Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another one bites the dust...sort of.

Well, this is going to be a bit weird but I'd like to tell you all a little story.

To start this off, I'm going to say what is happening to me. I'll be stepping down from writing even part of shows when I finish up my promises with JBW, EWNCW & the WWE Fantasy Fed. I'm going to continue on as my characters- so you haven't got rid of me yet.

First of all, when I joined this forum, it was mostly to make my own BtB and try and impress people with my booking abilities. I made the If I Were Vince McMahon saga and hopefully, had people enjoy what they were reading. A few guys stuck with me through the early terrible shows and really got to the great stuff I had planned.

Eventually, my writing got me noticed and after extensive conversations with Broc, I joined HWA, although it took me a few months to get really involved. When I did get really involved, Broc told me that he thought we'd never get to the heights of EWNCW & JBW, so I put all of my efforts into making HWA the best fed on this site. We all have fun here but competition is always healthy. Not everybody felt it but a lot of guys did, but as HWA went down last month, a lot of people felt we were the number one fed and to have played a part in that makes me incredibly proud. So for everybody in HWA that made that journey incredible (Broc, Sully, Giddy, J, Kash, Shaz, EHC, Zapph, Bear, Roba, THBK, Asher, KJ, AYS), thank you all for putting up with me in that fed.

After sticking to HWA, I finally pushed my own waves outwards and created Kyojin to be in ICW. At first, Kyo was a heel and Bear stuck with me, but I realised I'd found my perfect Kyojin when I turned him face. Face promos are my favourite type to write as I've always felt it's more of a challenge. When Kyojin ended ICW as World Champion a few days ago, I felt very privileged to have been part of that fed and to have been at the top. With guys like Bear, Vand, VHX, Shaz and the rest of the guys that were coming through, ICW was a great rising fed.

Around the same time, I decided to join the WWE Fantasy Fed and along with Pau & THBK originally, then THBK, then THBK & Des, then THBK, Des & G, worked on making this fed much better. To have feuded with guys like Shaz & Bear so far has been brilliant and to work behind the scenes with THBK, Des & G have been brilliant too. WWE Fantasy Fed gave me my first efed title (United States Champion- Cody Rhodes) and I will always be grateful for that considering it had never interested me at first.

When HWA did go down after the business with Broc & Sully, it hurt me to see it fall. For a lot of guys, this is just efedding but it was a place I was able to put my writing on show, and I immediately moved on, attempting to help out with JBW & EWNCW along with keeping the WWE Fantasy Fed.

About a week after HWA went down, I went back to uni and started to really lose motivation to write. When I got my timetable, I realised that something had to give. At first, I was going to drop my characters and just return to writing shows but realised that shows took up more time that my characters' promos, plus I enjoy the promos more.

So I realised that I had become burnt out. By this time, I had a lot of guys turning to me and calling me 'the best writer on eWn' 'one of the two most creative guys (along with Bear) on eWn' 'their favourite writer on eWn' and it touched me to think people enjoyed what I was doing.

Now I have made up my mind, I won't be disappearing completely (Kyojin will remain in EWNCW & SRW, Juarez will remain in JBW, Edge, Cody & ??? will be in the WWE Fantasy Fed) but I will be taking a step back.

A few thank yous too:

S.E. Zero- This guy had been reading my writing since day one, helping me out with If I Were Vince McMahon and reviewing shows. He's a large reason I joined efedding and so far (even though it's barely much of a feud), had been my favourite feud (Juarez-Alexander), something I always wanted to do. Thanks Luis, you've been somebody I could just mess about and chat to, my brother from another mother.

Broc, Sully & Giddy- I'll keep this short as these three don't deserve much, but they were part of my journey with HWA and working with them isn't as much as it made seem. Giddy in particular was a great guy to talk to.

