Page 217 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207215216217218219 227 267 317 717 1217 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Alright, alright. Fair enough. I'll keep out of your business. Just don't be surprised when you find her...er...him...it doesn't appreciate your loyalty. She...Athena seems to be in this business for hers...itself ​and plans to take no one along for the ride.
    Dave Steele: I'm glad you are backing off chump... that's about the smartest decision you have ever made. Either way I can smell your fear from here and you just saved yourself from the beating of your life.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Dave Steele: I'm glad you are backing off chump... that's about the smartest decision you have ever made. Either way I can smell your fear from here and you just saved yourself from the beating of your life.
    Ace Note: Pssh. Please. The only reason I'm "backing off" is because there's only a few things in this world that make me cringe. One of them is seeing another man cry. Feel free to swing by the locker room and pick up some Kleenex for when she...it breaks your heart...or your spine. Which ever comes first.

Ace Note: Pssh. Please. The only reason I'm "backing off" is because there's only a few things in this world that make me cringe. One of them is seeing another man cry. Feel free to swing by the locker room and pick up some Kleenex for when she...it breaks your heart...or your spine. Which ever comes first.
    Dave Steele: No thanks chump... I'll just swing by the locker room and kick your teeth in. That would make me feel better seeing your pathetic self cringing on the ground in agony and pain.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Dave Steele: No thanks chump... I'll just swing by the locker room and kick your teeth in. That would make me feel better seeing your pathetic self cringing on the ground in agony and pain.
    Ace Note: Woah, woah. Easy there, Mighty Joe Young. I don't think such a "delicate flower" like Athena would appreciate you using such a coarse method of aggression. How's about we joust in the golden wheat fields at noon? Or settle our differences in a sporting game of Othello? No. Too hard? Tic-tac-toe? Naw, I'd probably beat you there, too.....Man, this is gonna be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I'd love to see you try it.
    Darius: I will, barbie. You should have never of joined if you didn't want to be challenged.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Ace Note: Woah, woah. Easy there, Mighty Joe Young. I don't think such a "delicate flower" like Athena would appreciate you using such a coarse method of aggression. How's about we joust in the golden wheat fields at noon? Or settle our differences in a sporting game of Othello? No. Too hard? Tic-tac-toe? Naw, I'd probably beat you there, too.....Man, this is gonna be tough.
    Dave Steele: What about a puzzle? I like puzzles. I can slowly beat the shit out of your face and tear it into pieces and put them in a box. Then I'll send that box to your family and let them have the pleasure of putting your crappy face back together. That sounds like fun and it'll bring your whole family together. I like that option better.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Dave Steele: What about a puzzle? I like puzzles. I can slowly beat the shit out of your face and tear it into pieces and put them in a box. Then I'll send that box to your family and let them have the pleasure of putting your crappy face back together. That sounds like fun and it'll bring your whole family together. I like that option better.
    Ace Note: Yeah, the only problem with that is...my folks kinda hate me so they'd probably return to the sender. Plus, I doubt you'd be able to open a box much less be able to send one. But if you do, don't use scissors to open it. We wouldn't want you cutting yourself with them after all. Oh and if you happen to fall into the box, don't freak out, okay? I'm sure you'll be able to get out...eventually. If not, I'll phone in the National Guard.

Ace Note: Yeah, the only problem with that is...my folks kinda hate me so they'd probably return to the sender. Plus, I doubt you'd be able to open a box much less be able to send one. But if you do, don't use scissors to open it. We wouldn't want you cutting yourself with them after all. Oh and if you happen to fall into the box, don't freak out, okay? I'm sure you'll be able to get out...eventually. If not, I'll phone in the National Guard.
    Dave Steele: I don't blame your folks for hating you. I just met you and I don't give a damn about you, but quite frankly, I don't give a damn about a lot of people here.

OOC: Lunch time... its always great ICing with you pal.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Dave Steele: I don't blame your folks for hating you. I just met you and I don't give a damn about you, but quite frankly, I don't give a damn about a lot of people here.

OOC: Lunch time... its always great ICing with you pal.
    OOC: Later, man. I've got an exam in about an hour.

Darius: I will, barbie. You should have never of joined if you didn't want to be challenged.
    Athena: Sweetheart you've got your pretty little head all confused again. I said I'd like to see you try so I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of not wanting to be challenged.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion