Page 50 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 404849505152601001505501050 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 22796
  1. #491
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I hope it doesn't go the way of Bears laptop matey, but good work with the show so far, keep it up! (Shaz too!)
    Nahh, its nothing serious like that, just too many things starting up I think. Just gotta clean it out a bit and probably do actual cleaning to the hardware!


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  2. #492
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Nahh, its nothing serious like that, just too many things starting up I think. Just gotta clean it out a bit and probably do actual cleaning to the hardware!
    Ahh yes, I had similar problems when I had a lot of programs set to launch at start up, MSN, Steam, Origin, Kaspersky AV all fighting for processor power and my computer didn't like it one bit lol
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  3. #493
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Ahh yes, I had similar problems when I had a lot of programs set to launch at start up, MSN, Steam, Origin, Kaspersky AV all fighting for processor power and my computer didn't like it one bit lol
    I just bitch slapped Kaspersky and said GTFO my computer. Kaspersky was 95% of the problem. I uninstalled it and bam, its almost 70% faster already!


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #494
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I just bitch slapped Kaspersky and said GTFO my computer. Kaspersky was 95% of the problem. I uninstalled it and bam, its almost 70% faster already!
    Aye I found the same, will be sticking to AVG from now on as I find it doesn't stress my computer out as much.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  5. #495
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,005
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'm going to start things off on a negative note. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not keen on how IWA basically is ICW starting anew. The same commentators, the same authority figure, the briefcases won in ICW being carried over to IWA, hell - the only thing different about the name is championship has changed to association, and swapped places with wrestling. No doubt ICW was great, and Bear didn't want it to end, but I'm not keen on all the similarities. Just my opinion, and there still is time for my mind to change.

    Positively though, it was a great show, awesome promos and matches all round

  6. #496
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,830
    Great show, gents.

    My criticism? Same as Des'. You're pigeon-holing yourselves.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  7. #497
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I'm going to start things off on a negative note. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not keen on how IWA basically is ICW starting anew. The same commentators, the same authority figure, the briefcases won in ICW being carried over to IWA, hell - the only thing different about the name is championship has changed to association, and swapped places with wrestling. No doubt ICW was great, and Bear didn't want it to end, but I'm not keen on all the similarities. Just my opinion, and there still is time for my mind to change.

    Positively though, it was a great show, awesome promos and matches all round
    You head it right on the nail my brother.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #498
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    I guess there's no secret that IWA is going to be based largely around ICW, that's not a bad thing, ICW was a great fed.

    Moving on, I thought that show was a cracker, the promos submitted by all were very well done and the match endings written by creative were exceptional too. A good job all round boys, keep it up!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  9. #499
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Not to sound mean, but you're all wrong!

    IWA is NOT going to be ICW ... The whole point of the tournament is to not only crown a champ, but get new rivalries started, get new names to the top, etc.

    We're only using ICW's old talents (Smokey, cruz, house, etc.) because everyone enjoyed their work and we wanted to keep it that way! But if in time, if you guys do want new commentators, gm, etc, we can talk it over and see what we can do! The first show was VERY ICW based, but things can change! Only time will tell ;P


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  10. #500
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Not to sound mean, but you're all wrong!

    IWA is NOT going to be ICW ... The whole point of the tournament is to not only crown a champ, but get new rivalries started, get new names to the top, etc.

    We're only using ICW's old talents (Smokey, cruz, house, etc.) because everyone enjoyed their work and we wanted to keep it that way! But if in time, if you guys do want new commentators, gm, etc, we can talk it over and see what we can do! The first show was VERY ICW based, but things can change! Only time will tell ;P
    I stand corrected then. But back to the point at hand, congrats on a great show, I implore everyone to read it in full
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.