Page 158 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 581081481561571581591601682082586581158 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 22796
    Kyojin: Well it seems that last week at the house show, there are two guys I should really address right now. Number one, Mr. Smyth.

You continue to try and get the upperhand mentally on me, like you have some sort of skill. You're wrong, you have a very big lack of skills. I'm sure you're going to come out and try to claim you're the rightful owner to MY Endurance Championship, but as everybody can see...

Kyojin brings the title up to the level of his face.

It says Kyojin as champion. That'll do it for me. I'm the damn Endurance Champion Smyth, and I will continue to be for a VERY long time. You want this bad boy, earn a shot and face me.

And that brings me onto my second addressee. My opponent this week on Chaos, Israel Pamich.

Pamich claims that he's a one man dynasty, that he's going to change this business as we know it. Yeah, a guy who up until Thirst for Blood had done absolutely NOTHING of note claims he's going to beat me and win this Endurance Championship. I know, I laughed too.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to write the guy off entirely. He's got a certain ability to him, and even though it is limited, he won the match against some great guys such as my tag team partner Malcolm Adonis to gain this shot. I mean, we won't mention that Shining Light is the only reason Pamich won but there you go.

Well Pamich, you proved you have some sort of threat to you at the house show the other day when you hit me with a European Uppercut after the match had finished with Layman pinning you. So by my estimate, firstly, you shouldn't even be facing me on Chaos, Layman should, and secondly, I owe you one.

Look back through the history of ICW and IWA, through my history. Each and every single time I've said I've owed somebody one, I paid them back. I paid them back ten times worse than they could have imagined. Van Hooligan X and Darius both made me pass out, I took the ICW World Championship from right under their noses in the biggest match at the biggest event in ICW history. Mr. Smyth attacked me on the first IWA show, and I took the Endurance Championship from under his nose at Thirst for Blood.

Trust me Pamich, when Chaos comes around, you will be introduced to the art of True Wrestling, and you will have a world of pain to walk into. If somehow you come out of there with the Endurance Championship, I will hold my hands up and say that you deserve it. But everybody already knows that that's just wishful thinking on your part.

You claim you're going to be a dynasty. All I see is a tragedy. See you at Chaos, Pamich.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Alright ladies and germs, I have a few announcements to make!

First! ICer of the Week is Sagittarius Blue! Promo of the Week is Mr Smyth/Kyojin! Congratulations guys, and keep up the good work! Now, I have a question for you folks.

So, I was wondering what you guys would think of having an end of the year award thing for just IWA. Granted it would run from when ICW started, to the last PPV of the year for IWA in Dec, I thought it would be a good chance to reflect on the year in efedding for us so far, and gives those who made an impact some recognition. What do you guys think?
    Totally beast! Thank you!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: Chris Divine, you have a thing about flirting with disaster, don't you? You've been running around getting involved in things that don't concern you - namely, my matches. You have a thing about screwing me over in said matches... and worse, you have a thing about attacking Pisces Pink to do so. For a religious guy, you don't have any problem with attacking a woman - with a weapon, even - and then running away. Isn't that kinda, you know, wrong? Or does the big guy upstairs just give you a pass? See Chrissy-Poo, you're messing with two people who have bad tempers, no patience and no problem beating you down into an unresponsive heap. Hell, Pisces would love to punch a hole in you -

Pisces Pink: You're damn right! I don't know what the fuck is screwed up in your head, Chris, but I ain't with you jumpin' me for the fuck of it, you little bitch. Maybe you think because I'm a woman I'm not dangerous to you... AND THAT'S A DAMN DREAM. I've wiped my feet on grown ass men - you ain't no different. And deep inside, you know it, don't you? That's why you had to come at me with a fucking kendo stick! You miserable, no-good coward! You're no man, Chris Divine - you're a worm!

Sagittarius Blue: A worm come to eat the apple of IWA and rot it from within. I don't know what you're doing here, what your play is... but I'm done being the hunted. You saw that when I came out and stung you with that chair. You want to play games... that's cool. You want to play games... let's play. Keep doing what you do. Keep on with the bullshit. Because soon, you get to face the music. Soon, I will catch you. Or Pisces will catch you. You don't want either... and God help you if we both catch you... heh, "God help you..." The stars are aligning, Divine... and I don't think you're going to like it.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Well it seems that last week at the house show, there are two guys I should really address right now. Number one, Mr. Smyth.

You continue to try and get the upperhand mentally on me, like you have some sort of skill. You're wrong, you have a very big lack of skills. I'm sure you're going to come out and try to claim you're the rightful owner to MY Endurance Championship, but as everybody can see...

It says Kyojin as champion. That'll do it for me. I'm the damn Endurance Champion Smyth, and I will continue to be for a VERY long time. You want this bad boy, earn a shot and face me.

