Page 354 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344352353354355356 364 404 454 854 1354 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Really? Hashtags?
    Sagittarius Blue: Yes, Hashtags. You know, like the ones on Twitter. Well, wait, I'm not sure you've graduated to "learning social media" yet. Your main interaction to it would be to punch it in the face. Oh well. After you pass third grade, maybe we can teach you all about Twitter

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Brock: I know what hashtags. DUMBASS!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Brock: I know what hashtags. DUMBASS!
    Mr. Blood: God Damn don't you ever shut the fuck up? What, does your little beach boy-toy gotta jiggle his zipper to get you to quit talking for a few damn minutes? Let me lay it out for you real slow here, the entire time we have been here, all we have seen you do is fail. Now a little advice for ya boy, free of charge. You can't make any money when the only product that you can reliably produce is failure. So here's a fucking thought, how about put down the fucking needle, and maybe actually try learning how to fucking wrestle, or at least fight, because right now you are just an embarrassment to all your buddies over on Fire Island.

Mr. Black: Jacked up fucking moron.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Brock: How about you both jerk off to one another.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: That's really all you can say? God damn son I knew that you couldn't fight for shit but I didn't think that was because you had shit for brains. Let me talk real slow, so that you are sure to understand me. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. God damn, you fucking fairies really never know when to stop, do you?

Blog Entries
    Smokey: oh lord..maybe i should take my medication and go back to being daniel may once more...atleast then i wouldnt have to listen to you shit your pants...oh wait...thats you talking

Brock: Blood, how about you make me shut up?

Brock: Smokey, how about you mix up your medication, so we can really see a bad side of you? Cause clearly as Smokey or May your just a spineless little whore. Or is this the best you got? Cause if it is then we need some one who actually has spine, since you are full of shit, you piece of trash. Now, go back to your office and have some fucker suck your dick.

Black Ninja!
    Brock: Smokey, how about you mix up your medication, so we can really see a bad side of you? Cause clearly as Smokey or May your just a spineless little whore. Or is this the best you got? Cause if it is then we need some one who actually has spine, since you are full of shit, you piece of trash. Now, go back to your office and have some fucker suck your dick.
    Will I Am: Mr Smokey, I believe this peasant was volunteering to taste your cock... Off you go Brock.. go please your boss...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Brock: Blood, how about you make me shut up?
    Mr. Blood: God damn, not only do you fail as a wrestler, as an athlete, and as a man. Now you fail at simple math. Look around boy.

*As if on cue, the Gears walk up, four men on each side of the hallway*

Mr. Blood: Now if you really want to play this game, you can meet the boys here, don't worry, there's no possible way that you can fail at having your organs beaten out of you, it's just gonna happen.

Mr. Black: We'll make sure to tell your boyfriend what happened.