Page 232 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1321822222302312322332342422823327321232 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Rage: Look mate, luck of the draw is the luck of the draw. You can only beat what is in front of you, and that's exactly what I did. I respect you, and I'd hope you feel the same way about me. So yeah, perhaps the way things went down in the Insane Asylum weren't too fair, but what would you have had me do? I'll more than happilly face you, and I'm sure we'll tear the house down. It'd be a pleasure to get into the ring with somebody of your callibre, somebody I consider an equal. I got lucky with my draw, and you were unlucky with yours. I won, and you lost. I'd love to see us meet on an even footing, and I'm sure it'd be a match to be remembered
    Darius: Respect is given where respect is earned, Rage. I don't say this all too often to people, but you're one of the few that has gained my respect, does that mean I think you deserved that win? Hell no. I am the rightful number one contender! That little bitch KJ Punk lost because of those two tools, and that screwed ME out of my opportunity! That championship is mine! Do you hear me? MINE! Van and his butt buddy had to come and FUCK EVERYTHING UP like they always do!

I'M THE IWA CHAMPION! I'M THE IWA CHAMPION! I AAAMMMMM THE IWA CHAMPION!!

Rage, if you and I do go one on one, expect the fight of your life. I don't lay down for anyone, respect earned or not! Blood will be shed, just like in all of my matches! My blood or yours, the stain will live forever on the mat for those leeches known as the fans to remember!

Athena: Could've, would've, should've... DIDN'T. Darius you talk a big game, but you would've been eliminated a lot sooner had you not caught me off guard, but you don't see me crying about how I should've won the match. So get over it princess!

Darius: And you shut your mouth. I threw you out, plain and simple. Those other weak buffoons couldn't do it.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Too bad for you.
    *Sagittarius slowly cocks his head sideways and gets the crazy eye... the way Stewie Griffin used to do on Family Guy when he was really evil and planned some dire mischief on somebody*

Sagittarius Blue: Yes, too bad... just like you and Matt losing at the same PPV... too bad for you getting Oscar's foot in your mouth and getting put on your ass... too bad for you that the "Next Big Thing" came up just a little short, hm?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

This is just a little disclaimer ;P

I have not, and never will condone the abuse of women. Darius's actions over the past few weeks and threatening of women are totally just for his character. If I ever saw someone doing that in real life to a woman, I'd be cracking some skulls with a sledgehammer

That is all ;D

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Ah, c'mon, dude. "Chico"? You're last name just so happens to be "Ramon"? You're totally Scott Hall.

Macoonie: We're professionals when it comes to working the dirtsheets! You can't fool us!

Drek: But good job with changing your finisher, bichano. I assume that means friend, correct?

Macoonie: Stellar move. If you hadn't, it'd be pretty obvious that you were him. Well, at least more obvious. But don't worry, bichano. You're secret's safe with us.
    Ramon: *Ramon just shakes his head* My name.. My name is Carlos Alberto Ramon! Ramon just happens to be a common name in the Latino community but when people here the name of Carlos...Alberto...Ramon! they know, there is nothing common about me.

You are looking at the best damn performer this industry has ever seen, I'm just lucky I have the look's and charisma to go with the talent too! Now did this drogado Hall have any of that? No! course he didn't.. I brake the mold when it comes to having the total package.. by the way, you can ask most of the diva's about my "package" and I'm sure they will tell you how impressive it really is..

As for you two? don't you guys have a something to do? perhaps hit the gym? Because I know one of you could do with putting some muscle on while the other really could do with dropping some of that weight.. I will let you two decide which is which *Ramon smiles* tell you what though.. as for your Blog and internet reports, why don't you put the word out that now that I.. Carlos Alberto Ramon is here in IWA it's actually worth watching.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Respect is given where respect is earned, Rage. I don't say this all too often to people, but you're one of the few that has gained my respect, does that mean I think you deserved that win? Hell no. I am the rightful number one contender! That little bitch KJ Punk lost because of those two tools, and that screwed ME out of my opportunity! That championship is mine! Do you hear me? MINE! Van and his butt buddy had to come and FUCK EVERYTHING UP like they always do!

I'M THE IWA CHAMPION! I'M THE IWA CHAMPION! I AAAMMMMM THE IWA CHAMPION!!

Rage, if you and I do go one on one, expect the fight of your life. I don't lay down for anyone, respect earned or not! Blood will be shed, just like in all of my matches! My blood or yours, the stain will live forever on the mat for those leeches known as the fans to remember!

[/COLOR]

Rage: When the day comes, I'll look forward to it.

I hate to break it to you though, but you're not the IWA World Heavyweight Champion. Maybe you should be the champion, but facts is facts, and at this moment in time, you're not. You're not the number one contender either, that honor belongs to me. I am the one who is going to beat AJ Dixon at the biggest PPV of the year, and then maybe we'll get our showdown, just with a little extra something on the line.

As I said, i'll look forward to it
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    This is just a little disclaimer ;P

I have not, and never will condone the abuse of women. Darius's actions over the past few weeks and threatening of women are totally just for his character. If I ever saw someone doing that in real life to a woman, I'd be cracking some skulls with a sledgehammer

That is all ;D
    Oi. Women have fought for decades for equal rights. They are, like men, entitled to the occasional punch on the nose.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius slowly cocks his head sideways and gets the crazy eye... the way Stewie Griffin used to do on Family Guy when he was really evil and planned some dire mischief on somebody*

Sagittarius Blue: Yes, too bad... just like you and Matt losing at the same PPV... too bad for you getting Oscar's foot in your mouth and getting put on your ass... too bad for you that the "Next Big Thing" came up just a little short, hm?
    Brock: Hold on the Sagittarius. Should you not be worrying about your little fat bitch? Now, get back to her little sorry fat ass.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Oi. Women have fought for decades for equal rights. They are, like men, entitled to the occasional punch on the nose.
    ^^^ This is true. Even so, I agree with Van: any man who thinks he has the cajones to simply run around and whale on women for the fuck of it deserves to have said cajones removed with the oldest, rustiest hedge clippers that can be found.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Hold on the Sagittarius. Should you not be worrying about your little fat bitch? Now, get back to her little sorry fat ass.

Sagittarius Blue: *still seething* Back up and recognize your place, Edwards. Have fun licking Matt's wounds.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Rage: When the day comes, I'll look forward to it.

I hate to break it to you though, but you're not the IWA World Heavyweight Champion. Maybe you should be the champion, but facts is facts, and at this moment in time, you're not. You're not the number one contender either, that honor belongs to me. I am the one who is going to beat AJ Dixon at the biggest PPV of the year, and then maybe we'll get our showdown, just with a little extra something on the line.

As I said, i'll look forward to it
    Darius: I may not be the IWA World Champion ...

*Darius raises his TWE World Championship above his head*

But I am the TWE World Champion. Go ahead, make a smart alack remark about it being a "Development" fed. I am the world champion of Titan Wrestling Enterprise, and all of those greenhorns look up to ME. I am the face of the TWE. Development or not, I still hold the world championship ... Where is yours? You are better than Dixon, but the only one who can beat him and take out his butt buddies at the same time is me .... Darius.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: