Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Drew McIntyre actually won and he was a face!!

This idea reeks of UnAmericans (+Slater)!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Why is it that everytime more than two wrestlers or two people are momentarily aligned, we get a 'new stable' thread and yet we still don't have any??
    It was pretty random though. No one expected That. this smackdown was actually full of developments.

It's New Nexus Verison 2.0

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Anything with Drew McIntyre is very good(in my book).
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

I personally don't see the hype over drew, Mahal flat out sucks and Slater? Well, he deserves SOMETHING after taking all them beatings off the legends heading into Raw 1,000...not sure I see him as a serious midcard heel though
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Have you ever heard the saying two average-looking girls does not make a hot one?

Well three jobbers does not make an effective stable.

I hate this new stable because none of them can speak English. One of them's AUCH!, one of them's yeeeeehawww, and the other's o-dododododo.

In all seriousness, what's the point of these three grouping together? I thought you were supposed to have at least one guy that people give a shit about in a group like this, or you have the entire group be new or relatively new faces to TV. Evolution spun out Batista and Randy Orton because of Triple H and Ric Flair. The Brood spun out Edge and Christian, though ironically Gangrel was supposed to be the breakout of that group. These three boneheads have been massacred on TV enough to make the whole thing look like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I hate this new stable because none of them can speak English. One of them's AUCH!, one of them's yeeeeehawww, and the other's o-dododododo.

In all seriousness, what's the point of these three grouping together? I thought you were supposed to have at least one guy that people give a shit about in a group like this, or you have the entire group be new or relatively new faces to TV. Evolution spun out Batista and Randy Orton because of Triple H and Ric Flair. The Brood spun out Edge and Christian, though ironically Gangrel was supposed to be the breakout of that group. These three boneheads have been massacred on TV enough to make the whole thing look like a joke.
    Who needs a main event guy in their stable when they could dominate dark matches!

Blog Entries
    A new JOB Squad. I would love to see Drew get a push again, Slater is enjoyable in his role at the moment and Mahal, well still not impressed by him. I don't see them going far as a group, although I do hope it leads to singles pushes.