Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

your best and worst wwe moments

Hi everyone, I want to know what is your favorite and least favorite moment in wwe. What would be your biggest mark out moment ever, something that had you jump out of your seat an cheer! and somehting that made you angrey and wonder why did that just happen.

For me my biggest mark out moment was when EDGE cashed in money in the bank and beat john cena for the wwe title, me and all my friends jumped out of are seats and cheered! it was awesome in deed.

for my least favorite moment it would have to be when edge lost the tittle three weeks later

My favourite moment was probably Warrior beating Hogan at WM VI.

My least favourite was probably Andre 'selling' the title.

Blog Entries
    Favourite: Eddie Guerrero beating Brock Lesnar at No Way Out.

Least favourite: HBK not getting a lengthy world title reign post 2002, especially after having so many title shots, they just never gave him the freaking belt.

My favorite match was lita vs trish in litas home town when she won
    My worst wwe moment was when EDGE had to retire and relinquish the world heavyweight championship

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Favourite: Eddie Guerrero beating Brock Lesnar at No Way Out.

Least favourite: HBK not getting a lengthy world title reign post 2002, especially after having so many title shots, they just never gave him the freaking belt.
    Thats was def one on my top fav moments, eddie was and still is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.

mark out moments: 1 that happend recently was zack ryder winning the us title at tlc last year and doing that www-chant, I marked the fuck out, another one would be survivor series 01 when the rock pinned scsa to destroy the alliance, ow yeah another that comes to mind would be the moment santino and daniel bryan were the last two in the elimination chamber and santino had so much momentum at one point, and then he tapped out which leads to...

worst/dissapointed moments: santino tapping out as I previously stated, everytime vickie guerrero opens her mouth (because I hate that voice, not her, she does her job like no other), cena losing at WM 28 to the rock, this is more a shock moment, because I seriously DID NOT see that coming, and I was like WTF jus happend

Blog Entries
    My favorite moment is Hulk Hogan slamming Andre the Giant at Wresltemania 3.

My least favorite moment is Vince Mcmahon revealing himself as the Higher Power.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Fav WWE mark out moment - WrestleMania XX. The way the show ended was perfect.

Least favorite WWE moment - Over the Edge 1999. If you don't know, look it up

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Off the top of my head...Eddie G winning the WWE title as my favorite moment
    Brock vs. Goldberg as the least

My best wrestling moment was back in 1998 when the undertaker and austin were in the buried alive match for a spot in the royal rumble match. I still watch that match and think to myself how great wrestling was back then ^__^

My worst, Was when the rock returned to wwe after failing at a movie career. I used to be a huge Rock fan back in the day but when he returned he'd done a full flip and changed from a pretty good and charismatic wrestler to a douche who wanted to be nothing more than an attention seeker. Just my opinion but still. Can't even watch him now >_<