Page 206 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1061561962042052062072082162563067061206 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: I think I understood what you had to say. It was something along the lines of "Wah, wah, wah, wah, butthurt, wah, wah, wah, wah, wuh, wah, moan, wah, wah, wah, piss, wah, wah, waaaaaaah." yep. Read that loud and clear.
    Brock: It's not butthurt. I'm speaking something you wouldn't understand yet.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Simply amazing PPV there boys, I don't think there was a single part of that show that I thought was lackluster, top quality from start to finish, massive applause to you. Great promos from Black Blooded, Oscar Layman, Kyojin, My Smyth and everyone else who did one really.

The match of the night has to be the Insane Asylum for me, you did an absolutely astounding job on that, action from bell to bell, never letting up for a second, I felt like I was watching it. Surprised me how long Adonis lasted, but big thanks from me for that, it's an honour to be rated that highly. If you look at my predictions, I stated that the winner was going to be 'Mystery Entrant', now I know I could just be claiming this but I had noticed Roba become a little more active throughout the forums recently, and just had a feeling he was coming back.

So that said, the surprise of the night can't go to him as I was hoping he was going to be there. Surprise of the night for me were the appearances of VHX and Carlos Alberto Fuckin Ramon (The greatest ever HWA character). With RR, VHX and CAR all now in IWA, shit's about to get real. Best in the world baby!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

IWA.com Exclusive!

A Camera is backstage with Malcolm Adonis who looks incredibly tired, and distressed after his match with Shining Light, and his performance in the Insane Asylum.

Cameraman: Malcolm, how does it feel to come so close to immortality only to be..

Adonis: Hey, yo shut up for a minute man.. have you seen Valentina? God damn it man why did she insist on comin' out to the ring with me? Ain't no place for a girl with no wrestling experience..

Adonis looks around him in the hopes that Valentina may just be hanging around backstage but starts to panic when he can't see her.

Adonis: Aww geez man.. what the hell was Shinin' Light thinkin'? I swear man if he touches a single hair on her head i'ma break his freakin' neck.. ain't right man.. it ain't right.. yo, i'm outta here I gotta go look for her.

Adonis walks away from the camera as it focuses on him frantically walking down a corridor and looking inside every door he comes to.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IWA.com Exclusive!

A Camera is backstage with Malcolm Adonis who looks incredibly tired, and distressed after his match with Shining Light, and his performance in the Insane Asylum.

Cameraman: Malcolm, how does it feel to come so close to immortality only to be..

Adonis: Hey, yo shut up for a minute man.. have you seen Valentina? God damn it man why did she insist on comin' out to the ring with me? Ain't no place for a girl with no wrestling experience..

Adonis looks around him in the hopes that Valentina may just be hanging around backstage but starts to panic when he can't see her.

Adonis: Aww geez man.. what the hell was Shinin' Light thinkin'? I swear man if he touches a single hair on her head i'ma break his freakin' neck.. ain't right man.. it ain't right.. yo, i'm outta here I gotta go look for her.

Adonis walks away from the camera as it focuses on him frantically walking down a corridor and looking inside every door he comes to.
    Athena: I almost thought you said the ring was no place for a girl, but then I realized you were talking about your skanky valet who has no business being anywhere near a ring and I have to agree with you there.

framed-photo.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Thank you all for the positive feedback guys. I won't be on much today as I am taking the gf, her sis, and their cousin to see this all day twilight movie marathon, and I know if I have my phone out each of them would bite my head off. Keep up the amazing ICing. Now on another note, Vand and I have yet to take a break since starting IWA, so we are goingg to do that, but here is the catch. Sometime between now and Tuesday, I'm goingg to work out the next card and send out assignments. This will be the show for Dec 1st, but it's going to be the supercard, with alot of big matches and promos Also, Ill be posting stuff for the end of the year awards in the IWA/ICW year here in the next week for people to vote on

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I almost thought you said the ring was no place for a girl, but then I realized you were talking about your skanky valet who has no business being anywhere near a ring and I have to agree with you there.

framed-photo.jpg
    Adonis: Listen fella that ain't no way to talk about a wo.. man.. Oh Geez..

I lied, it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Listen fella that ain't no way to talk about a wo.. man.. Oh Geez..
    Athena: Watch your tongue buddy! You don't want any of this, trust me.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

OOC: I've noticed that some of the pictures I add to my posts from a link end up appearing as an attachment link when people reply with quote and I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix that so that even when someone replies with quote the picture shows rather than a link to it.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Holy shit; I helped write that mother fucker and I was STILL amazed by all of the promos and matches. Its one thing to read them as an assignment, but when you actually read them on the show ... Thats when it means something.

Excellent promos from everyone. Awesome job guys

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: Watch your tongue buddy! You don't want any of this, trust me.
    Dave Steele: Uh.... I'll be perfectly honest, I don't think anybody wants any of you....
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!