Page 338 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2382883283363373383393403483884388381338 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Obviously I am not that good as a heel Bear I may need a turn
    Why? Because less than half a dozen people haven't mentioned your name in a top 3 quiz?

Being a face is not going to easy. In fact, it will be harder. What you need to do is stop the self-deprevation, and keep working at it. I am in no way an expert at this, and I'm a bit confuzzled as to why I'm considered by some to be in the top three, but I do know that the amount of effort you take in writing posts that say something to the effect of "oh, I'm not making an impact" could be used to making your character - which is a good character - a great one.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Obviously I am not that good as a heel Bear I may need a turn
    Nah, you just need to make yourself more unlikeable.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Why? Because less than half a dozen people haven't mentioned your name in a top 3 quiz?

Being a face is not going to easy. In fact, it will be harder. What you need to do is stop the self-deprevation, and keep working at it. I am in no way an expert at this, and I'm a bit confuzzled as to why I'm considered by some to be in the top three, but I do know that the amount of effort you take in writing posts that say something to the effect of "oh, I'm not making an impact" could be used to making your character - which is a good character - a great one.
    you make a good point but its not because of the quiz, its more my ICing where I struggle
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Well practice makes perfect, or at least better.

Rage: So I hear this Pamich dude thinks he's some kind of big deal. Since when has he done anything of note?
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Well practice makes perfect, or at least better.

Rage: So I hear this Pamich dude thinks he's some kind of big deal. Since when has he done anything of note?
    Israel: Rage I know you were resting up and could not be bothered turning up for a while though In your absence I nearly became Endurance champion and won a fatal four way to become No 1 contender to that title? how was your holiday Sir?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Israel: Rage I know you were resting up and could not be bothered turning up for a while though In your absence I nearly became Endurance champion and won a fatal four way to become No 1 contender to that title? how was your holiday Sir?
    Rage: Lovely thanks. So wow, you almost won a title! Thats so impressive. It's funny, you're right, I was away for a while, but in the day I came back I made ten times the impact you made in the several months I was away, or scratch that, your entire mediocre at best career. Sir.

Rage: Lovely thanks. So wow, you almost won a title! Thats so impressive. It's funny, you're right, I was away for a while, but in the day I came back I made ten times the impact you made in the several months I was away, or scratch that, your entire mediocre at best career. Sir.
    Israel: I did not come to IWA to become a flash in the pan, I cam here to be the whole sizzling bacon and I do not need you or anyone else making "Star" returns only to end up where you were before, holidaying
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Israel: I did not come to IWA to become a flash in the pan, I cam here to be the whole sizzling bacon and I do not need you or anyone else making "Star" returns only to end up where you were before, holidaying
    Rage: Look mate, I don't know about you, but to me main eventing the biggest PPV of the year and winning IWA's biggest ever match is worth a lot more than almost winning a title. I could retire right now and you'd never even live up to my legacy, but I'm not going to rest on my laurels, I'm going to strive on, win the World title as the perfect end to three, yes count them, three consectutive PPV main event wins in IWA. I'll wave to you from the top when I get there, but I'll doubt you'll even be able to see my heights, let alone reach them.

Rage: Look mate, I don't know about you, but to me main eventing the biggest PPV of the year and winning IWA's biggest ever match is worth a lot more than almost winning a title. I could retire right now and you'd never even live up to my legacy, but I'm not going to rest on my laurels, I'm going to strive on, win the World title as the perfect end to three, yes count them, three consectutive PPV main event wins in IWA. I'll wave to you from the top when I get there, but I'll doubt you'll even be able to see my heights, let alone reach them.
    Israel: Rob Rage I assure you that you will never win the IWA world title and let me key you into a little secret as to why seeing as I am the man with the utmost integrity and honour I will share with you your own downfall, you disregard the competition, you do not treat this business seriously and you do not evaluate your opposition fairly.

I am the One Man Dynasty, Israel Pamich and if you are such a great wrestler and a great guy why dont you show some integrity and put your No 1 contendership on the line against yours truly.
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Israel: Rob Rage I assure you that you will never win the IWA world title and let me key you into a little secret as to why seeing as I am the man with the utmost integrity and honour I will share with you your own downfall, you disregard the competition, you do not treat this business seriously and you do not evaluate your opposition fairly.

I am the One Man Dynasty, Israel Pamich and if you are such a great wrestler and a great guy why dont you show some integrity and put your No 1 contendership on the line against yours truly.
    Rage: Wow, if that's your attempt to get me riled up and put my spot on the line, then you really need to start working harder. I earned this shot, and you haven't even earned a shot at my shot. I'll face you, any time, any place. And I'll beat you, any time any place. ou say I disregard my cometition? You say I don't take this business seriously. Well I say you're spewing bullshit! This business is my life, and yeah, I may have a bit of fun at times, but at the end of the day I'd die for this business, and there's nobody that puts more into each nd every match than me. Hence my results, hence my win loss record, hence my main eventing. There's a reason I win titles and you almost win titles.