THBK- THBK gave me a chance in the WWE Fantasy Fed and he's definitely underappreciated as a creative guy, comes up with a hell of a lot of things in HQ and it's been great to work with you bro! Also, Carlos Alberto Ramon is one of my favourite characters for sure, deserves a push when you bring him back. A full feud would be nice too bro.

Bearkg88- Bear helped me out with ICW and really gave me a chance to shine. Definitely one of the best guys on this forum (and indecisive ) but is brilliantly gifted for creative stuff. Felt privileged to end ICW as World Champion, plus with Punk, had my second favourite feud on EWN (Punk-Edge)

Destruction- Des helped me out a lot with promos and just chatting to, plus when I finally got to work with him on Nitro, it's been brilliant. Definitely a great writer and creative as hell.

Jman- I worked out the other day that J opened my first ever written episode of Havoc and then did the same for my Anarchy writing, this guy was brilliant to work with and week in, week out proved what a brilliant writer he is. Having worked with him slightly in JBW too has shown me what a creative guy behind the scenes he is.

Kash- Kash was my first world champion when I was writing Havoc and is definitely one of the best writers on this forum. JBW wouldn't be the same show without him and he's a gifted guy creatively for sure.

Tommy Thunder- In my eyes, the number one promo writer on eWn. Gave me quality week in, week out on both HWA and WWE Fed for the short times I've been working with him and hope to feud with in the future. TT also offered me the chance to work on EWNCW and that was definitely something I'd love to do again when I've had my break.

Torphy- One of the most honest guys on the forum. Could always talk to him and even though he's on a break himself, when he comes back, I know he's gonna blow this place apart. Always impressed me with promos too.

I'm gonna roll off a load of names now that have made my ICing and everything fun as hell, and always are great guys to talk to:

Shaz
    Van Hooligan X
    Vandarius
    G.G.G
    Krysys
    Robareid
    Rated_R(ob)KO
    BennyTheBall
    Magglis
    Asherdelampyr
    KJ Punk

I think that's it but I just wanted to make this post to make certain everybody knows that I appreciate them

If I have missed anybody, I apologize for sure, there's a lot of great guys on these forums.

So thanks to everybody that has been there for this part of my journey!

As for what I'm going to do now, I'll continue with my characters but a break is definitely first on my agenda. When I feel the itch again, I may do another BtB before returning here, but I will come back to writing efeds, and trust me when I say that I'm going to come back better than ever.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)
    Current HWA Adrenaline Champion (Kyojin)

Blog Entries
    Been a pleasure reading your work Eddie. Simple as that. There isn't any more to it really. And you are one of the top 2 writers on this forum hands down.

I hope we see you back writing someday, but for now, enjoy your break!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

It may have never showed in public, but in the privacy of messages I have praised your work endlessly as Eddie Juarez. You were one of the guys that I wanted to have a feud with after or before Tommy Thunder, Mass, Shuriken, Jman, and others.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    It may have never showed in public, but in the privacy of messages I have praised your work endlessly as Eddie Juarez. You were one of the guys that I wanted to have a feud with after or before Tommy Thunder, Mass, Shuriken, Jman, and others.
    Thanks TDA, one day I'd love a feud with you for sure!

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)
    Current HWA Adrenaline Champion (Kyojin)

Hope to see you back writing one day, but until then enjoy your break. Let e-fedding be fun again.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

you already know i consider you my fav writer. Anything and everything you did was great. Btb and your hwa work. I was very glad when my all my guys got moved to your show. But yeah, as much as you have done, its a wonder you didn't get burned out earlier. You deserve the break, you need the break-plus school is a bit more important

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glad to see you aren't gone completely. Your defiantly one of the guys I hope to work with in the future, but I will miss reading your material.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Sad to see you gone of writing, but still we have your characters.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Eddie, bro, if it wasn't for you, I would've stopped writing for HWA after a month of doing it. But you were the best possible person to work with. You were a great person to bounce ideas off of and is in my mind the absolute best show writer on this site. You da man :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Aww man! Not you too

You were a beast writer. I'm really going to miss you.