Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

The US title: is it being misused?

Well over the past few months of me watching wwe raw, ive noticed one little thing, whilst the moz has been Us champion and also the money in the bank winner, How comes the Us title is not being used at all. i feel it is a crucial title which could be used to push up and coming superstars into the ranks of higher ups such as triple h, sheamus, u know who im on about. do u think this second class title could be used to push names like Daniel Bryan into main even status, and even giv Evan Bourne the opportunity to show the WWE world that other Cruiserweights have Heavyweight Championship potential?

Fresh Member
    Yeah, miz hasnt defended that thing in a good 3 or so months they've got to put it on some one else like daniel bryan and have it defended every month or so to make it look like a valid title and not just arm candy to go alon with a suitcase
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!

Blog Entries
    Short answer:YES, long answer:FUCK YES. Such a waste on the Miz, he is over enough already but look for him to drop it at NOC

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Short answer:YES, long answer:FUCK YES. Such a waste on the Miz, he is over enough already but look for him to drop it at NOC
    I'd wouldn't call it a waste. Miz needs to have gold on him at all times
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

If they do not put the US title on Bryan Danileson, I hope its someone like Evan Bourne, Kaval, or Justin Gabriel(if it has to be someone from Nexus). All I know, is that its gotta be defended a lot more than it is.

I think WWE has backed themselfs into a corner here. I feel if Daniel Bryan doesnt win the US Title from the Miz at NOC or somtime in the near future it will make DB look weak.

They are obviously working their way towards this match and seeing as Miz is doing nothing with the title I can see the title being up for grabs soon, but because DB is fairly new to the WWE Universe I think a loss would just make him look weak and not able to live up the the hype. If Bryan lost, I could see him ending up like Evan Bourne.

If Bryan does win, I'd like to see him fued with Riley over it, that would be interesting. That way WWE can let Miz carry on with building his image and becoming a main eventer.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

I don't think either of them would be deemed 'weak' IMO. Daniel Bryan, if he were to win would just become another USC holder, while Miz moves on to bigger gold, thus making HIM (the Miz) slightly bigger while Daniel Bryan moves up from the likes of Hardy, Christian, etc. If Bryan loses then no he wouldn't be weak. But he also isn't superman. Any human being can beat another human being no-matter how skilled they are at certian things.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

of course it's NOT being misused they are getting rid of it soon anyways & the IC title will be the only one left anyways. It would be a waste of time. It should never have been debuted in the 1st place in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation87 View Post
    of course it's NOT being misused they are getting rid of it soon anyways & the IC title will be the only one left anyways. It would be a waste of time. It should never have been debuted in the 1st place in my opinion.
    I know its your opinion but I say a mid card title unification is a bad move. Its like Bryan's "championship win" won't even matter.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    When Bryan Danielson beats the Miz we'll all be happy, hopefully he'll actually defend it.