Page 257 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247255256257258259 267 307 357 757 1257 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 22796
  1. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    You know it, brother!
    Nah... you didn't do it right!... it goes like this: You know it, BROTHER! With attitude.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #2562
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Nah... you didn't do it right!... it goes like this: You know it, BROTHER! With attitude.
    BROTHER! You don't tell TTC what to do, dude. Cause you see all this TTCManiacs will bring roof down. So, I have only one question for you. WHATCHA GOING TO DO WHEN TTC COMES FOR YOU!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #2563
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Hello all, hope everyone is well.
    All is well. Wishing I didn't have to go into work, but sigh, that is life
     

  4. #2564
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,798
    Blog Entries
    52
    Hawk: Still picking out a time to use this case. Unlike Shaz, when I use it it's going to be big and talked about for years to come. They won't know how I do it, but I am going to make sure I tease the Clique because I hold the key to their most prized possession.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  5. #2565
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    BROTHER! You don't tell TTC what to do, dude. Cause you see all this TTCManiacs will bring roof down. So, I have only one question for you. WHATCHA GOING TO DO WHEN TTC COMES FOR YOU!
    When TTC comes after me? I'll probably laugh, I might fart on you because of the laughter. I'll then try to keep a serious face, but then burst out in laughter again. I'll probably slap you upside the head and laugh some more... etc.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #2566
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Still picking out a time to use this case. Unlike Shaz, when I use it it's going to be big and talked about for years to come. They won't know how I do it, but I am going to make sure I tease the Clique because I hold the key to their most prized possession.
    Rage: Well you better use it quick, because before too long that belts going to belong to me, and then you'll have little to no chance of a successful cash in, and even if you do: rematch clause, bang, two time IWA World Heavyweight Champion
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  7. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Still picking out a time to use this case. Unlike Shaz, when I use it it's going to be big and talked about for years to come. They won't know how I do it, but I am going to make sure I tease the Clique because I hold the key to their most prized possession.
    Jackson: You don't even deserve that damn briefcase let alone the IWA title!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  8. #2568
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    When TTC comes after me? I'll probably laugh, I might fart on you because of the laughter. I'll then try to keep a serious face, but then burst out in laughter again. I'll probably slap you upside the head and laugh some more... etc.
    BROTHER! You got to take your vitamins for that kind of stuff, dude.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #2569
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Brock: It's so hilarious how some people need some silly old briefcase to win the World Title.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #2570
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    BROTHER! You got to take your vitamins for that kind of stuff, dude.
    I am taking vitamins...and I say my prayers too man!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.