Page 102 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys, once you've read the show, click the spoiler and answer please

Favorite match
    Favorite promo
    Biggest Surprise
    Which match do you think could have been better written
    What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F
    Best booking
    Worst booking
    Great show Bear read it and was shocking for a lot of reasons, im sure if i was included in the prediction contest I would have sucked lol

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Great show Bear read it and was shocking for a lot of reasons, im sure if i was included in the prediction contest I would have sucked lol
    Favorite match: The Endurance title match
    Favorite promo: Brock Edwards... just there were a few good ones
    Biggest Surprise: Apart from Israel winning the endurance title shot as I was so sure that Adonis would win, Ryder laying down for Brock Edwards
    Which match do you think could have been better written: I could not answer mate as I would have done a lousy job so im in awe of all the matches written
    What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F: A-
    Best booking: The World Heavyweight Match
    Worst booking: For pure booking, Brock v Oscar turning into Brock v Ryder mind you ryder was so clever in the forums claiming not to have a match etc etc was well played out so just for pure bookng purposes the triple threat tag team match, with all the triple threats and stipulation matches and four way and six way matches I feel that this could have been a straight out 2 v 2 one fall match, possibly with the champions having to defend that night. apart from that mate brilliant and I hate critiquing this one because it was so great of a PPV

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: You may know me from a few other places but I am a completely different man here. I'm here to take what I want when I want and destroy anyone that gets in my way. I don't care what I have to do, but I am going to get to the top no matter how many people have to suffer. So many of you were expecting VHX or someone else, but what you got is so much better. You got the man who shut Shaz up. I am the eternal Phoenix, the hellbound warrior, "Mr. Mayhem" Mike Hawk and I am IWA's greatest acquisition.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Favorite match- The Endurance Championship match
    Favorite promo- KJ Punk
    Biggest Surprise- KJ winning the damn World Championship! Fuckin' quality.
    Which match do you think could have been better written- The Tag Titles match.
    What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F- C+
    Best booking- Damaged Goods
    Worst booking- Brock fingerpoke of death.

As for comments:

KJ my man, congratulations! Fully deserved.

Bear, thanks for the opportunity with Kyo and I'm looking forward to seeing the feud with Smyth continue.

Des! Damaged Goods Tag Champions bitchhhh! Well done bro.

As for the debuts, all of them were fuckin' awesome- but Black Blooded were my favourite- purely because they're amazing. Great to see you back Asher.

Alrighty just read the show and lets start off by saying that IWA has started on a high note! Very good show, enjoyed reading it from top to bottom.

Favorite match

First Blood Match

Favorite promo

KJ Punk

Biggest Surprise

I want to say Shining Light but I expected a big interference in the Battle Royal. So i'm going with Mike Hawk as I don't think anyone picked him as Shaz's opponent.

Which match do you think could have been better written

In all honesty no matches were poorly written. The Brock/Ryder fiasco did what it was supposed to, so I can't poke holes in it.

What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F

A solid B, good but not great. Still, for the first PPV in IWA that's good.

Best booking

Kyojin wins the Endurance Title.

Worst booking

Adonis not winning.. Naaah of course not! Worst booking for me was Oscar Layman being taken out, i was really looking forward to that match.

I think that's a fair assessment anyway, IWA has a lot of potential considering this was only its first PPV show, hopefully you guys are gonna keep up with the quality writing.

Side note, congrats to Cricket on the win in the Battle Royal, with the promo we cut on Chaos it had to be one of us brother. Thanks to everyone who predicted an Adonis win btw, the people wanted it but as the Stones sang, you don't always get what you want

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Man Dang!!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Favorite match: Bias would have to be Damaged Goods/HH/NCII, but I must say it was the World Championship
    Favorite promo: KJ PUNK narrowly defeating Shaz
    Biggest Surprise: Black Blooded, Shining Light and Mike Hawk. I can't decide which
    Which match do you think could have been better written: Ryder/Edwards served it's purpose, so I'll say Tag Titles.
    What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F: Booking Wise: B-, Match Quality: A solid C
    Best booking: Between Kyojin/Smyth and Punk winning the title
    Worst booking: Layman being taken out. I would have rather seen Ryder interfere to give Brock the victory as opposed to the Fingerpoke of Doom

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    First, Cricket, I didn't include yours, only because it was after the cut off time. Next, the Brock edwards match was cut from the contest, you'll know why if you read the show. Finally, and interestingly, everyone picked Adonis for the battle royal

Ok...coming in at 9th place with 69 points

Destruction
    Well I got 69 points! Surely worthy of picking a PPV main event

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Best booking- Damaged Goods

Des! Damaged Goods Tag Champions bitchhhh! Well done bro.
    Cheers dude .

Thanks to you three for feeling I deserve to be the inaugural IWA Tag Team Champions. I won't let you down!
    ‚Äč

Ho.

Lee.

Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

The Trinity
    Shining: Hope you all enjoyed my little appearance at Thirst for Blood... Rest assured that IWA will never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: Hope you all enjoyed my little appearance at Thirst for Blood... Rest assured that IWA will never be the same again.
    Brock: Yeah because I am here.

Ryder: And you know it!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock