Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The 3MB Super Awesome Discussion Thread!!!

Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, and Jinder Mahal made a statement taking out Brodus Clay. I hope this leads to a permanent stable where Drew McIntyre gets more TV time, Heath Slater gets to be taken more seriously, and Jinder Mahal gets the chance to prove himself in a major storyline, so this could be a really good thing and hopefully they may add more midcarders in the future (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow)

Thoughts of how you feel about this stable, and where do you think this is heading. And whether or not you think its a good or bad thing?

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not liking it to much, why does it have to take that many people to bring Clay down? I hope this leads to them doing better in singles competition at least.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Not liking it to much, why does it have to take that many people to bring Clay down? I hope this leads to them doing better in singles competition at least.
    'Cause Clay is huge? *shrugs*

I really don't give a crap right about now because I SAW DREW FUCKIN' MCINTYRE ON MY TELEVISION SCREEN!

Why is it that everytime more than two wrestlers or two people are momentarily aligned, we get a 'new stable' thread and yet we still don't have any??

i'm afraid that this is a back up storyline for wade barrett's nexus.
    if they reunite the nexus these guys will be in.
    if not they will get squashed by brodus clay i hope they will be defeated by 3 faces and no the girls form brodus clay do not count.
    oh well trips is fond of drew mcintyre so perhapse? i hope they add curt hawkins or something to the mix haven't seen him since tyler reks left wwe he and heath slater should begin a tag team.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Why is it that everytime more than two wrestlers or two people are momentarily aligned, we get a 'new stable' thread and yet we still don't have any??
    I know I probably would have cared a lot less if Drew McIntyre wasn't in the group, he hasn't been on tv in ages.

If the WWE are reuniting the Nexus, then this could be a good chance for them to sort out all these unhappy mid-carders!

Drew McIntyre actually won and he was a face!!

This idea reeks of UnAmericans (+Slater)!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It was pretty random though. No one expected That. this smackdown was actually full of developments.