Page 356 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346354355356357358 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 22796
    @B-MCINTYRE No, I didn't!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Let me get this straight. You both want to keep on talking shit out of your mouths rather than fight. I guess you guys aren't Tag Team Championship material after all.
    Mr. Blood: No boy, we want to sit back and watch as our gears here tear your ass limb from limb. Why the fuck do you think that all your failure makes you worth anything more than that? Hell you think we have won all the gold we have over the years by getting into it with every roided out homo with an inferiority complex that spits a dick out of his mouth long enough to talk shit?

Mr. Black: You aren't worth the time or effort.

Mr. Blood: especially when we aren't even getting paid for it, but the boys here? Well they can use the exercise.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Brock: Go on avoiding me. It's cool. I'll just beat your little henchmen and then I'll beat both of your asses. Hell, I'll even give you money for your medical bill.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Go on avoiding me. It's cool. I'll just beat your little henchmen and then I'll beat both of your asses. Hell, I'll even give you money for your medical bill.
    *the Gears tighten ranks around Brock, cutting off retreat*

(OOC: See, here's where the problem with ICing a character that never discovers the plus side to running the hell away, I'm pretty sure that it is frowned upon to curbstomp someone in IC, and it's less believable that any 8 guys have an issue with just one man (also known as, the Nexus philosophy)

*Brock smiles*

Brock: How much money are they paying you? I can triple it, if you let me at them.

Blog Entries
    *Brock smiles*

Brock: How much money are they paying you? I can triple it, if you let me at them.
    Mr. Blood: Damn, now that was fucking entertaining. Of course, I don't think that they are going to accept, but still, that's the first time I have seen you even try to use your head.

*The gears shake their heads, seemingly in unison as they crack their knuckles, seemingly chomping at the bit to begin the attack*

*Brock smiles once more.*

Brock: Momma always said "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get." However, you guys are getting an ass-wiping

Blog Entries
    *Brock smiles once more.*

Brock: Momma always said "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get." However, you guys are getting an ass-wiping
    Mr. Blood: An ass wiping? Damn you fruits are fucking kinky aren't you?

Brock: Less talking. More ass kicking in here.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Less talking. More ass kicking in here.
    Mr. Blood: Alright then, Boys, try to leave something for his husband to come home to.

*The Gears start forward, at first Brock seems to be holding his own, as he is able to knock one of them into two others, however all too soon the numbers game catches up with him and he finds himself laying on the floor in the fetal position, black leather boots stomping into his body, searching for any weak areas to hit.*