Page 96 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Sagittarius Blue: Damian!
    Yo man, how's it going?
    Damian: Nothing much, baby, how 'bout you?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Damian: Nothing much, baby, how 'bout you?

Sagittarius Blue: Feeling great! Just got back from doing a concert over in California, and spent the whole trip watching tapes of wrestling greats to study up. What about you?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Sagittarius Blue: Feeling great! Just got back from doing a concert over in California, and spent the whole trip watching tapes of wrestling greats to study up. What about you?
    Damian: Waiting for my next chance to get in the ring wit' some sexy men, suga! Haaay!

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Blog Entries
    Damian: Waiting for my next chance to get in the ring wit' some sexy men, suga! Haaay!

Sagittarius Blue: That's the spirit, Damian
    I feel the same way... sort of. I miss fighting in the cage, but this is so much more different to me. All the science, the holds, the rules. I mean, we have rules and science in MMA, but it's like crossing over into a new dimension...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sagittarius Blue: That's the spirit, Damian
    I feel the same way... sort of. I miss fighting in the cage, but this is so much more different to me. All the science, the holds, the rules. I mean, we have rules and science in MMA, but it's like crossing over into a new dimension...
    Damian: I like them cages, though, baby! They get them fluids going, and I ain't just talkin' blood! Haaay!

Blog Entries
    Damian: I like them cages, though, baby! They get them fluids going, and I ain't just talkin' blood! Haaay!

Sagittarius Blue: I bet, bro... But yeah, there's something about being in a cage with another man - no way out, no escape, only conquest or submission. Victory or failure. Every time I stepped into the cage, I felt that everything in life - everything - rested on that one moment. And you know what? I have never felt more free, more empowered, than when I was cage fighting. Wrestling gives me a rush all its own, but... well, memory lane, ya know...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sagittarius Blue: I bet, bro... But yeah, there's something about being in a cage with another man - no way out, no escape, only conquest or submission. Victory or failure. Every time I stepped into the cage, I felt that everything in life - everything - rested on that one moment. And you know what? I have never felt more free, more empowered, than when I was cage fighting. Wrestling gives me a rush all its own, but... well, memory lane, ya know...
    Damian: Yeah... reminds me of when I dated Elton John- that man made me so free, gave me all dat money, but he was a douche. I look back though, and I miss his money and pampering, but now, I'm happier. I know what you's sayin' with that, suga.

Blog Entries
    Damian: Yeah... reminds me of when I dated Elton John- that man made me so free, gave me all dat money, but he was a douche. I look back though, and I miss his money and pampering, but now, I'm happier. I know what you's sayin' with that, suga.

Sagittarius Blue: Wow, you dated Elton John?!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I have to admit that I was only half listening, but did you just compare an MMA cage fight to dating Elton John? Now I like to little a man's accomplishments as much as the next guy, but even I think that's a bit harsh.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries

Sagittarius Blue: Shaz, Shaz, Shaz... Real competition has been staring you in the face the entire time! It's none other than yours truly, the Classic City Saint, Sagittarius Blue.

Of course, you would realize this if you weren't busy hiding out in the bushes every time I come by. Or hiding from anyone else who actually has a set of cajones. You seem well versed in proclaiming yourself "Best in the World" but you don't - or can't - find it in yourself to back up that little claim. Or is it possible that you only used that little bitty booger of a brain you have to concoct a fruity little plan: call yourself "Best in the World" and hope that you either impress or intimidate people into not wanting to fight with you?

You see, Shazzy, I've watched the Best in the World. I study tapes of the greatest of the greats... Buddy Rogers, Ric Flair, Dean Malenko, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Randy Savage, Eddie Gurerro... and you're nothing like them. You're not even fit to shine their boots. One day, you can aspire to be good enough to look at their posters or movies and think "Damn, I'm almost as good as they are on their worst day." But now, you're nothing but a young buck writing massive checks with your mouth without a damn cent in the bank to cash them with.

Now don't get the wrong idea, Shazam - I'm far from the best in the world myself. A fact that I can man up and own up to - because that means I can only get better. I've fought with some of the toughest, the baddest, the most dangerous men around the world. I've bled in the same cages and rings as they have, and I'm damn proud of it. And sooner or later, Shazzy, I will get my shot at you. Don't care if it's for a title shot or what - I just want the world to watch it and say "DAMN... Shaz got knocked the fuck out!!!" and see me standing tall after the ref counts the pin - while you lie there wondering just where you went wrong in the melancholy travesty that is your life.
    Shaz: You wanna carry on talking?! Carry on then! I'm not bothered! But do you know what does bother me? All the bullshit you speak! So lemme tell you something, from a real MANS viewpoint. I'm the best in the world, Shawn Michaels and all those other nobodies have absolutely nothing on the best. Do you get that? Or has Pisces been stuffing those burgers into your mouth as well?

No one gives a fuck about you being an MMA fighter. In fact, me and you have something in common. And that is the fact, that we both crave violence. I crave blood, that is why I self harm. I do what I have to do, in order to feel pain. From the very start, I knew that I could wrestler. And all the critics dissed the fuck out of me, and look where I am now! Better than every single wrestler that ever lived! I'm holding the lowest belt in the EWNCW, and I've made it the most prestigious belt in EWNCW history!

You may not believe me, but if you don't, then I've got two words for you..Fuck. You. You seriously do NOT know who you're dealing with do ya? You're dealing with the man, born and bred in Brixton! You're dealing with someone who can kick your plastic ass! Trust me. Besides being a so called "badass", I've got a huge dark side to me. A dark side which no one can touch, or see. A dark side which no one will ever hear of. You saying that you are competition, is like saying Accrington Stanley can defeat Manchester United. Impossible, the only level you are in..is the Vixxen level in TWE.

And no one gives a fuck if you are the "Classic City Saint", but I am the best in the world. So remember that when you start talking trash about the Shaz-Ma-Taz. I am a legend. Remember that, punk.

OOC: "Sagittarius Blue", remember that fucking name. #Legend

My mate let me borrow his laptop for a few hours, so I'll be on here for a few hours.