Page 205 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195203204205206207 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Really? I thought I was innovative with that one. Guess you've heard that one before, huh? Ah well. We leave and learn I suppose. You win some, you lose some. But based on your performance, for you it's just "I lose some, I lose some more and then guess what? I fall flat on my ass and lose again!"
    Brock: Look you little whore I got something more important for IWA.com that I need to get off my chest. After, that we can continue with this little chatter.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Close. I enjoy kicking people when there down. I could just dumb it down for you and say "U mad bro?"

Van: *looks up and down at him* The fuck is this? Listen, new boo-boo. I'm sure in your bubble you think people care about what you have to say but this, gob smackingly, is called reality. Your opinion is about as wanted as Shining Light is wanted at a bar mistzvah. So go be suicidal and listen to your emo bands somewhere else.
    Ace Note: For someone who doesn't seem to care about what I have to say, you sure took the effort to tell me otherwise through your absolute interest. And you even came up with a nickname for me, too. Boo-boo. I'll treasure it forever right next to the memory of Brock Edwards kicking me in the nuts. But I've gotta ask, what kind of name is Shining Light?

Is that the brand of the contraceptive that your mum wish she had at her bed stand that fateful night?

OOC: The spoiler tag contains a rather nasty comeback and I'd rather not let it come into light unless VHX allows it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Look you little whore I got something more important for IWA.com that I need to get off my chest. After, that we can continue with this little chatter.
    Ace Note: What's so important anyways? They need an inside scoop form the losing corner. Have fun with that and remember, dear, don't forget to smile!

IWA.com Exclusive:

*IWA's interviewer is about to get ready, but Brock is pissed and pushes the interviewer out of his way.*

Brock: Listen up management, locker room, and IWA Universe. Yeah I said it. I was screwed not once, but twice. Not was only I screwed, but so was everyone who has busted their ass week in and week out. Everyone knew there was going to be a surprised in the Asylum match. However, we all got ribbed off. Rob Rage has screwed the locker room and if you are not pissed about it then you don't deserve to be in the main event ever. I want first shot at this douche who decided to get in IWA and just give us all a big slap on the face. This is what I call disrespect. So, May I better get what I want or are you going to give to another person who has not been here for 5 minutes?

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: For someone who doesn't seem to care about what I have to say, you sure took the effort to tell me otherwise through your absolute interest. And you even came up with a nickname for me, too. Boo-boo. I'll treasure it forever right next to the memory of Brock Edwards kicking me in the nuts. But I've gotta ask, what kind of name is Shining Light?

Is that the brand of the contraceptive that your mum wish she had at her bed stand that fateful night?

OOC: The spoiler tag contains a rather nasty comeback and I'd rather not let it come into light unless VHX allows it.
    Van: I just like picking on the newbies to this business. You need to be put in place, quickly at that. But by all means, show the world how you're going to amount to anything by beating Brock Edwards. I'm sure people will give 2 shits about that!

As for your new name. Don't treasure it. I give a lot of the untalented, pointless and overall wasted time that nickname.

Oh and he's a bible basher who I would enjoy smashing his face in like the countless others I've obliterated. But please, try another fancy worded "Yo Mama" joke. I do enjoy people who have to resort to insults to keep up with me.

OOC: You can say anything to Van pal.
    Shouldn't take anything VHX says seriously either.

Just don't call me smelly :'(

Ace Note: What's so important anyways? They need an inside scoop form the losing corner. Have fun with that and remember, dear, don't forget to smile!
    Brock: Shut up I'm really pissed right now. And so should all the locker room.

Blog Entries
    IWA.com Exclusive:

*IWA's interviewer is about to get ready, but Brock is pissed and pushes the interviewer out of his way.*

Brock: Listen up management, locker room, and IWA Universe. Yeah I said it. I was screwed not once, but twice. Not was only I screwed, but so was everyone who has busted their ass week in and week out. Everyone knew there was going to be a surprised in the Asylum match. However, we all got ribbed off. Rob Rage has screwed the locker room and if you are not pissed about it then you don't deserve to be in the main event ever. I want first shot at this douche who decided to get in IWA and just give us all a big slap on the face. This is what I call disrespect. So, May I better get what I want or are you going to give to another person who has not been here for 5 minutes?
    Ace Note: *sighs* You didn't fucking smile! Seriously! I thought we've been through this! SMILE!

Ace Note: *sighs* You didn't fucking smile! Seriously! I thought we've been through this! SMILE!
    Brock: This something important, since you won't understand. You still haven't debuted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I just like picking on the newbies to this business. You need to be put in place, quickly at that. But by all means, show the world how you're going to amount to anything by beating Brock Edwards. I'm sure people will give 2 shits about that!

As for your new name. Don't treasure it. I give a lot of the untalented, pointless and overall wasted time that nickname.

Oh and he's a bible basher who I would enjoy smashing his face in like the countless others I've obliterated. But please, try another fancy worded "Yo Mama" joke. I do enjoy people who have to resort to insults to keep up with me.

OOC: You can say anything to Van pal.
    Shouldn't take anything VHX says seriously either.

Just don't call me smelly :'(
    Ace Note: You seem to confuse my hatred to Edwards as something that I want to have culminated in an epic battle of sorts; one of those cheesy fights with the viking hat wearing opera singers, M. Bay explosions and slow-mo. I'd finish him faster than a bowl of instant Quaker Oats so I know it's nothing impressive.

Oh and uh....*mimicks a cellphone vibrating*. Excuse me. I gotta take this. This is so embarrassing.

*Ace Note starts to talk into it.*

Hello? Hellooooooo? Oh, oh, I'm sorry. This is who now? Oh, you wanna speak to Van Hooligan X? Nah, he can't talk right now. Who's calling? Uh huh. Uh huh. Okay. Bye now.

*Note stuffs his phone back in his pocket.*

Ace Note: He says his name is uh...SARCASM? As if I'd treasure anything you have to say. I yearn for you "kernels of wisdom" like I do a prostate exam. And what's with Van Hooliagn X, anyways? Am I supposed to me impressed because you've got "hooligan" in it? "Look out, boys! Big bad Hooligan's gonna get you!" And I love how you added X just to show us how badass you are!

Blog Entries
    Brock: This something important, since you won't understand. You still haven't debuted.
    Ace Note: I think I understood what you had to say. It was something along the lines of "Wah, wah, wah, wah, butthurt, wah, wah, wah, wah, wuh, wah, moan, wah, wah, wah, piss, wah, wah, waaaaaaah." yep. Read that loud and clear.