Page 300 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2002502902982993003013023103504008001300 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Why, so it can be closed??? HUH? YOU MAKING FUN OF ME, BITCH?!
    ...Check the inbox in a moment, PM comin your way.
    Just making fun of you... don't get your panties in a wad man... we all know you wear some, lol.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Just making fun of you... don't get your panties in a wad man... we all know you wear some, lol.
    How'd you know? Damn, I knew you were on to me...

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Brock Edwards, you're gonna have to wait your turn because I figured that there's more trash that I have to clean up around here first before I get to you. But don't fret, I'm sure that Ryan Wells will be more than enough for you to handle and you better hope that the fans vote for you and your reacharound buddy, Matt Ryder, to go head to head with him because that's the only prayer that you have of escaping Full Throttle with the win. If that doesn't happen, I'll let Wells know to take it easy on you so that I can have a piece of you.

Now, onto more current matters; Jack Phoenix and Domino. You boys think that this is your playground, that you can come in here and beat up whomever you like whenever you like but I'm here to give you a little dose of reality and tell you that that is not how life works. I've had it up to here with bullies like you thinking that you can just do whatever you want and that nobody's gonna stop. It's people like you, like Shining Light and like the Infection that ruin wrestling for everyone who wants to make an earnest living. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want people thinking that I'm some kind of superhero, swooping down from above to save the day when someone's being targeted. That's not how I operate. I just want people to know, to be inspired that we don't have to take your crap for one second longer. I don't know jack about Phoenix and that's the way it's gonna be after Oscar Layman, Jackson Smith and I take you out. You won't be remembered and that's the way it should be. And as far as Domino goes, not to be corny or anything but just like any other Domino, you're going to fall and that'll be once my team gives you the final tip over and your ambitions fall to the ground.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Best Match: Smyth/Rage

Best Promo: Between Van and Rage for me, but I'm going to go with Rage. I was looking forward to see what he had to say on his return, and he certainly hasn't lost his touch!

Best Piece of Booking: Shaz's attack on Rage (Seem to be obsessed with him at the moment)

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I'm always one for constructive criticism, but I honestly can't fault anyone this week.

Any Other Positives: Excellent promos from everyone.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: What Benny said. I love the creativity you have Bear, and you're definitely one of the best writers on here, but I can't help feel that this show could also have doubled as a PPV.

Overall Show Grade: B+

Also, thanks to everyone who has voted my promo as promo of the week. I hope you enjoyed Shining's life story, no matter how fucked up it is

"The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Brock Edwards, you're gonna have to wait your turn because I figured that there's more trash that I have to clean up around here first before I get to you. But don't fret, I'm sure that Ryan Wells will be more than enough for you to handle and you better hope that the fans vote for you and your reacharound buddy, Matt Ryder, to go head to head with him because that's the only prayer that you have of escaping Full Throttle with the win. If that doesn't happen, I'll let Wells know to take it easy on you so that I can have a piece of you.

Now, onto more current matters; Jack Phoenix and Domino. You boys think that this is your playground, that you can come in here and beat up whomever you like whenever you like but I'm here to give you a little dose of reality and tell you that that is not how life works. I've had it up to here with bullies like you thinking that you can just do whatever you want and that nobody's gonna stop. It's people like you, like Shining Light and like the Infection that ruin wrestling for everyone who wants to make an earnest living. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want people thinking that I'm some kind of superhero, swooping down from above to save the day when someone's being targeted. That's not how I operate. I just want people to know, to be inspired that we don't have to take your crap for one second longer. I don't know jack about Phoenix and that's the way it's gonna be after Oscar Layman, Jackson Smith and I take you out. You won't be remembered and that's the way it should be. And as far as Domino goes, not to be corny or anything but just like any other Domino, you're going to fall and that'll be once my team gives you the final tip over and your ambitions fall to the ground.
    May: actually mr note, you will get the chance to get your hands on mr edwards sooner than you think. On the next chaos, we will see you mr note team up with mr wells to take on the team of mr edwards and mr ryder. Id like to add that domino, jack phenix, and oscar layman are all barred from ringside during the match. Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    How'd you know? Damn, I knew you were on to me...
    Damien has been telling everybody that his creator wears silk panties.... it has to be you.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    May: actually mr note, you will get the chance to get your hands on mr edwards sooner than you think. On the next chaos, we will see you mr note team up with mr wells to take on the team of mr edwards and mr ryder. Id like to add that domino, jack phenix, and oscar layman are all barred from ringside during the match. Best of luck
    Ace Note: Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!

Blog Entries
    Ok guys, so im bored at work, and got some ?s and some info. First the info

On the next show, im going to try a new format with coloring/editing. Reading the shows for jbw, ewncw, and wwe im gonna make a twist i think.

Questions

So what do you guys like better? More promos or more matches in a show? What do you think is an adequate amount of matches in a show? What feud are you liking the best right now? What feud do you think could use some fine tuning?

Blog Entries
    Ron Macoonie: How was my composure?

Skyler Drek: Pretty damn good. I had to hold in the urge to mark out when Van Hooligan X and Ramon came out and dissed us on the mic. Not to mention THREE Hart family relatives coming out too. THREE?!

Ron Macoonie: And we have the chance to get in the ring with any one of those teams, too! Oh man! I need to get to a laptop!

Skyler Drek: Why? To Skype with your "girlfriend" I've never met?

Ron Macoonie: One: She's very real, okay? I showed you the pics that I took with her when I invited her to have Thanksgiving with the folks.

Skyler Drek: Those clearly doctored pictures? Okay, okay.

Ron Macoonie: Aaaaaaah, shaddup! We promised our subscribers we'd write up a blog after we made our IWA debuts and I intend not to keep our fans waiting!

Skyler Drek: You do that while I go watch some Botchamania.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys, so im bored at work, and got some ?s and some info. First the info

On the next show, im going to try a new format with coloring/editing. Reading the shows for jbw, ewncw, and wwe im gonna make a twist i think.

Questions

So what do you guys like better? More promos or more matches in a show? What do you think is an adequate amount of matches in a show? What feud are you liking the best right now? What feud do you think could use some fine tuning?
    Personally I like 2-3 promos for every match, with 5-7 matches per weekly show,
    Feud I'm liking most is Shining/Adonis
    Not necessarily a feud, but what I'm not "feeling" at the minute would be where does Infection go? They had the world title - and now they don't.

I agree everything with Eddie 100%. Sorry about your loss Rehmix, definitely should've had a longer first reign