Thread: SmackaneBryan

SmackaneBryan

Anybody here enjoyed last night's Smackdown? It was basically Kane N' Bryan. Im actually diggin' this Duo/storyline. My only concern is that WWE might force it to become repetitive. Daniel Bryan's "YES" was fun at first, but then they WANTED him to Yell it at every freaking segment (ex: with Chris Jericho backstage)

So with this team, first we had argument about the Tag name (we still didnt get one), now it's about who is the "Tag Team Champions". I think it's gonna lead to a "WE'RE THE TAG TEAM CHAMPOINS" for the joy of everybody Gonna be Epic.

I would like them to somehow beat all the competitions (in the ring), but still continue their argument/disagreement/oposition...outside the ring.

BTW, any name for that Team?

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

1st Smackdown i watched in ages & i enjoyed it.The fact that Sheamus & Orton weren't main eventing but the Tag Team Champions is refreshing & the Chair shot madness in the end was fun.No matter where this angle is going it has already made the tag team division relevant.The perfect name for there team is HELL NO,which some 1 came up with in another blog.
    Prediction Contests

Night of Champions 2012 1st,
    Vengeance 2011 2nd,,
    No Way Out 2012 Joint 4th,

Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post

I would like them to somehow beat all the competitions (in the ring), but still continue their argument/disagreement/oposition...outside the ring.
    Did you not watch smackdown? XD they beat the shit out of all the tag teams with chairs and then continued their argument, great ending IMO
    and team friendship LOL

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    Did you not watch smackdown? XD they beat the shit out of all the tag teams with chairs and then continued their argument, great ending IMO
    and team friendship LOL
    Yeah I saw it. But Im sure they gonna continue to mock each other A few more arguments, until they finally "Friend it" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Best Smackdown in a long time (not wrestling wise but promo wise and storyline)

Blog Entries
    That Smackdown was.... interesting.

I think it's now time for WWE to start selling Hug It Out T-shirts or Team Friendship badges.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Normal Member
    I have not watched smackdown in agessss, seen the results here, decided to watch it. I quite enjoyed it, kane & bryan segments are pretty awesome

...Match of the year...

Blog Entries
    I thought they settled with Team Friendship but I can't believe it the WWE has finally heard the prayers of the IWC and is investing time in the tag team division. Also kudos SD was very good this week. Al;so didn't Wade Barrett had to show us something.
    I'm jus sayin...

I don't know what you're talking about. His name is Gerald! hahaha