Page 250 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240248249250251252 260 300 350 750 1250 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 22796
  1. #2491
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Oh, good. You get the reference. You're as useless as him. It's pretty said you need to be reminded of your own nickname like but hey-ho. I'm sure I'd try to attack the truth if I didn't like it either.
    Cody: Attack the truth? You've got me all wrong. I'm merely pointing out that your not as great as your inflated ego thinks you are.
     

  2. #2492
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

    Van: Said the boy named after a playing card. Tell you what. I'll be fair, you can judge 1 of the biggest names and superior stars when you catch up to me and I'll continue to call you boo-boo with the rest of the cast of people who'll never amount to anything. That or you can continue trying to act tough.
    Ace Note: Really? From your standards, I haven't caught up with you on your imaginary pedestal and that hasn't stopped me from talking down to you before. What honestly makes you think I'd stop now?


  3. #2493
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: Attack the truth? You've got me all wrong. I'm merely pointing out that your not as great as your inflated ego thinks you are.
    Van: Whoever I face. I win. Whatever title I go for. I own. Whoever gets in my way. I end them. I back up what I say and unlike the rest of the lower tier around anywhere. I get the job done, regardless of how I've done it.

    If I didn't exist, lord knows a lot of other people would be more successful or better off then they are now. You can continue thinking it's arrogance, I'll keep winning and saying damn near spoilers.

  4. #2494
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Really? From your standards, I haven't caught up with you on your imaginary pedestal and that hasn't stopped me from talking down to you before. What honestly makes you think I'd stop now?
    Van: Implying you ever would catch me up. No, by all means keep doing what you're doing.

    As long as you know you're not in my league though and won't be for a long, long time I'm okay with you spurting nonsense.

  5. #2495
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Whoever I face. I win. Whatever title I go for. I own. Whoever gets in my way. I end them. I back up what I say and unlike the rest of the lower tier around anywhere. I get the job done, regardless of how I've done it.

    If I didn't exist, lord knows a lot of other people would be more successful or better off then they are now. You can continue thinking it's arrogance, I'll keep winning and saying damn near spoilers.
    Cody: Is that so? So if you wanted the World title, you'd beat your friend and stable mate, Dixon? I mean, thats what your sounding like to me. Like you'd walk over anyone and everyone to get what you want.
     

  6. #2496
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Implying you ever would catch me up. No, by all means keep doing what you're doing.

    As long as you know you're not in my league though and won't be for a long, long time I'm okay with you spurting nonsense.
    Ace Note: You think I'm honestly that desperate to "catch up" with you? Sheesh, you're even more conceited than I thought. A couple world titles and all of a sudden, you're king, huh?


  7. #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Whoever I face. I win. Whatever title I go for. I own. Whoever gets in my way. I end them. I back up what I say and unlike the rest of the lower tier around anywhere. I get the job done, regardless of how I've done it.

    If I didn't exist, lord knows a lot of other people would be more successful or better off then they are now. You can continue thinking it's arrogance, I'll keep winning and saying damn near spoilers.
    Ramon: You know something chico, there's too many jealous people in the business these days, and suddenly everyone is better then us? I'm sure a former company of talent said the same before.. You remember amigo? then we killed it and took down everyone that got in our way.

    Ace note.. take a note to self bichano, You're looking at Van Hooligan X.. A man who's been in the business a matter of months and has won everything there is to win.. as for you Cody, He's not that great? *Ramon laughs* that's right, because he was giving those titles right?

    You too chumps could do with learning a little respect, get in the way of us.. and we will gladly teach you.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #2498
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: You know something chico, there's too many jealous people in the business these days, and suddenly everyone is better then us? I'm sure a former company of talent said the same before.. You remember amigo? then we killed it and took down everyone that got in our way.

    Ace note.. take a note to self bichano, You're looking at Van Hooligan X.. A man who's been in the business a matter of months and has won everything there is to win.. as for you Cody, He's not that great? *Ramon laughs* that's right, because he was giving those titles right?

    You too chumps could do with learning a little respect, get in the way of us.. and we will gladly teach you.
    Divine: Oh look, it's the bendeho who wouldn't accept my challenge. What are you Ramon? Mexican and chicken?

    Cody: No, he is just a punk, as is Van.
     

  9. #2499
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: Is that so? So if you wanted the World title, you'd beat your friend and stable mate, Dixon? I mean, thats what your sounding like to me. Like you'd walk over anyone and everyone to get what you want.
    Van: I know for a fact AJ Dixon is 1 of very few people around these parts that could hope to take me on. If we faced, yeah I reckon I could take him. I'm sure he feels he could beat me. We however, are a group and we're going to stick together to give this place a strongly needed reality check.

    Not gunna lie, I love giving people reality checks. But you'll soon see what I'll be doing around here. Oh..err..I'm sure you and the other waste of space will be doing something just fantastic too...Y-yeah.

  10. #2500
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: no wonder people think wrestlers are idiots...people like you...give wrestlers like myself, a bad name
    Brock: Yeah I'm not a wrestler. I'm an ass-kicker.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.