Page 343 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333341342343344345 353 393 443 843 1343 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    They were great, specially how Slayde was able to be dressed as a stage hand to get the mental edge over Elric and attacking him, before taking him away, his fate uncertain.

I like he's really living up to his moniker of "The Shadow" by being able to strike from any place at any time. It's a different feeling not being in control of Slayde's future so I'm intrigued as where this feud will go. I know me and Krysys had been looking to feud for quite some time, since in the over year and a half we've been fedding, a feud between us had not happened.

We knew we worked amazingly well together as The Nightmare Madness and Shadows of Madness so we were eager to see what we'd do againt one another and so far it's been great and I can only imagine it getting better.
    I chatted with krysys a little a bit back about how the feud was going to go down. He seemed to like it
    i think you will too

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So question, which character do you like better? Smokey or daniel may? And what do you guys think of the third unidentified character, kind of like the three faces of foley but different
    I'm more intrigued as to who the third persona is and what that persona will do. But between May and Smokey, Smokey almost always wins.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I prefer Smokey. Daniel May became almost invisible. At least Smokey is a character.
    Smokey: thats cause that prick daniel may has no spine. Atleast i have the balls to put you idiots in place...

Blog Entries
    Smokey: thats cause that prick daniel may has no spine. Atleast i have the balls to put you idiots in place...
    Mr. Smyth: Yeah, because you had an amazing track record of doing that in the past.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

The Trinity
    I prefer Smokey. Daniel May became almost invisible. At least Smokey is a character.
    That's my opinion in a nutshell. To me, May was just someone who came out and announced the matches and then left. Smokey however, is one of a kind, nobody is like him!

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Are you projecting your own fears of homosexuality on to me?
    Wells: Oh no, I get plenty of ladies. And at least I don't have to pay them to get in bed with me, unlike you. You have to tell them to come equipped with a microscope too, so they can find it first.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    So question, which character do you like better? Smokey or daniel may? And what do you guys think of the third unidentified character, kind of like the three faces of foley but different
    I absolutely like Smokey better, tbh, it's half the reason I kept talking about him with BB.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Mr. Smyth: Wait, so not only do you want a match with Rage, you want him to make the effort to get it sanctioned? Is it not time that you started wiping your own arse?

Israel: Gees you are ignorant Mr Smyth, Rob Rage obviously has more pulling power im sure what the answer would be if I went up and asked for a No 1 Contenders match with Rob Rage
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, so im sick. Like diaereha and vomit. Hopefully i feel better tomorrow but i probably wont be on

Hey guys, so im sick. Like diaereha and vomit. Hopefully i feel better tomorrow but i probably wont be on
    Oh no that sucks man. Hope you feel better. Get well soon!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW