Page 159 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149157158159160161 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 22796
    Ima Try to knock up da pm assignment today, so it can give birth to a promo

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

when is the show going up?

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Great show, loved Black Blooded and Kyojin/Mr.Symth's promos. Also Oscar Laymen's promo made me laugh lol.

Jackson: Killa is still acting like a pussy *shakes his head*, he is only bringing himself more and more of an ass kicking!
    Cheers dude
    ‚Äč

Adonis: So.. Shining Light wants to imitate Malcolm? That's cool, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Glad you got something to aspire to chump! See you next week..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: So.. Shining Light wants to imitate Malcolm? That's cool, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Glad you got something to aspire to chump! See you next week..
    Shining: Just my idea of a joke... Not my fault that your humour is as dry as the many deserts that Jesus walked through to proclaim the good news!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: Just my idea of a joke... Not my fault that your humour is as dry as the many deserts that Jesus walked through to proclaim the good news!
    Adonis: Well son, i'd leave the jokes to someone else, you're about as funny as the crusades. Though.. with you being such a zealot, Malcolm assumes the crusades were a laugh riot to a guy like you. You wanna talk dry though? I suggest you get some lotion on that ashy ass skin you've got, you look terrible.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Kyojin..... why the long face soon to be former champ? I just don't understand how you could be upset at all as I would have thought the rapids at Lake Kyojin would be flowing with tranquility right about now.

If I were in your shoes mate my life would be filled with bliss and content.
    You see for a man with as little integrity and ability as you, you are to your credit the Endurance champion so why you are not ecstatic about that is beyond me although thinking about it I know why that is... you must be worried that all these superstars are coming after your title and you must be stressed out, I myself would be looking forward to fulfilling my path as the one man dynasty but hey each to their own right.

Now you wish to mention yet again like the broken record you are that shining light helped me win that match, rest assured that I would have won that match without him and I will be willing to give all my opponents I beat in that six man match at thirst for chaos.

And while I am addressing you Kyojin what I did to you at the house show was put you at ease with the fact you really do not deserve that belt because now that I have a match for that title I will beat you Kyojin but do not worry because when I do win that title I will give your boyfriend Adonis a shot just so he can feel content that with or without shining Lights interference I would still be your endurance champion

So Kyojin lookout because at khaos, you will experience brutal strength in poetic motion an when you have experienced that you can be rest assured that the one man dynasty will put integrity back into the Endurance title and the tragedy of your pathetic title reign will be over
    Kyojin: Long face? Are you serious right now? I won't take it as a racist remark because I don't think you're like that Pamich. My life is filled with bliss and content Pamich, I'm the Endurance Champion. Why wouldn't I be happy? Right now, I hold the second most important thing in IWA. And since KJ has the top title, I'm just going to live with the meanwhile. When the time comes, I'll go against KJ for that title, but for the moment, I'm in bliss- something you won't be in come Chaos.

A man with little integrity and ability like me? How about you walk out to that ring and tell those people out there I have no integrity, I have no charisma, I have no ability? Because you won't even be able to finish the sentence before you're drowned out by the people in the IWA crowd booing you. Let me remind you of a certain date, September 16th 2012. The night of ICW Glory Days. You beat Carter Krysys, but in the main event of that night Pamich, who won the ICW World Championship? Me.

You weren't up to my level then, and you're still not now. We've fought off one time, at a house show a few days ago where you lost and then attacked me, trying to prove you're a threat. What I saw was a desperate attempt for some attention. You attacked me to try and make a name for yourself. I said it to Smyth last week, but I did that. And it got me nowhere. Exactly where you're going to get when I'm finished with you on Chaos.

You're right, you did win only down to Shining Light, well here's a challenge that might interest you. You and Shining against Malcolm and I. Hell, find us a third partner and we'll give you Smyth too. He would only worsen your chances of winning, which would be pretty slim anyway. And they are slim for Chaos when I will win the match and I will keep my Endurance Championship.

Time and time again, I've proven I'm not all talk and well I'm waiting for you to do the same. But I've got a sneaky suspicion you're going to let me down Pamich. Back up your words before you try and humiliate me Pamich. See you on Chaos.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Whats up guys. I've got a message from Bear via Facebook that he would like me to share with you.

"The promos I've received so far have been stellar, and that the show should go up Thurday night when my ban is lifted." - Bear

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Whats up guys. I've got a message from Bear via Facebook that he would like me to share with you.

"The promos I've received so far have been stellar, and that the show should go up Thurday night when my ban is lifted." - Bear
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop dude!

I lied, it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post

Facebook? What the hell is that? I don't affiliate myself with people on the outside!

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]