Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

A heel turn for Austin Aries is next

With what happened on Impact yesterday, I think Creatives are doing almost the same thing WWE is doing with CM Punk, with the "piss off non respect" thing. TNA is focusing on Jeff Hardy, but the World Champion is Austin Aries. Same for WWE focusing on Cena while CM Punk is the WWE Champion. Austin Aries said he wants what Hardy has. The fans ! The respect ! What he has accomplished ! etc...

AA to Hardy : "I'm the hunter, and you're the target"

This, especially with the ending of Austin Aries vs Bully ray match !

Heel turn is coming, IMO

What do you think of that ?
    Do you see the same thing coming ?

I could see it coming last week. He mentioned that Hardy sucks up to the fans and they cheer him, whilst Aries tells them to shut up but they still cheer him too. It was a subtle way of "laying the seeds" so to speak. He's a tweener now, so he's not far off being heel.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

He will turn heel and we probably wont even notice it, he is the greatest man that ever lived in fairness lol

Austin Aries radiates cockiness. He has that heel edge to him, so I can picture him making the turn naturally.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Hopefully heel turn will come.

I'm indifferent but any path that keeps the title on him I am down for.

keep aries face and turn jeff heel at bound for glory once again
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Weeks after weeks, Austin Aries get pissed off by Jeff Hardy and by the crowd, so, at BFG, he will definitely turn heel, and I hope retain the World title

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I could see it coming last week. He mentioned that Hardy sucks up to the fans and they cheer him, whilst Aries tells them to shut up but they still cheer him too. It was a subtle way of "laying the seeds" so to speak. He's a tweener now, so he's not far off being heel.
    ^^This in a nutshell.^^

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I don't think he ever turned face. He basically went from fighting good guys to fighting bad guys, but no real definition of character. He gets the clean wins but still uses "questionable" tactics at times. The only reason I wouldn't mind the heel turn is that I love when he does the flying back rake in his heel matches. It cracks me up every time I see it.

I can see him being "more heelish" when facing Hardy and then going right back to where he is now afterwards. Just like he went "face" when up against Bully Ray but went right back to where he was. He is one of those people that it doesn't matter what character he faces, his gimmick can play both sides (the cockiness for heel / work ethic and in ring for face) and it works either way. I just fear that he'll be losing the belt to Hardy (if my thought process is right, it'll be due to Bully Ray when he shows his alliance with A&8s) without a clean finish and that should NOT happen on the biggest PPV of the year for TNA. I feel that with Hardy's contract situation and position in the company, if they can get him to agree to sign in the next few weeks, they'll give him that title run to make him happy... If they give him the belt before the contract is signed, Dixie would prove to be the worst business woman I have ever seen. Look at what just happened with the TV belt (fortunately, no one gives a shit about that belt) and Devon recently.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone