Page 332 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2322823223303313323333343423824328321332 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Black: Hey, piece-of-shit-rapper-wannabe: SHUT THE FUCK UP, or I can do that for you.
    Will I Am: Do Not get me and that tone deaf "musician" confused. I could have your body disposed of without a single trace of your existance. Care to test out my resources Mr Black. Do you want to find out just how dangerous it is to mess with me or do you want to get my car and allow me to leave peacefully with all your bodily functions in tact. The choice is yours Black. Be a lamb or be sliced up like one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Will I Am: Do Not get me and that tone deaf "musician" confused. I could have your body disposed of without a single trace of your existance. Care to test out my resources Mr Black. Do you want to find out just how dangerous it is to mess with me or do you want to get my car and allow me to leave peacefully with all your bodily functions in tact. The choice is yours Black. Be a lamb or be sliced up like one.
    Black: Oh look at you, needs help to beat up or in your case, "dispose" me. Can't fight your own battles? You know what people like you were in prison? The ones always on the bottom, receiving it, and enjoying it. That exactly what you are, because that's what this backup of your's really is, just hidden excuses for you to have your own, "let's not tell mommy" moment. So for once, grow a pair, instead of taking one.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Violent Impact:

- Members of IWA Roster

Israel: Did you end up finding your car?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Just checked out the show, pretty good.

Really enjoyed the last promo before the main event.. well done to the guys involved.

I also liked the promo between Adonis and Shining, interested to see where that's going..Also felt the AJ Dixon one was very fitting and again well done.. BUT, promo of the show goes to my buddy Van Hooligan, great work there man.. well done!

Have no idea about the ending.. I think it could possibly be Magg's though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Black: Oh look at you, needs help to beat up or in your case, "dispose" me. Can't fight your own battles? You know what people like you were in prison? The ones always on the bottom, receiving it, and enjoying it. That exactly what you are, because that's what this backup of your's really is, just hidden excuses for you to have your own, "let's not tell mommy" moment. So for once, grow a pair, instead of taking one.
    Will I Am: Do you really want me to hurt you? It seems, while you were inside, you let a few too many prisoners inside of you and they all seemed to have smacked you over the back of the head when they were done. You've lost your mind if you seriously want to consider putting your hands on me. You lay one finger on me and I'll personally take out a hacksaw and cut all 20 of your digits from your hands and feet and shove them straight down your throat. Stop running your mouth or you will end up wearing concrete boots at the bottom of the ocean.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Did you end up finding your car?
    Will I Am: No, why? Did you see it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Just checked out the show, pretty good.

Really enjoyed the last promo before the main event.. well done to the guys involved.

I also liked the promo between Adonis and Shining, interested to see where that's going..Also felt the AJ Dixon one was very fitting and again well done.. BUT, promo of the show goes to my buddy Van Hooligan, great work there man.. well done!

Have no idea about the ending.. I think it could possibly be Magg's though.
    Thanks, I just gave it my all and I seriously think that could be a contender for next years promo of the year really.

Blog Entries
    Will I Am: Do you really want me to hurt you? It seems, while you were inside, you let a few too many prisoners inside of you and they all seemed to have smacked you over the back of the head when they were done. You've lost your mind if you seriously want to consider putting your hands on me. You lay one finger on me and I'll personally take out a hacksaw and cut all 20 of your digits from your hands and feet and shove them straight down your throat. Stop running your mouth or you will end up wearing concrete boots at the bottom of the ocean.
    Black: No no no, you think you can make prison jokes when you've never been there? Please, the worst you done is probably stolen a candy bar from the store, or probably lipstick from your mother's purse just so you can go play dress-up you sick pervert. And then, even after you did both, you needed to use a nightlight until you were 22, and you still continue to wet the bed, and your "protection" cleans you and your bed up. Don't think for one second that you are a badass or tough by making threats you probably heard from a movie or something, and wrote them down and snuck it under it under your clip on tie, because you still can't tie one right, to say when you thought they would be funny. Don't make idle threats that you can't keep. Heck, you probably put those periods in your name to be able to steal one whenever you need to make an excuse for what you are bleeding from your ass, instead of telling the truth, which is what happens every night for you before bed time, you get a tickle, a spank, and whatever comes next from your "posse" you sick bitch. So shut the hell up, or you'll be wearing my boot up your ass, which I know you'll enjoy.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Violent Impact:

- Members of IWA Roster

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Thanks, I just gave it my all and I seriously think that could be a contender for next years promo of the year really.
    I tried getting people to vote for it as this years as a last minute nominee...but they said it was just too awesome that it wouldnt be fair to others

Also, Im extending the voting period for the Full Throttle thread for the next 24 hrs. So if u have voted but wanted to change it after reading this show, go ahead, and if u havent voted yet, do it!

Will I Am: No, why? Did you see it?
    Israel: I thought you knew you were telling Black to get in
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH