Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    In addition to Indian culture being completely different than Middle Eastern, India isn't even a part of what's considered the Middle East (as it's technically Southern Asia). So, yeah, other than being brown, there's really not much point in comparing Jinder to them.
    Lol I was going to say if Jinder wins the World Title he will be the first one to win the title of Indian descent. But then I remembered Great Khali's reign which I had tried so hard to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    In addition to Indian culture being completely different than Middle Eastern, India isn't even a part of what's considered the Middle East (as it's technically Southern Asia). So, yeah, other than being brown, there's really not much point in comparing Jinder to them.
    Yup education is taking a real kicking in here tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup education is taking a real kicking in here tonight.
    Probably one of those guys that chant USA!USA! at nearly every foreign guy in the company.

Blog Entries
    Love it or leave it man!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Love it or leave it man!

Is that Joe Dirt?

They just can't do racially sensitive characters anymore. What with PG and political correctness in general, there was nowhere for Mahal to go with that gimmick except maybe to court lol
    I suppose that's a fair point.. ultimately though it's nice seeing him get used now, I just feel down the line it will be like what next and he will be back to square one again.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I'm not really a fan of this band, and what Creative Team makes with it. Also I don't think Drew McIntyre should be in this band. For me he is way better than this. But if that puts him on TV, I'm OK, as I like the guy. But WWE should have [re]built him just like when he started, a real heel, & a real threat.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    hopefully they may add more midcarders in the future (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow)
    I really hope this will never happen. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow are not on the same level as these 3, they are far far above them. If WWE chose to add superstars in this band, it should be "low midcards" or actual jobbers, but not top guys.

Blog Entries
    This attitude really frustrates me. They aren't on the same level sure - but because the fans and WWE refuse to consider them so. Or, more succinctly, won't LET them be anything more than what they are.

In Vince's vision of the WWE, there is top level and there's pond scum. There's no in between and the lower guys are forever lower. If they don't fire and catch on right away then fuck you superstar, you're as good as done. Vince has never had time for anything but what is bringing in the dollars and despite all evidence to the contrary, he never has. If any one guy has made it in WWE from the lower-mid tier, it's not been because of Vince - it's been from the lobbying of someone else, be it HHH or Pat Patterson or whoever. You see it time and time again. Take McIntyre as an example. Vince wanted him to be THE GUY. Didn't catch on - he's lucky to still have a job. It's all about results in Vince's world - and right fucking now.

If anyone is a success in WWE in any way, except right away, then in my view it's down to someone else - not Vince. He's like poison, he really is. It's his attitude, his outlook.

It's time to go.......Vinny Mac!

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I really hope this will never happen. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow are not on the same level as these 3, they are far far above them. If WWE chose to add superstars in this band, it should be "low midcards" or actual jobbers, but not top guys.
    I put that when the group first came together I didn't know it was a band gimmick, I just saw thought it was a bunch of misused midcarders coming together to get noticed. But know that I know there gimmick Damien Sandow or Cody wouldn't work. Guys like JTG or even Curt Hawkins could be added in my opinion though.

This attitude really frustrates me. They aren't on the same level sure - but because the fans and WWE refuse to consider them so. Or, more succinctly, won't LET them be anything more than what they are.

In Vince's vision of the WWE, there is top level and there's pond scum. There's no in between and the lower guys are forever lower. If they don't fire and catch on right away then fuck you superstar, you're as good as done. Vince has never had time for anything but what is bringing in the dollars and despite all evidence to the contrary, he never has. If any one guy has made it in WWE from the lower-mid tier, it's not been because of Vince - it's been from the lobbying of someone else, be it HHH or Pat Patterson or whoever. You see it time and time again. Take McIntyre as an example. Vince wanted him to be THE GUY. Didn't catch on - he's lucky to still have a job. It's all about results in Vince's world - and right fucking now.

If anyone is a success in WWE in any way, except right away, then in my view it's down to someone else - not Vince. He's like poison, he really is. It's his attitude, his outlook.

It's time to go.......Vinny Mac!
    Drew McIntyre will be a World Heavyweight Champion someday just not anytime soon, I mean he is only 27. I can see him turning on 3MB in the future, but this is just used to get him back on television.