Page 326 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2262763163243253263273283363764268261326 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: The reason I lost that tag team match is because I was the only one in our team who actually took part. You spent so much time on the apron that it may as well have been a handicap match.

And my last PPV? Well, I made an excellent business decision that helped generate more interest in my feud with Kyojin. How hot is your feud at the moment?
    Israel: Maybe yu should be worried about the guy who has your number and the guy who I had beat until you decided to make my match your "business".

My feud is great at the moment and after your representative loses yet another match for you why dont you sit back and see Orion Slayde and I continue my undefeated streak as a tag team with everyone since I decided to lose your "business"
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Maybe yu should be worried about the guy who has your number and the guy who I had beat until you decided to make my match your "business".

My feud is great at the moment and after your representative loses yet another match for you why dont you sit back and see Orion Slayde and I continue my undefeated streak as a tag team with everyone since I decided to lose your "business"
    Mr. Smyth: You're kidding me, right? Ignoring the fact that I was on annual leave when that incident happened, it happened at a time that gave you a few seconds to take advantage. Kyojin was distracted and what did you do? I'm guessing you picked your nose, or scratched your bum, or counted the lights on the ceiling. Pretty much anything except take advantage of an amazing opportunity.

But that is your career in a nutshell, isn't it, Israel? Watching those opportunities zip past you while you stand there, dim-wittedly, wondering how you should tackle any given situation.

And don't kid yourself - Kyojin was kicking you from post to post throughout that match.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: You're kidding me, right? Ignoring the fact that I was on annual leave when that incident happened, it happened at a time that gave you a few seconds to take advantage. Kyojin was distracted and what did you do? I'm guessing you picked your nose, or scratched your bum, or counted the lights on the ceiling. Pretty much anything except take advantage of an amazing opportunity.

But that is your career in a nutshell, isn't it, Israel? Watching those opportunities zip past you while you stand there, dim-wittedly, wondering how you should tackle any given situation.

And don't kid yourself - Kyojin was kicking you from post to post throughout that match.
    Kyojins foot lands on the top turnbuckle, as Pamich immediately reaches for Kyojin's head, and drops him with a modified neckbreaker!

Mike: Well Pamich definitely cut Kyojin's momentum off.

Rocky: You got that right. I think we are seeing the new Endurance Champion right now.

Pamich lifts Kyojin, dragging him to the center of the ring. He grabs the arm of Kyojin on the bad shoulder, flipping in the ring and locks in a cross arm breaker. Pamich is torquing on the hold, but Kyojin won't tap. Kyojin starts scratching, trying to pull himself to the ropes. He isn't making much leeway though, as Pamich is really torquing the hold. Kyojin lifts his feet, then lowering them, and then lifts them again, this time flipping and rolling! Kyojin reaches out with his foot, and touches a rope! The ref admonishes Pamich to break the hold.

1.....2......3.......4....>!

Pamich breaks it at the last possible second. Pamich gets to his feet, as he lifts Kyojin. He tosses him into the corner, as Pamich walks to the corner as well. Pamich lifts Kyojin to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Pamich climbs to the second rope, and then to the top, as Kyojin is lifted to a standing position on the top turnbuckle. Pamich hooks Kyojin, going for a superplex,
    Israel: It was just after this moment you decided to make your impact and I just thought I would remind you of the match seeing as your recollection was left to be desired.
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Israel: It was just after this moment you decided to make your impact and I just thought I would remind you of the match seeing as your recollection was left to be desired.
    Mr. Smyth: But let's see what happens when you finish playing the rest of the tape:

Pamich breaks it at the last possible second. Pamich gets to his feet, as he lifts Kyojin. He tosses him into the corner, as Pamich walks to the corner as well. Pamich lifts Kyojin to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Pamich climbs to the second rope, and then to the top, as Kyojin is lifted to a standing position on the top turnbuckle. Pamich hooks Kyojin, going for a superplex, but Kyojin counters with three stiff shots to the rib cage of Pamich. Kyojin head butts Pamich, as Pamich falls. Kyojin, turns, positioning himself for the Rising Sun....
    Ergo, your incompetent self was in a vulnerable position and was about to be finished off before some incompetent producer hit my music. Don't skew the facts, Israel - it makes you look desperate and pathetic.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: But let's see what happens when you finish playing the rest of the tape:

Ergo, your incompetent self was in a vulnerable position and was about to be finished off before some incompetent producer hit my music. Don't skew the facts, Israel - it makes you look desperate and pathetic.
    I would have gotten out of that perdicament and put Kyojin into Destiny fulfilled and you would have been choosing a representative to face me
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    I would have gotten out of that perdicament and put Kyojin into Destiny fulfilled and you would have been choosing a representative to face me
    I'll assume that was IC. lol

Mr. Smyth: You were given a few more seconds to apply that move, while Kyo was distracted and look at that - it never happened. If you did do that, you would be Endurance Champion, but I would still have nothing to do with you. My goal is Kyojin, not that title.

It's about time you stopped trying to palm off your failings onto others. Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely hilarious to watch you squirm and blame others, but it does get to the point where I find you so sad and pathetic, I almost feel the need to sponsor you $2 a week.

#BennysTeddy

I'll assume that was IC. lol

Mr. Smyth: You were given a few more seconds to apply that move, while Kyo was distracted and look at that - it never happened. If you did do that, you would be Endurance Champion, but I would still have nothing to do with you. My goal is Kyojin, not that title.

It's about time you stopped trying to palm off your failings onto others. Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely hilarious to watch you squirm and blame others, but it does get to the point where I find you so sad and pathetic, I almost feel the need to sponsor you $2 a week.
    Israel: That distraction effected me as much as Kyojin and after your failings in the tag match with me I wasnt sure who you were going for, you say you are after Kyojin and not the title, here is a clue... stop hiding behind representatives and face him like I did
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Israel: That distraction effected me as much as Kyojin and after your failings in the tag match with me I wasnt sure who you were going for, you say you are after Kyojin and not the title, here is a clue... stop hiding behind representatives and face him like I did
    Mr. Smyth: So what you're saying is that you were unable to focus, and that's my fault? Right...

I'll tell you what though, if you like, when my rep defeats the Jap eye's rep at Full Throttle, how about I grant you a match and give you a shot at me? Let's see how 18 years of experience but achieved nothing looks like.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: So what you're saying is that you were unable to focus, and that's my fault? Right...

I'll tell you what though, if you like, when my rep defeats the Jap eye's rep at Full Throttle, how about I grant you a match and give you a shot at me? Let's see how 18 years of experience but achieved nothing looks like.
    Israel: I tell you what there are a couple of very offensive things in that statement though if Daniel May makes a Israel Pamich v Mr Smyth match I could not be any happier
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

*Jackson watches on in amusement*
    Jackson: Well this is interesting!