Page 270 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260268269270271272 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: What's this? Sitting down quietly and not talking? By jove, it's an astounding breakthrough!
    Totally unrelated to IWA but I can't stop laughing xD at that one particular Romulus moment you know I'm talking about that just happened on Rage. Well done.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Ace Note: What's this? Sitting down quietly and not talking? By jove, it's an astounding breakthrough!
    *Brock looks up at Ace and then goes back to his phone.*

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Just then Brock gets up.*

Brock: I lasted more than double the time without talking. Now leave this place Ace.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ace Note: Whelp, I'm gonna jet now, Brocky. Enjoy your little game of Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja or whatever the hell it is you're doing.

*Ace Note turns around to leave.*

Ace Note: Whelp, I'm gonna jet now, Brocky. Enjoy your little game of Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja or whatever the hell it is you're doing.

*Ace Note turns around to leave.*
    Brock: Thanks for coming Acey boy.

IWA.COM EXCLUSIVE

The cameras cut to a dark room being lit by the moonlight shining through the dusty window. A man is seen sitting in the middle of the room, rocking forward and back slowly while laughing to himself quietly with something in his hands. In a very low and monotone voice, the man speaks just loud enough that the camera's microphone picks up the audio.

???: H-how could you d-do this to m-me? I worked s-so hard for that c-chance ... And you w-went and blew it!

The camera slowly pans to the side of the pan, and the light from the moon shines onto the mans hands ... He is holding a KJ Punk action figure with a small IWA Championship around its waist.

???: You let Van Hooligan X, Carlos Alberto Ramon and AJ Dixon ... Take my championship. You planned t-this ... Didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!?!

The man rips the championship off of the toy, and then throws it to the side.

???: You see, Punk!? Its not there anymore!! YOU! You let THEM take what is MINE away from ME! Y-you planned ALL of this!! You KNEW it was going to happen, DIDN'T YOU, PUNK?!

The man tears the legs off of the doll.

???: Oh no! Did that hurt, Punk!? You have no legs! Heh heh! Isn't this fun, Punk?! You get to s-slide around like the snake you r-really are, now Punk!! But wait, snakes d-don't have arms, either!!

The man tears the arms off as well.

???: There! Now that is better! Now your true form has been r-revealed!! You are a s-spineless snake! You p-planed my downfall ... You son of a bitch!

The camera pans to the front of the man as he stands to his feet ... Revealing the face of Darius!

Darius: YOU USED THE CHAIR AT THIRST FOR BLOOD! YOU SLITHERED YOUR WAY TO VICTORY!! YOU LET DIXON HAVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT LOST CAUSE!! NOW YOU ARE MINE, PUNK!! I WILL END YOUR PATHETIC CAREER!!

Darius grabs the dolls head and begins to twist it slowly.

Darius: DIE PUNK!

Darius twists the head some more.

Darius: JUST! DIE!!!!

The head snaps off the doll, making Darius laugh. The camera man tries moving in closer but accidentally bumps into Darius.

Cameraman: I'm so ...

Before he can finish, Darius grabs him by the throat, making the man drop the camera and then Darius lifts him into the air with a sick grin on his face, and then tosses the man through the window!! Darius lays on the floor in front of the camera with a smile.

Darius: I'm coming for you, Punk!

Darius stands up laughing, and then stomps the camera, cutting the feed and fading to black.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Cody: That Darius guy...man...he sure is a crazy

For anyone who plays TellTale's The Walking Dead ... Oh my lord

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For anyone who plays TellTale's The Walking Dead ... Oh my lord
    Hey bud, congrats on the nomination bro.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    IWA.COM EXCLUSIVE

The cameras cut to a dark room being lit by the moonlight shining through the dusty window. A man is seen sitting in the middle of the room, rocking forward and back slowly while laughing to himself quietly with something in his hands. In a very low and monotone voice, the man speaks just loud enough that the camera's microphone picks up the audio.

???: H-how could you d-do this to m-me? I worked s-so hard for that c-chance ... And you w-went and blew it!

The camera slowly pans to the side of the pan, and the light from the moon shines onto the mans hands ... He is holding a KJ Punk action figure with a small IWA Championship around its waist.

???: You let Van Hooligan X, Carlos Alberto Ramon and AJ Dixon ... Take my championship. You planned t-this ... Didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!?!

The man rips the championship off of the toy, and then throws it to the side.

???: You see, Punk!? Its not there anymore!! YOU! You let THEM take what is MINE away from ME! Y-you planned ALL of this!! You KNEW it was going to happen, DIDN'T YOU, PUNK?!

The man tears the legs off of the doll.

???: Oh no! Did that hurt, Punk!? You have no legs! Heh heh! Isn't this fun, Punk?! You get to s-slide around like the snake you r-really are, now Punk!! But wait, snakes d-don't have arms, either!!

The man tears the arms off as well.

???: There! Now that is better! Now your true form has been r-revealed!! You are a s-spineless snake! You p-planed my downfall ... You son of a bitch!

The camera pans to the front of the man as he stands to his feet ... Revealing the face of Darius!

Darius: YOU USED THE CHAIR AT THIRST FOR BLOOD! YOU SLITHERED YOUR WAY TO VICTORY!! YOU LET DIXON HAVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT LOST CAUSE!! NOW YOU ARE MINE, PUNK!! I WILL END YOUR PATHETIC CAREER!!

Darius grabs the dolls head and begins to twist it slowly.

Darius: DIE PUNK!

Darius twists the head some more.

Darius: JUST! DIE!!!!

The head snaps off the doll, making Darius laugh. The camera man tries moving in closer but accidentally bumps into Darius.

Cameraman: I'm so ...

Before he can finish, Darius grabs him by the throat, making the man drop the camera and then Darius lifts him into the air with a sick grin on his face, and then tosses the man through the window!! Darius lays on the floor in front of the camera with a smile.

Darius: I'm coming for you, Punk!

Darius stands up laughing, and then stomps the camera, cutting the feed and fading to black.
    That was just sick.

Errggghhh, it made me cringe.