Page 422 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412420421422423424 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Ok, once the show goes up, I will put up the final trivia question! Time for the show!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    you are a cruel cruel man
    besides, can't sleep yet, still at work.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. Show is up. here is the feedback to use! I gotta get my kid to sleep then Ill post the semi awards show

Best Match:

Best Promo:

Best Piece of Booking:

Best Commentary Line:

Best Debut(When Applicable):

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:

Any Other Positives:

Any Other Constructive Criticism:

Overall Show Grade:

Holy fucking shit. Jman?! Fuck yes.

Also, congrats to Benny!

Best Match: Black Blooded vs. Damaged Goods

Best Promo: KJ Punk

Best Piece of Booking: Fuckin' Jman! Shining Light/Malcolm Adonis ending was insane too.

Best Commentary Line:
    Rocky: Whatever.. that was gold! But back to my point.. Smith has a schizophrenic and a former acrobat as team mates.. this is gonna go REAL well for him.. hah!

Best Debut(When Applicable): J takes this again.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The Endurance Championship match :'( Haha but seriously, I don't think a single piece of booking was wrong.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing to say here.

Any Other Positives: Shaz's promo was exceptional- as was Ali Kazam's.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Now there's a couple things here. First of all- I would have liked to have seen Kyojin react in some way to the loss. Even if it's just consoling KJ in the ring.

Secondly, there was a lot of heel wins. Not enough face wins in my eyes. In fact, looking back at it- there was 6 heel wins, 1 no contest and 1 face win. I think I counted every match there anyway. That's a poor ratio for face wins.

Overall Show Grade: Not as good as Lost Cause, but I don't think anybody was ever going to expect it to be. I'd say B, the shocks and booking built it up really good.

I will start with some personal feedback of my own. I absolutely didn't like the fact Ryder and Brock ended(well for now as I know) without me knowing. I still had some ideas for using both of them together. I also need to tell you that you messed up by saying Wells was celebrating when it was supposed to be Brock. So, if you can fix that, that would be awesome.

More feedback after I read the show fully and carefully.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Shaz and Chris Divine v. Sagittarius Blue and Rob Rage. Black Blooded v. Damaged Goods comes in close second.

Best Promo: Probably the Shaz Christmas promo. Not a lot of options and his got the best reaction from me. Busted a gut when he told the kids in the crowd that Santa doesn't exist.

Best Piece of Booking: Hard to say but I'd have to give it to Edwards turning on Ryder. We all knew it was coming but out of a win? This could lead to Ryder growing a spine and sticking up for himself.

Best Commentary Line:

Rocky: No! No! This can't be true! Pinch me because I'm in a nightmare!

Mike pinches Rocky.

Rocky: Ow you son of a bitch. I didn't mean it.

Best Debut(When Applicable):

Jman's since his was the only one.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:

Valentina getting buried BEFORE a true winner was declared. Did it have shock value and all? Yes but in the end, who came out the stronger man? In my opinion, it would have been much better if there was a definite ending to the match before Valentina's life be put in danger because she keeps getting used as a plot device for more drama without any of the men having an actual lead on the other.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope.

Any Other Positives: n/a

Any Other Constructive Criticism:

I just didn't like the idea of everyone pooling together to give Shaz gifts when it might contradict their characters to give him charity. Not a biggie but thought that it didn't really make much sense.

Overall Show Grade: B-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

I will start with some personal feedback of my own. I absolutely didn't like the fact Ryder and Brock ended(well for now as I know) without me knowing. I still had some ideas for using both of them together. I also need to tell you that you messed up by saying Wells was celebrating when it was supposed to be Brock. So, if you can fix that, that would be awesome.

More feedback after I read the show fully and carefully.
    Fixed. Thanks for catching that TTC

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. The winners of the IWA/ICW awards are up in the show thread. I apologize for how it came off. Next years will be alot better. I'm hopping off for a short bit!

Blog Entries
    Ok guys! Time for the final question!

Now, there were originally 3 titles in ICW.

ICW Championship
    X-Treme Championship
    Insane Tag Team Championships

Name each person who held those titles, IN ORDER, starting from when ICW first started, to Glory Days