Page 229 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219227228229230231 239 279 329 729 1229 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Keep the votes coming guys! Ill be working all day so if you dont see much from me thats why

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Schweizner: Hey dumbell! I'm not a wrestler! I'm their business and wrestling manager! And I've managed them to titles. You may have made an impact on one night - but you have nothing to prove for it. Win two title - and then I'll consider us equal.
    Nothing to show for it? How about a title shot at IWA's biggest show of the year? Talk to me when you, or any of your clients, start main eventing PPVs and winning them for that matter. Win titles? You think I've never won a title? HWA Universal Championship, longest reign there ever was, and there ever will be. I'm the all around best, and quite frankly you're just one of the rest.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Nothing to show for it? How about a title shot at IWA's biggest show of the year? Talk to me when you, or any of your clients, start main eventing PPVs and winning them for that matter. Win titles? You think I've never won a title? HWA Universal Championship, longest reign there ever was, and there ever will be. I'm the all around best, and quite frankly you're just one of the rest.
    Darius: And lets not forget, Gaileo has failed to beat me on multiple occasions for my TWE World Championship.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: And lets not forget, Gaileo has failed to beat me on multiple occasions for my TWE World Championship.
    Divine: oh you mean the indy bush league championship? Ya cause thats something to boast about.

*divine rolls his eyes*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Rage: What, you mean Gaileo had opportunities and blew every last one of them? *gasps* No fucking way! Would never have predicted that one.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue stands in the middle of the empty ring. He looks down at the mat... as he recalls what happened at Lost Cause.

He looks at the spot where he was handcuffed to the ring ropes...

And he looks at the spot where Chris Divine assaulted Pisces Pink with the steel chairs.

All he does is clench his fists with unbridled rage, burning inside with the knowledge that his personal war may have cost him the person closest to him.

Everything from that night replays in violent flashes, like fits of spasmic anger, playing in monochrome one moment, then inverted colors the next. Sagittarius is unaware that he is gritting his teeth - all he sees...

is that Pisces paid the price for his vendetta. Again.

He looks up to see Divine standing in front of him, in the center of the ring, openly mocking him without speaking a word. Sagittarius attacks... and hits nothing but air. Divine reappears behind him, he strikes out again... and nothing. Sagittarius keeps going, keeps chasing him while screaming with pure hatred...

Without realizing that he is all alone in the ring. *

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue stands in the middle of the empty ring. He looks down at the mat... as he recalls what happened at Lost Cause.

He looks at the spot where he was handcuffed to the ring ropes...

And he looks at the spot where Chris Divine assaulted Pisces Pink with the steel chairs.

All he does is clench his fists with unbridled rage, burning inside with the knowledge that his personal war may have cost him the person closest to him.

Everything from that night replays in violent flashes, like fits of spasmic anger, playing in monochrome one moment, then inverted colors the next. Sagittarius is unaware that he is gritting his teeth - all he sees...

is that Pisces paid the price for his vendetta. Again.

He looks up to see Divine standing in front of him, in the center of the ring, openly mocking him without speaking a word. Sagittarius attacks... and hits nothing but air. Divine reappears behind him, he strikes out again... and nothing. Sagittarius keeps going, keeps chasing him while screaming with pure hatred...

Without realizing that he is all alone in the ring. *
    Brock: Awwwwwww is Blue mad?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Ramon: Well, well.. Hey look.. it's only good for tag team wrestling Rob Rage, Sorry chica.. I heard someone mention Longest Reign and I couldn't help but reply, your looking at the longest reining champion! *Ramon points to himself while smiling* and while we are at.. your looking at the all around best too! *Ramon again points to himself* Go ahead, deny it bichano.. but we had a match, it was Champion vs Champion and do you know who won?

You don't?! let me remind you.. Your looking at him! *Ramon once more points to himself before again smiling*

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: oh you mean the indy bush league championship? Ya cause thats something to boast about.

*divine rolls his eyes*
    Darius: And where is your championship, jobber?

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: Well, well.. Hey look.. it's only good for tag team wrestling Rob Rage, Sorry chica.. I heard someone mention Longest Reign and I couldn't help but reply, your looking at the longest reining champion! *Ramon points to himself while smiling* and while we are at.. your looking at the all around best too! *Ramon again points to himself* Go ahead, deny it bichano.. but we had a match, it was Champion vs Champion and do you know who won?

You don't?! let me remind you.. Your looking at him! *Ramon once more points to himself before again smiling*
    Macoonie: Are my eyes deceiving me?

Drek: What're you talking about?

Macoonie: That's Scott effin' Hall back to full health! He look just like he was twenty years ago.

Drek: Take that demons! Noting can keep Razor Ramon down for long!

Macoonie: This is so going in my next blog!

Drek: Toooooooo sweeeeeeeet!