time for you to disappear again.

*Ali snaps his fingers and DJ vanished into the deepest corners of Van's mind.*

Ali: Alex Kidd? What the hell are you doing here? I thought you died?

*Alex Kidd doesn't say a single word he just lifts the hat and sees his Career drowning in acid. Yes he sees his Career. Without a word Kidd pulls out a knife and drives it into his own chest.*

Ali: Well that was not what I thought he would see under the hat... Better get him some medical help...

*Ali waves his hands and Alex Kidd ends up on the operating table of a veterinarian clinic.*

Ali: GET OUT OF HERE JOHNNY... I want someone from IWA to take the last hat.
    *Too late, Johnny Fucking Hot has made his entrance. He takes off his shirt for no apparent reason and is jumping up and down then he walks up and approaches Ali Kazam and his table.*

Johnny Hot: Too fucking bad you smelly scumbag, I'm here, I'm queer and I'm taking that hat.

Ali: You're Queer alright, but you aren't taking the hat... wait. I changed my mind. Lift the hat for me.

*Little man Johnny Hot lifts up the hat and Ali Kazam grabs the Baretta from underneath it. He unloads the bullets into Johnny Hot's knees and throws the gun at Johnny's head.*

Ali: Now fuck off, you ruined my fucking game... I was trying to entertain the IWA people and you, Dingo, DJ and Alex Kidd had to make Cameos during my scene. YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!

*Ali Kazam furious at how the people from his past have ruined his another part of his life storms away from the mess of Johnny Hot he left laying next to the table.*
    I wasted ages writing this...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    I wasted ages writing this...
    wait..what do u mean?

Black Ninja!
    nobody read it...

Blog Entries
    nobody read it...
    Did u post it in this thread originally? if so bro, sorry on my part, I've been uber swamped, but now, im all caught up

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Did u post it in this thread originally? if so bro, sorry on my part, I've been uber swamped, but now, im all caught up
    Yeah lol... Before TTC and K2J started chatting lol

Black Ninja!
    I've only skimmed through the show so far... but I really need to edit things before I send them to you lol..

Yeah lol... Before TTC and K2J started chatting lol
    In my defense, I blame K2Jelly. He's fault.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    In my defense, I blame K2Jelly. He's fault.
    It always is... Damn you K2J

Blog Entries
    Ok here is the scores from the prediction contest!

Cricket 100 pts
    Asher 162
    Des 121
    Wrestling-160
    Super Dave-68 pts
    Glamour Girl-134
    CM Rock Austin-123
    AWrestlingGod-135
    VHX-93
    Rehmix-75
    Benny-27
    Shining-96
    K2Jelly-91
    No_1Eddie-58
    TTC-81

congrats to Asher! Just beating wrestlingfan by 2 points. Asher, Ill be PMing you soon!