Page 324 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314322323324325326 334 374 424 824 1324 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 22796
  1. #3231
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Will I Am: I see... I think I need to explain what an expensive and precious car this is...
    Mr. Smyth: Please do. But not here. Over there somewhere.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #3232
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Will I Am: I see... I think I need to explain what an expensive and precious car this is...
    Mr. Blood: I swear to fuck if you don't shut the fuck up about your god damned car, we will chain you to the back of my bike and road-haul you until you are nothing but a pelvis wearing a belt. Nobody gives a damn about a man who's history was nothing but a series of failures and almost-reached. So fuck off, and go find something in line with your abilities, like cleaning the bathrooms or something.

    Mr. Black: Fucking waste of skin


    ooc: hey, great to see you around man, Will I am is always entertaining!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #3233
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: I swear to fuck if you don't shut the fuck up about your god damned car, we will chain you to the back of my bike and road-haul you until you are nothing but a pelvis wearing a belt. Nobody gives a damn about a man who's history was nothing but a series of failures and almost-reached. So fuck off, and go find something in line with your abilities, like cleaning the bathrooms or something.

    Mr. Black: Fucking waste of skin


    ooc: hey, great to see you around man, Will I am is always entertaining!
    He is a great heel... Everything he does is too piss someone else off... I got bored and wanted to IC... Haven't done any virtual shit talking in ages.


    Will I Am: .... So yeah, as I was saying. My car is worth a lot of money. It's a one of a kind.. I have all the money in the world and I still can't replace this car... please help me find it. Wait a minute.... wait a minute... I believe you just insulted me.... You insulted me! Do you know who i am you pathetic excuse for a tag team... You can even admit that you being champions was the death of two tag divisions in the past. You want to talk about failures... Black Blooded emphasizes Failures... You should be polishing my $9000 shoes and bowing at my feet you insidious morons... Now my car is black and white striped. That should be enough information even for your small brains to be able to find, be a nice couple of lambs and go find it for me.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #3234
    *Dave Steele sees a black car with white stripes.... he approaches the vehicles and looks around. He unzips his pants and begins to relieve himself as he pisses on the door and tires of the car.*

    Dave Steele: Damn... This feels good. I really had to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #3235
    Damian: Has anybody seen the Homeboys? They been gone for a while now...

    Bushido: Some Nathan dude had them pick up a ton of pudding for him- something about a TWE Pudding Pool Bikini thing.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  6. #3236
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He is a great heel... Everything he does is too piss someone else off... I got bored and wanted to IC... Haven't done any virtual shit talking in ages.


    Will I Am: .... So yeah, as I was saying. My car is worth a lot of money. It's a one of a kind.. I have all the money in the world and I still can't replace this car... please help me find it. Wait a minute.... wait a minute... I believe you just insulted me.... You insulted me! Do you know who i am you pathetic excuse for a tag team... You can even admit that you being champions was the death of two tag divisions in the past. You want to talk about failures... Black Blooded emphasizes Failures... You should be polishing my $9000 shoes and bowing at my feet you insidious morons... Now my car is black and white striped. That should be enough information even for your small brains to be able to find, be a nice couple of lambs and go find it for me.
    The last ever promo in HWA was a Will.I.Am promo- written by me.

    True story.

  7. #3237
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Shaz via Twitter:

    @ShazMaTaz, y'all wanna know why I did what I did? Well, come Chaos and you'll find out! #BestInTheWorld #JealousPeeps


  8. #3238
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,645
    Blog Entries
    102
    Just a reminder, all promos due by saturday


  9. #3239
    My promo is in boss....
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #3240
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Just a reminder, all promos due by saturday
    I've gotta wait until after Saturday to read the show?

    Seriously uncool, blood!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.