Page 291 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1912412812892902912922933013413917911291 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: We are the Shield!

Cage: What do you mean?

Dixon: Man dats da name of our super group here in IWA. Ya know da one dat came out at Lost Cause?

Cage: Wait the Shield? Isn't that the name of that new group in WWE?

Dixon: WAT!?!?!?

Cage: Yea, Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns debuted at Survivor Series and called themselves the Shield. You really didn't see that?

Dixon: They are da Shield? Man shit, it took me all night to come up wif dat name.

Cage: Guess you better change it huh?

Dixon: Wat am I supposed ta do wif dese cool Shield jackets????

Dixon holds up a leather jacket with the words "The Shield" on the front and on the back a big letters it reads, "PRIMETIME CHAMPION!"

Cage: Oh man you really did that didn't you, wow. Um I don't know man.

Dixon: Dammit!
    Jackson: I'm sure the homeless would love to use those as toilet paper .

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Punk: Not much longer until I get MY championship that was stolen from me back. I hope you're ready Dixon, because I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: I'm sure the homeless would love to use those as toilet paper .
    Dixon: Man if ya mom needs toilet paper, den just buy her some. Don't use my jackets man!

OOC: I just want to apologize for making fun of the homeless. It is not something that I take lightly as I have a huge heart for the homeless. But you know how Primetime do, anything for some cheap heat.

Dixon: HATERZ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Not much longer until I get MY championship that was stolen from me back. I hope you're ready Dixon, because I am.
    Dixon: Man, i'll put you on da list, but I'm not sure when I'll be free to kick your ass. I'm pretty booked for the next couple of months. I guess I could slide you in next year. I'll have to talk to my people but I think we can make it work. Why don't you just sit there and twiddle your thumbs while I finish off Rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Yo Bear!

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth enters the locker room, sits down, and awaits to hear what self-righteous, arrogant, half-witted verbal vomit that Kyojin will spill out tonight.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Bushido: Killa acts like that when he sees me, man.

OOC: All of my loving fans from my now-defunct thread, PM me please.
    IC as Killa: Oh HFN !!! ..Fuck outa hea wit dat shiet right There! ...Bush is gonna get cut to a hornswoggle size prick..then talk in a stutter from too many Headshots.. u lucky if I don't buck a hollow tip in u..keep jawin bitch made hermy.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    FINALLY! The promo has come to... ME! Time to get on with it

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Right, finally finished reading Lost Cause, a really great show, props to all involved. The last two matches were both really special, and really felt like a big deal. I'm going to leave some constructive critisism now, hope you don't mind. Don't get me wrong, I loved the show, but, in my eyes at least, here's how you could make it even better.

1 - Linking the show together. Now this is always a tricky part for writing shows, andit's not easy to get right, but I really feel the overall shows could benefit from being linked together better. It kind'a just felt like match after match rather than one show

2 - Overkill in the matches. Now ths may just be personal preference, so I'd like to see if others agree with me, as it could well just be me, but I think in a lot of the matches you went a bit over kill. Stuff like both guys getting back up after somebody (Shaz I think) hit a Flip Piledriver off a ladder, and Kyojin kicking out of a super package piledriver. It all just feels a bit much, and devalues the moves as a whole. Finishers should be finishers in my book, but I'm all for the occassional finisher kickout to keep things interesting, but this was happening several times in every matchup, and with the two examples I mentioned, these are't just regular finishers, these are super versions of finishers, and the match really shouldn't go on after it in my eyes. Especially in mid card matches, this shouldn't be happening. You can make an occassional exception in a main event, but in the opening few matches you shouldn't be having a flip piledriver off the top of a ladder being treated as a mid match move.

If you read this and disagree/agree, then please say. If everybody disagrees with me then there's no ay Bear should act on what I've said, and just keep doing what the majority likes, but on the other hand if many feel the same as me it means a lot more than just one guys opinion.

Don't take this as an insult Bear, it was a great show, I just want the shows to get EVEN better
    If I could here some other people's opinions on this, it'd be great. i'd love to know if it was just me

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Nope, I don't take it as an insult. You articulated your thoughts and came across in a constructive manner. I'd be pissed if you just bashed it now to your points.

1) What do you mean linking together? Like commentary between matches? What are you looking for?

2) as for the second one, I disagree. To me its not where the match is on the card, its the point in the feud. If i took two random guys and threw them in the match together, i wouldnt have high spots like I did in the Hawk/Shaz match, Kyojin/Hart match, or the triple threat tables match or steel cage. I get your point about consistency in that you don't want to have someone nail their finisher 3 times in a match as it takes away from the quality and makes it unrealistic. In my eyes when I write a show, if I say "Kyojin hits his finisher, goes for pin, misses, both men get to their feet" it's not like they hop back up like lickity split, they have to force themselves up. I guess that comes down to me being a little more descriptive and not assuming people are going to think the same thing I think

Also, thank you Rob. This is the kind of criticism I am looking for with shows, so I can see how you guys feel the product will be better
    1) I'm not entirely sure, perhaps a bit more comentary would help, talking about the aftermath of the match and what's still up and coming. Also, instead of just writing "the camera changes to" you could have the commentators actually talk about it. I'm not a 100% sure, I just felt the show felt a little disjointed.

2) Okay, I get your points, but for a match like Hart vs. Kyojin, with really not too much build, how can you say that a Super Package Piledriver warranted a kickout? In my eyes nobody should ever be kicking out of that, with the rare exception of a several month long feud main event final battle between the two. This wasn't that.

Also, after Shaz had hit the flip piledriver off the ladder, they both got up at the same time and began trading blows if I remember correctly. Surely Hawk should have been all but dead, much worse off than Shaz who, although hurt, should be a lot better off. Could just be me though. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who does this, but I like to visualise the matches, and these two incidents didn't add up in my mind.

As for the Steel Cage match and Tables match, I felt you got it just right with those too. They had an epic feel, they fitted their place on the card, yet they still felt realistic.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

I agree with Roba- its some of the little things that make the shows even better- better segues(I hope I spelled that correct) into the next matches. And thats with most shows on all the efeds.

As for the other things he said- one thing you pointed out bear I guess that comes down to me being a little more descriptive and not assuming people are going to think the same thing I think. Thats one thing Roba as EWA boss pointed out to Ben, Shining and myself- being more descriptive- it made us better writers and therefore better shows were put out. Of course you have always been a great writer

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I agree with Roba- its some of the little things that make the shows even better- better segues(I hope I spelled that correct) into the next matches. And thats with most shows on all the efeds.

As for the other things he said- one thing you pointed out bear I guess that comes down to me being a little more descriptive and not assuming people are going to think the same thing I think. Thats one thing Roba as EWA boss pointed out to Ben, Shining and myself- being more descriptive- it made us better writers and therefore better shows were put out. Of course you have always been a great writer
    Ah, EWA reminicing, brings a tear to my eye *goes and cries in a corner*
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012