Page 231 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1311812212292302312322332412813317311231 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: What are you bichano's talking about? I'm nothing like Scott Hall.. I'm what Scott Hall could have been, that bagunça drogado wishes he was me! Now go ahead and right that in your blog idiota's.

OOC: Haha! made me laugh that
    Drek: Ah, c'mon, dude. "Chico"? You're last name just so happens to be "Ramon"? You're totally Scott Hall.

Macoonie: We're professionals when it comes to working the dirtsheets! You can't fool us!

Drek: But good job with changing your finisher, bichano. I assume that means friend, correct?

Macoonie: Stellar move. If you hadn't, it'd be pretty obvious that you were him. Well, at least more obvious. But don't worry, bichano. You're secret's safe with us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Don't worry about me. I just want to see how you were doing. Jheeze some people.
    Ace Note: Brock Edwards, actually showing some sympathy for another human being? As if anyone would buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Brock Edwards, actually showing some sympathy for another human being? As if anyone would buy that.
    Brock: Ssshhhhhh.....

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: Upper hand? I call it outclassed chico! I know you wan't that rematch because I get under your skin, El Bandido stole your limelight in HWA and I done it again by showing up here! your were considered by many the best midcard talent in HWA and yet I turned up.. stole the show, became the face of the company and made the midcard more prestige then the world title division! I'm what you wish you could be.. but hey, I'm what most people wish they could be *Ramon smirks*
    Rage: You saying that the midcard was more prestigious than the world title scene just shows how delusional you are. I'm a top tier talent Ramon, and hell, as much as it pains me to say it, so are you. The difference between us though, is that I earn each and every one of my victories, while you steal them. But you know, sometimes nice guys don't finish last. That's why I'm in the main event, and you are yet again playing second or third fiddle to others in yet another little group of yours.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Rage: You saying that the midcard was more prestigious than the world title scene just shows how delusional you are. I'm a top tier talent Ramon, and hell, as much as it pains me to say it, so are you. The difference between us though, is that I earn each and every one of my victories, while you steal them. But you know, sometimes nice guys don't finish last. That's why I'm in the main event, and you are yet again playing second or third fiddle to others in yet another little group of yours.
    Darius: I'm just going to make this clear. This is my show. I was the 11th entrant in the Insane Asylum match after a grueling tables match, just because you eliminated me when you came out last, fresh as ever, does not make you high king. I run this show, lets make that clear.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Don't worry about me. I just want to see how you were doing. Jheeze some people.

Sagittarius Blue: * snaps * I'm not doing well at all! Divine laid into Pisces Pink at Lost Cause with a pair of steel chairs! I haven't talked to her in days! And Chris Divine is still breathing!!! So NO I am NOT doing very well AT ALL!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth continues to drink coffee while he surveys the squabble.

Mr. Smyth: "This is mine." "No, it's mine." "I was here first." "So?" "I want it." "But I earned it." "So did I."

Bleedin' Christ.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Sagittarius Blue: * snaps * I'm not doing well at all! Divine laid into Pisces Pink at Lost Cause with a pair of steel chairs! I haven't talked to her in days! And Chris Divine is still breathing!!! So NO I am NOT doing very well AT ALL!
    Brock: Too bad for you.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: I'm just going to make this clear. This is my show. I was the 11th entrant in the Insane Asylum match after a grueling tables match, just because you eliminated me when you came out last, fresh as ever, does not make you high king. I run this show, lets make that clear.
    Rage: Look mate, luck of the draw is the luck of the draw. You can only beat what is in front of you, and that's exactly what I did. I respect you, and I'd hope you feel the same way about me. So yeah, perhaps the way things went down in the Insane Asylum weren't too fair, but what would you have had me do? I'll more than happilly face you, and I'm sure we'll tear the house down. It'd be a pleasure to get into the ring with somebody of your callibre, somebody I consider an equal. I got lucky with my draw, and you were unlucky with yours. I won, and you lost. I'd love to see us meet on an even footing, and I'm sure it'd be a match to be remembered
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Athena: Could've, would've, should've... DIDN'T. Darius you talk a big game, but you would've been eliminated a lot sooner had you not caught me off guard, but you don't see me crying about how I should've won the match. So get over it princess!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion