Page 358 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2583083483563573583593603684084588581358 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 22796
  1. #3571
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Damn u bmac. I was looking for some people from ewn to play with tonight on wwe 13
    Have you voted for Dennis in his poll yet?

    You should.

  2. #3572
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    So to give everyone an update of what the schedule is looking like for IWA over the next month or so

    We have a Chaos this Sunday
    The following Sunday, the 23rd, is Full Throttle
    We are going to take a week off after Full Throttle to accomodate for holidays and to give creative a break.
    The next 2 Chaos will be on Sundays, and then we will have 2 more Chaos that will fall on certain days. Destined for Immortality will occur on February 1st
     

  3. #3573
    I have a ps3 and WWE 13. Haven't played it online tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  4. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I have a ps3 and WWE 13. Haven't played it online tho.
    Am I the only one here with an Xbox haha

  5. #3575
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Am I the only one here with an Xbox haha
    Naw man, There is a whole crew of us that get on the xbox. Pretty regularly actually. we get together all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  6. #3576
    Chase Blaydes: Hey everyone, Great to meet you all... my name is Chase Blaydes and I am awaiting my debut here in IWA
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  7. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Chase Blaydes: Hey everyone, Great to meet you all... my name is Chase Blaydes and I am awaiting my debut here in IWA
    Damian: Haaay! I'm Damian Eddings, the most fantabulous man on the roster!

    Bushido: I'm Bushido, the king of rap. Pleased to meet you. Wie gehts?

    Whiz: I'm Whiz, bruh!

    Iceman: I'm Icy, nigga! We's the Hollywood Homeboys!


    OOC: And I'm 24 posts away from God status!


    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]
     


  8. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Damian: Haaay! I'm Damian Eddings, the most fantabulous man on the roster!

    Bushido: I'm Bushido, the king of rap. Pleased to meet you. Wie gehts?

    Whiz: I'm Whiz, bruh!

    Iceman: I'm Icy, nigga! We's the Hollywood Homeboys!


    OOC: And I'm 24 posts away from God status!
    Chase Blaydes: Sorry guys let me get this right, Damien eddings you are infact fantabolous? Bushido you wrap Baguettes? weird but ok and Whiz is Whiz bruh and the hollywood homeboy my bad guys this is all confusing.

    Nice to meet you all

    OOC: This guy is a bit of an idiot if you read his roster info, see what i did with the wrapping baguettes haha
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  9. #3579
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Damian: Haaay! I'm Damian Eddings, the most fantabulous man on the roster!

    Bushido: I'm Bushido, the king of rap. Pleased to meet you. Wie gehts?

    Whiz: I'm Whiz, bruh!

    Iceman: I'm Icy, nigga! We's the Hollywood Homeboys!


    OOC: And I'm 24 posts away from God status!
    Dave Steele: Piece of advice Chase... watch out for these clowns and when it comes to Eddings, make sure you don't drop the soap bro.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #3580
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Chase Blaydes: Sorry guys let me get this right, Damien eddings you are infact fantabolous? Bushido you wrap Baguettes? weird but ok and Whiz is Whiz bruh and the hollywood homeboy my bad guys this is all confusing.

    Nice to meet you all

    OOC: This guy is a bit of an idiot if you read his roster info, see what i did with the wrapping baguettes haha
    OOC: Then this will certainly be fun.

    Damian: The most fantabulous, suga!

    Bushido:Baguettes? No, I rap as in music...

    Whiz: Nah, bruh- my name is WHIZ. I just say bruh cuz it's an interjection.

    Iceman: Interjection? Biggest word I ever done heard out yo mouth, nigga!


    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]
     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.