Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    They are calling it Encore and I think it's too soon to judge lets see what happens next SD and their reasons for attacking BC.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Anybody else feel that this stable would have been so much better with somebody like McGillicuty instead of Slater. Then you'd have had three "badass" dudes who could perhaps become mercenaries for guys like Heyman, Del Rio and Vickie. With Slater they just seem like a bit of a joke, and I don't want a heel stable to be a joke. With McGillicuty they'd have been kind of intimidating together, right now they just don't work together.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    They are calling it Encore and I think it's too soon to judge lets see what happens next SD and their reasons for attacking BC.
    Last week they were calling it 'The Band'.
    Last night, it was MB3.
    I wonder what they'll be calling it next week.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Anybody else feel that this stable would have been so much better with somebody like McGillicuty instead of Slater. Then you'd have had three "badass" dudes who could perhaps become mercenaries for guys like Heyman, Del Rio and Vickie. With Slater they just seem like a bit of a joke, and I don't want a heel stable to be a joke. With McGillicuty they'd have been kind of intimidating together, right now they just don't work together.
    I hate the "Band" gimmick. It just doesn't fit McIntyre nor Mahal. I would rather have your scenario easily - plus McGillicutty needs to be used, and Slater would work best as a comedy face.
    ‚Äč

This stable is just... awkward... and not funny at all. I get what they're trying to do, but their choice of characters is HORRENDOUS. This would have had a better chance if it started as Slater, Hawkins, And Reks, rather than having Mahal and McIntyre involved. Each time they're in the ring doing their "a 1, a 2, a 1, 2, 3!" thing, it's uncomfortably lame.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonAdam View Post
    This stable is just... awkward... and not funny at all. I get what they're trying to do, but their choice of characters is HORRENDOUS. This would have had a better chance if it started as Slater, Hawkins, And Reks, rather than having Mahal and McIntyre involved. Each time they're in the ring doing their "a 1, a 2, a 1, 2, 3!" thing, it's uncomfortably lame.
    I think that's the whole point. It's so lame, stereotypical and junk, it's comical. Well, to me anyway. Plus you have 3 wrestlers that don't have anything special and now we're here debating whether or not they need to be together. The 3MB gets two thumbs up for me. GO McINTYRE!

Blog Entries
    WWE are finally doing something with their mid to lower card guys and people complain? I don't get that. 3MB is a new age job squad - you know they're not going to be winning much, right? I see people stating about how McIntyre doesn't belong in a group like this but what were they doing with him before? Nothing. So what if it ends up going nowhere? - at least for now, fans get to see and these guys get to be doing something.

At least it means some TV time, which means there's a much better chance for one or all of these guys than there was when they had - duh - no TV time and nothing interesting happening. I simply cannot for the life of me think of why people would object

Blog Entries
    Oh and this stable needs three little things. A "J", a "T", a "G".....a J, T, G - oh yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh and this stable needs three little things. A "J", a "T", a "G".....a J, T, G - oh yeah!!!
    What you did there, I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    WWE are finally doing something with their mid to lower card guys and people complain? I don't get that. 3MB is a new age job squad - you know they're not going to be winning much, right? I see people stating about how McIntyre doesn't belong in a group like this but what were they doing with him before? Nothing. So what if it ends up going nowhere? - at least for now, fans get to see and these guys get to be doing something.

At least it means some TV time, which means there's a much better chance for one or all of these guys than there was when they had - duh - no TV time and nothing interesting happening. I simply cannot for the life of me think of why people would object
    It's possible to do stuff with the mid-to-lower card guys and not have it suck, though; that's why there are complaints.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5