And that brings me onto my second addressee. My opponent this week on Chaos, Israel Pamich.

Pamich claims that he's a one man dynasty, that he's going to change this business as we know it. Yeah, a guy who up until Thirst for Blood had done absolutely NOTHING of note claims he's going to beat me and win this Endurance Championship. I know, I laughed too.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to write the guy off entirely. He's got a certain ability to him, and even though it is limited, he won the match against some great guys such as my tag team partner Malcolm Adonis to gain this shot. I mean, we won't mention that Shining Light is the only reason Pamich won but there you go.

Well Pamich, you proved you have some sort of threat to you at the house show the other day when you hit me with a European Uppercut after the match had finished with Layman pinning you. So by my estimate, firstly, you shouldn't even be facing me on Chaos, Layman should, and secondly, I owe you one.

Look back through the history of ICW and IWA, through my history. Each and every single time I've said I've owed somebody one, I paid them back. I paid them back ten times worse than they could have imagined. Van Hooligan X and Darius both made me pass out, I took the ICW World Championship from right under their noses in the biggest match at the biggest event in ICW history. Mr. Smyth attacked me on the first IWA show, and I took the Endurance Championship from under his nose at Thirst for Blood.

Trust me Pamich, when Chaos comes around, you will be introduced to the art of True Wrestling, and you will have a world of pain to walk into. If somehow you come out of there with the Endurance Championship, I will hold my hands up and say that you deserve it. But everybody already knows that that's just wishful thinking on your part.

You claim you're going to be a dynasty. All I see is a tragedy. See you at Chaos, Pamich.
    Israel: Kyojin..... why the long face soon to be former champ? I just don't understand how you could be upset at all as I would have thought the rapids at Lake Kyojin would be flowing with tranquility right about now.

If I were in your shoes mate my life would be filled with bliss and content.
    You see for a man with as little integrity and ability as you, you are to your credit the Endurance champion so why you are not ecstatic about that is beyond me although thinking about it I know why that is... you must be worried that all these superstars are coming after your title and you must be stressed out, I myself would be looking forward to fulfilling my path as the one man dynasty but hey each to their own right.

Now you wish to mention yet again like the broken record you are that shining light helped me win that match, rest assured that I would have won that match without him and I will be willing to give all my opponents I beat in that six man match at thirst for chaos.

And while I am addressing you Kyojin what I did to you at the house show was put you at ease with the fact you really do not deserve that belt because now that I have a match for that title I will beat you Kyojin but do not worry because when I do win that title I will give your boyfriend Adonis a shot just so he can feel content that with or without shining Lights interference I would still be your endurance champion

So Kyojin lookout because at khaos, you will experience brutal strength in poetic motion an when you have experienced that you can be rest assured that the one man dynasty will put integrity back into the Endurance title and the tragedy of your pathetic title reign will be over
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Pisces Pink: This is for all you female wrestlers of IWA. I know you've seen me getting sucker punched by Chris Divine. *clenches her fist after saying those words, obviously angry at the very thought.* And I want to give you a warning: don't get any funny ideas. Remember: I got jumped by a man. A bitch of a man, but a man no less. A man who had to resort to some lowdown scheming to take me out. I'm no run-of-the-mill broad - I'm a real-as-hell, ride-or-die chick from the Mean Streets of Atlanta. A place where you can get eaten alive if you get caught sleeping. I graduated from the school of hard knocks with honors. Think real hard about that when you come knocking on my door. Better yet... get your mascara on girls. Because I'm about to come knocking on yours. Pisces Pink is as real as it gets. So pucker up, divas of IWA...

*blows a kiss at the camera.*

...and get ready to kiss your asses goodbye.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    So, I was wondering what you guys would think of having an end of the year award thing for just IWA. Granted it would run from when ICW started, to the last PPV of the year for IWA in Dec, I thought it would be a good chance to reflect on the year in efedding for us so far, and gives those who made an impact some recognition. What do you guys think?
    Hell yeah. I think this'd be awesome - brings more positivity to efedding to cheer on the progress of our efdders.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Fuck yes Benny! We didn't even get to finish it to our standard and we get promo of the week!
    It was a bit of a rush job towards the end, wasn't it? Probably for the best - if we had that much freedom, we'd go on for twelve pages!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries

Mr. Smyth: Kyojin, I gave you a phone for occasions like these. Please use it.

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    It was a bit of a rush job towards the end, wasn't it? Probably for the best - if we had that much freedom, we'd go on for twelve pages!
    Haha, promo of the week was definitely deserved either way!

Speaking of promos, mine is finished for this week, quite enjoyed writing that one

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Speaking of promos, mine is finished for this week, quite enjoyed writing that one
    YES! The show doesn't feel right without an Adonis promo.

#BennysTeddy