Page 303 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293301302303304305 313 353 403 803 1303 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 22796
    Blog Entries

The direction of IWA

So as you all are aware, today I went looking for a second head writer for a new show. I found just that. With ICW, the problem was that so many new people joined, it was over whelming trying to fit everyone in. With the people I have in place now to help out, I feel that the direction IWA is going in is a promising one. So, without further adieu, I'd like to introduce the new creative members of IWA.

Torphy- He will be the head writer for the new show and brand, Frenzy. It will occur on Friday nights. He will make the decisions of who is pushed, who isn't, who is champ, who isn't, and all that other fun stuff. I won't have my hands in it, as he won't have his hands in Chaos.

BennytheBall-He will be Torphy's right hand man. Benny has never done creative before, but he has a creative mind, and with Torphy at his lead, I know benny will learn quick.

Super Dave-I'll explain what he is doing in a sec.

In addition to a second show/brand, we will be introducing a third show! This show will be a much smaller show, only featuring a few promos and a few matches. Think Superstars or Main Event from the WWE. Vandarius will be heading this up, along with the help of Super Dave. This will feature talent from both brands who aren't currently being used on the main show, along with an occasional appearance from a big name on each brand. This way, everyone stays active, even if your not being used on chaos or Frenzy. The name of this third show will be Intensity.

This brand split and new shows will begin right after Destined for Immortality. For now, there will be super shows going into DFI. So, I'd like to give a big welcome to the three new members to the creative team! WOO HOO!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So as you all are aware, today I went looking for a second head writer for a new show. I found just that. With ICW, the problem was that so many new people joined, it was over whelming trying to fit everyone in. With the people I have in place now to help out, I feel that the direction IWA is going in is a promising one. So, without further adieu, I'd like to introduce the new creative members of IWA.

Torphy- He will be the head writer for the new show and brand, Frenzy. It will occur on Friday nights. He will make the decisions of who is pushed, who isn't, who is champ, who isn't, and all that other fun stuff. I won't have my hands in it, as he won't have his hands in Chaos.

BennytheBall-He will be Torphy's right hand man. Benny has never done creative before, but he has a creative mind, and with Torphy at his lead, I know benny will learn quick.

Super Dave-I'll explain what he is doing in a sec.

In addition to a second show/brand, we will be introducing a third show! This show will be a much smaller show, only featuring a few promos and a few matches. Think Superstars or Main Event from the WWE. Vandarius will be heading this up, along with the help of Super Dave. This will feature talent from both brands who aren't currently being used on the main show, along with an occasional appearance from a big name on each brand. This way, everyone stays active, even if your not being used on chaos or Frenzy. The name of this third show will be Intensity.

This brand split and new shows will begin right after Destined for Immortality. For now, there will be super shows going into DFI. So, I'd like to give a big welcome to the three new members to the creative team! WOO HOO!
    Awesome news, can't wait to see it all unfold, grats to Torphy, Benny and Dave, 3 guys who I know will do awesome!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Brilliant news.

Torphs, you know how we're tag partners and always saying how we should be joint world champs...hint hint Haha messing, great to see you back in a big way!

Benny & Dave- great to see new guys step up

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Brilliant news.

Torphs, you know how we're tag partners and always saying how we should be joint world champs...hint hint Haha messing, great to see you back in a big way!

Benny & Dave- great to see new guys step up
    Somewhere, S.E.Z's heart is breaking.

Blog Entries
    Promo assignments going out now!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Somewhere, S.E.Z's heart is breaking.
    Nope (a la Ambrose)

S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Nope (a la Ambrose)

At least I didn't say, S.E.S.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    At least I didn't say, S.E.S.
    Yeah someone can't get their S' and Z's right
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. Assignments sent out. I believe everyone who is apart of Destined for Immortality in January, is featured on this show, so if you didn't get an assignment, it doesn't mean your not on the show. Just keep that in mind! I need these promos back by next Saturday.

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. Im off for the night. Probably wont be on much tomorrow as I have to work but tomorrow evening Ill be swinging by have a good weekend everyone!