Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    I know you have all been on the edge of your seat or even on pins and needles waiting for the blinkster to give you his take one the 3MB and well, here it is: love it! We all know slater is good in the ring and can be fairly entertaining. We all also know that drew is good in the ring and is long over due for his push back into the mid card title picture. And even though mahal is the greenest and a bit of the oddball in this group i think this could propel him up the ranks, also i thought his facial expression when he said he was the funny one hilarious. Sure the air guitar is goofy.... but then again so was the crotch chop... also a bunch of 40 year olds tapping each others finger tips and yelling "sweet" everytime you saw them. Stables are a good thing in wrestling. They give underused superstars something to do and get air time, 3MB being casw in point. The wwe hasnt had a stable in a while and at least 2 out of the 3 can have midcard success if used right. Hell i could see slater and mahal having a tag title run and drew having an IC title run down the line. After they enevitable split drew could go into the main event and then we'd have 2 more athletes givjng the mid card a little refreshing. I have big hopes for 3MB amd see a lot of success coming their way. Plus im a fan of their leather pants!
    That made me laugh. Just like 3MB, it's good they got something to do but I don't see it lasting. Freaking hilarious though!

Blog Entries
    This is one of the best stables in a while. It gives three very underutilized and very talented wrestlers something to work with and it strays away from the archetypal modus operandi of generic stables; taking over the company. Yawn. Been there, done that. It's just three guys having fun, helping each other out and getting famous.

Blog Entries
    Well hell, why don't we all make threads about our individual takes on 3MB! Maybe I'll go to Frank and get a whole section dedicated to it!

Of course I am being flippant. Look out for merging traffic in 3.....2.....1.....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well hell, why don't we all make threads about our individual takes on 3MB! Maybe I'll go to Frank and get a whole section dedicated to it!

Of course I am being flippant. Look out for merging traffic in 3.....2.....1.....
    Haha classic.

I agree with a lot of the points made, it's a breath of fresh air and it's good seeing 3 decent workers being used.. I still see Jinder as the odd one out and I would have gone with someone else while keeping Mahal as he was (Before anyone says, no not odd one out because of his skin color or religion but more because he looks like he's trying to hard where it seems to come more instinctive to Drew and Heath), but all in all I'm looking forward to seeing how these guys do as a team.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    I think you're missing the point about the inclusion of Mahal. The reason he's in there is to make the joke so obvious that you actually second guess it. There are half a dozen guys on the main roster who could have slotted into the image of Slater and McIntyre (long hair, pretty boys) but they went with Mahal. That's because it's meant to be a parody, it's supposed to be ridiculous. And what better way than a guy in a turban in a rock band?

The stoneface just killed me and made me an instant fan of Mahal.

I think you're missing the point about the inclusion of Mahal. The reason he's in there is to make the joke so obvious that you actually second guess it. There are half a dozen guys on the main roster who could have slotted into the image of Slater and McIntyre (long hair, pretty boys) but they went with Mahal. That's because it's meant to be a parody, it's supposed to be ridiculous. And what better way than a guy in a turban in a rock band?

Yea I find it funny because that face makes him the funny one of the group . ( Oh love the name change in the title)

That's a fair point and I get the fact the group is a joke.. that was kind of obvious but I'm glad you could clear it up, personally though as I said.. I would have liked to have seen him remain as he was, rather then seeing him IMO.. struggle to play the roll of the character he has now where potentially nothing good will come from it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    They just can't do racially sensitive characters anymore. What with PG and political correctness in general, there was nowhere for Mahal to go with that gimmick except maybe to court lol

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHeel View Post
    hate it. absolutely hate it. heath slater was starting to win me over. mcintyre is good and didnt even need this they just needed to stop burying him in matches because of something his wife did 2 years ago. jobber mahal is a low card heel for life. he'll never get heat like mohammad hassan, iron sheik, the sheik, abdullah or any other middle eastern heels....

i also cant stand them embracing heath slaters one band band gig. lame.
    In addition to Indian culture being completely different than Middle Eastern, India isn't even a part of what's considered the Middle East (as it's technically Southern Asia). So, yeah, other than being brown, there's really not much point in comparing Jinder to them.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5