Page 241 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231239240241242243 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 22796
    Why does it feel like I haven't been in this thread in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Rage: Who said i was going to play nice?

Right, I need to go do my Biology homework now. As much as I hate it, it must be done. This has been my first proper ICing session since coming back, and I've loved it! It's so great to really be enjoying this again. Thanks to everybody I've been ICing with, mainly THBK and Vandarius, it's really reignited my fire for this that much more
    No problem man, nice Ic'ing with you also! good to have you back.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    May. Which muscle head would that be? Brock edwards? Ryan wells?
    Ace Note: Ryan Wells? Nah, man. If anything, I have to pay him my respects for clobbering Edwards at the last PPV. I don't know what you see in me, Mays. I don't know what you have in store for me but I'm humbly asking you to push all projections of me aside, good or bad, and look at me as someone who's willing, willing to knock Brock Edwards teeth down his throat. I don't expect you to play the role as some teacher or babysitter and break up the fights here in the back. In fact, I'd expect that in this sort of environment, you'd encourage everyone to be a man and stick up for themselves. That's all I want, May. An opportunity to beat the living hell out of Brock Edwards. Me and him, one on one at Chaos. What'd you say?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Ryan Wells? Nah, man. If anything, I have to pay him my respects for clobbering Edwards at the last PPV. I don't know what you see in me, Mays. I don't know what you have in store for me but I'm humbly asking you to push all projections of me aside, good or bad, and look at me as someone who's willing, willing to knock Brock Edwards teeth down his throat. I don't expect you to play the role as some teacher or babysitter and break up the fights here in the back. In fact, I'd expect that in this sort of environment, you'd encourage everyone to be a man and stick up for themselves. That's all I want, May. An opportunity to beat the living hell out of Brock Edwards. Me and him, one on one at Chaos. What'd you say?
    May: let me think on it and get back to you mr note.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Why does it feel like I haven't been in this thread in ages.
    Because you haven't updated your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't think Eddie and SES are the only ones with a bromance in these e-feds :P.
    its Zero aka SEZ. SES is another user altogether and no we are definitely not lol
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't think Eddie and SES are the only ones with a bromance in these e-feds :P.
    Dave is like my bosom buddy or something, man. I'd save the bromance title for me and TTC... even though he doesn't call me back about the faxes I've sent about the messages I've left about the texts I've sent anymore...

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Well, looks like we got the wrong impression, Mr. Ramon. We'll just be....wait, wait, wait, wuh? Did you say Carlos Alberto Ramon? THE Carlos Alberto Ramon? Van Hooligan X's partner in crime? Brought HWA to its knees? The longest reigning HWA World Champion of all time? Voted "Best Heel" by Wrestling Observed Newsletter in 2011? Ranked #73 on the PWI 500 last year, the third highest placement of any indy wrestler? THAT Carlos Alberto Ramon?!

Macoonie: We screwed up pretty big, huh?

Drek: Dude, our bad! We had no idea it was really you! See, we never really watched HWA but we heard all about "The Clique". It almost sounded too fantastic to be real!

Macoonie: This is totally going on our blog!

Drek: Dude, imagine if we were to actually get in the ring with him and X. THAT is some blogworthy material right there!

Macoonie: And mark out material, too!

Drek: You know it!
    Ramon: *Begins to smile* Seem's like you geeks are not to bad after all.. It's also clear you know a great wrestler when you see one and have done your research on the bad guy, El Bandido!

Tell you what.. If you guys want.. and can take a break from all that blogging, I can hook you up with some actual women? I'm not talking about those realistic Japanese video's on the internet Kyojin's mother stars in either, I'm talking about the real thing chico's!

There's this women around here, she's called Valentina! just tell her Ramon sent you.

Enjoy amigo's and remember, put the word out.. Carlos Alberto Ramon is back and finally I.W.A is worth watching!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    its Zero aka SEZ. SES is another user altogether and no we are definitely not lol
    GOSH! come on Glamour Girl.. it's Zero aka SEZ, it's not hard.

Women.. pftt.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Dave is like my bosom buddy or something, man. I'd save the bromance title for me and TTC... even though he doesn't call me back about the faxes I've sent about the messages I've left about the texts I've sent anymore...
    I'm gonna cry man!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!