Page 419 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409417418419420421 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Your sig sucks. Get rid of Cena. Now. My inner smark knows what's best.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Lol i didn't make it. Super Dave did

Also...

Official Update from IWA.com

We have learned that after the assault from Killa two weeks ago, Bushido's hand is still broken, and as of the last update, is not at Full Throttle. When asked why Bushido wasn't, here was Smokey's response.

Smokey: Tonight, we are suppose to see a rap off between Bushido and Killa. I have told Bushido to stay home and rest up. After speaking with his doctor, Bushido will be cleared to wrestle in 3 weeks, so here is how it's looking. On the next Chaos, we will see Bushido and Killa face each other in a rap off, and at Destined For Immortality, they will go 1 on 1 against each other in a match. Now excuse me...I have something to take care of.
    I have a REALproblem with the poster.

Are any of them even representations for any characters in IWA(maybe Punk if I'm right). You see I don't like posters with guys/gals that don't represent any one in a fed. Hence the reason I like the EWNCW poster, since they don't have any wrestlers that way no one gets confused.

Just my two cents.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I have a REALproblem with the poster.

Are any of them even representations for any characters in IWA(maybe Punk if I'm right). You see I don't like posters with guys/gals that don't represent any one in a fed. Hence the reason I like the EWNCW poster, since they don't have any wrestlers that way no one gets confused.

Just my two cents.
    Understandable But in the same breath, I like this poster, using real wrestlers, compared to the other poster Super Dave did, not using wrestlers. In the future, Ill try to keep it in the frame of reference of who has who representing them ala Shaz has Pope, Kyojin has Ozachuki...shit i said that wrong...but you know what I mean, and when applicable have Dave use those characters instead

Blog Entries
    Smokey: It's not a matter of it impairing his rapping. Of course it doesn't impair his rapping. As it stands now, there will be 2 more weeks before Bushido can go from a cast, to a brace. I am not going to risk the safety of a wrestle by bringing them back too soon. Btw, who are you? one of the mistakes Daniel May hired? You better recognize I am the boss, and I don't like being second guessed
    Ace Note: Yes sir...er...I think? If you're trying to go for the whole Jekyll /Hyde thing, you better ask my tag team partner Oscar Layman how it's done.

Understandable But in the same breath, I like this poster, using real wrestlers, compared to the other poster Super Dave did, not using wrestlers. In the future, Ill try to keep it in the frame of reference of who has who representing them ala Shaz has Pope, Kyojin has Ozachuki...shit i said that wrong...but you know what I mean, and when applicable have Dave use those characters instead
    Good. It really helps Ryder a lot. He gets confused easily.

Jackson: Full Throttle is upon us, Ace, Oscar, I hope you guys are ready because I am ready to kick some ass!!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Full Throttle is upon us, Ace, Oscar, I hope you guys are ready because I am ready to kick some ass!!
    Ace Note: Am I ready to kick some ass? AM I READY TO KICK SOME ASS?! You damn right I'm ready to kick some ass! You know what they say, birds of feather flock together and those two little birdies, Hawk and Phoenix are gonna get their wings clipped and I don't mean some clipped like some 3$ Super Cut haircut kinda clipping. I mean the clippin' where we have 'em begging for mercy. And as far as Domino goes, he sealed his ow fate because whenever you play with dominoes, it's their destiny to fall and Domino isn't going to be ANY different form the rest of 'em!

Yo, Oscar, you out there?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Have you ever tried those lucozade concentrated shots? Those things are plain evil!
    Damn right I have! I had a packet of monster munch, energy drink, 4 hours ago- while watching Eastenders.

Shaz: And trust man when man says this, Lauren is fuckin' buff.

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. If you were going to do a promo for Full Throttle but haven't yet, don't do it. I won't be adding in any more promos. Trying to get it all together, hopefully soon. I know Ill be stepping out to eat with the family, so just a heads up ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Am I ready to kick some ass? AM I READY TO KICK SOME ASS?! You damn right I'm ready to kick some ass! You know what they say, birds of feather flock together and those two little birdies, Hawk and Phoenix are gonna get their wings clipped and I don't mean some clipped like some 3$ Super Cut haircut kinda clipping. I mean the clippin' where we have 'em begging for mercy. And as far as Domino goes, he sealed his ow fate because whenever you play with dominoes, it's their destiny to fall and Domino isn't going to be ANY different form the rest of 'em!

Yo, Oscar, you out there?!
    I am, but I'm going bed
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I am, but I'm going bed
    Brock: Wait if you're going to bed, does that mean you're abandoning your partner? What a great tag partner you truly are!